• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“𝐇𝐄 πŸπŸŽπŸŽπ“π‡ 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 π†π€πŒπ„π’ β€” π‘œπ‘œπ‘

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hello all! i'm in a slightly better headspace at the moment so i wanted to do a quick check on who were still interested in continuing! i/m prepared to start things off as soon as i have a final number, no matter how small.​
It would probably be a good idea to quote everyone who was interested or submitted a character, and to reopen the recruitment thread.

It would probably be a good idea to quote everyone who was interested or submitted a character, and to reopen the recruitment thread.
ahh i'm not looking to recruit new people, just see who else from the original with completed characters is still interested! but i will tag them.

ahh i'm not looking to recruit new people, just see who else from the original with completed characters is still interested! but i will tag them.
Does that mean you'll be needing more characters if players don't respond? :/

I intend to start with however many people we have! at the moment it seems we have four (including myself) and if you're down too, then five, provided the other characters are finished as well.

I intend to start with however many people we have! at the moment it seems we have four (including myself) and if you're down too, then five, provided the other characters are finished as well.
Tbh I'm not really interested in playing a HG RP without a full cast of tributes :/

Tbh I'm not really interested in playing a HG RP without a full cast of tributes :/
ah, sorry to hear that! it'd be difficult to round up enough candidates since we didn't have enough the last time around either, so i'm going to move forward with as many as we have available (which, if it's five people, is still 10 tributes). but if you're not comfortable with that, no sweat! i understand.

ah, sorry to hear that! it'd be difficult to round up enough candidates since we didn't have enough the last time around either, so i'm going to move forward with as many as we have available (which, if it's five people, is still 10 tributes). but if you're not comfortable with that, no sweat! i understand.
-nods- Everyone has their own priorities- I get that. Hope the RP takes off this time ^^

hello. count me down for still roleplaying. ^-^
plus, I do not mind having open NPC character slots.
some tributes need to die in order to keep the roleplay interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back