• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐”๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โ€” ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘

Characters
Here
Other
Here
loving the sheets so far! hope everyone had good holidays! just a small reminder that the deadline is coming up soon!

Mkay, finally started working on mine x.x
Dunno if this is useful or helpful, but I made a list ;P
District 1 (female) - Done! {iadieu}
District 1 (male) - Done! {Ayama}
District 2 (female) - [nothing yet] {Instant Karma}
District 2 (male) - [WIP] {esthersilvers}
District 3 (female) - Done! {paralyzed}
District 3 (male) - [nothing yet] {monxmiracle}
District 4 (female) - [WIP] {witchingly}
District 4 (male) - [WIP] {birth of venus}
District 5 (female) - [WIP] {LadyBirdMooch}
District 5 (male) - [nothing yet] {wendy}
District 6 (female) - Done! {wendy}
District 6 (male) - Done! {Goldieloxx}
District 7 (female) - [WIP] {Abendrot}
District 7 (male) - [nothing yet] {LadyBirdMooch}
District 8 (female) - [nothing yet] {monxmiracle}
District 8 (male) - [WIP] {witchingly}
District 9 (female) - [WIP] {esthersilvers}
District 9 (male) - Done! {paralyzed}
District 10 (female) - Done! {Goldieloxx}
District 10 (male) - [nothing yet] {Instant Karma}
District 11 (female) - Done! {Ayama}
District 11 (male) - Done! {iadieu}
District 12 (female) - [WIP] {birth of venus}
District 12 (male) - Done! {Abendrot}
Hope I did it right- the reserves got pretty confusing at the end there ^^"
Figured it might be something to use for reference/quoting people as the deadline gets closer :3

Last edited:
Mkay, finally started working on mine x.x
Dunno if this is useful or helpful, but I made a list ;P
District 1 (female) - [WIP] {iadieu}
District 1 (male) - Done! {Ayama}
District 2 (female) - [nothing yet] {Instant Karma}
District 2 (male) - [WIP] {esthersilvers}
District 3 (female) - [nothing yet] {paralyzed}
District 3 (male) - [nothing yet] {monxmiracle}
District 4 (female) - [WIP] {witchingly}
District 4 (male) - [WIP] {birth of venus}
District 5 (female) - [WIP] {LadyBirdMooch}
District 5 (male) - [nothing yet] {wendy}
District 6 (female) - Done! {wendy}
District 6 (male) - Done! {Goldieloxx}
District 7 (female) - [WIP] {Abendrot}
District 7 (male) - [WIP] {LadyBirdMooch}
District 8 (female) - [nothing yet] {monxmiracle}
District 8 (male) - [WIP] {witchingly}
District 9 (female) - [nothing yet] {esthersilvers}
District 9 (male) - [nothing yet] {paralyzed}
District 10 (female) - Done! {Goldieloxx}
District 10 (male) - [nothing yet] {Instant Karma}
District 11 (female) - Done! {Ayama}
District 11 (male) - Done! {iadieu}
District 12 (female) - [WIP] {birth of venus}
District 12 (male) - Done! {Abendrot}
Hope I did it right- the reserves got pretty confusing at the end there ^^"
Figured it might be something to use for reference/quoting people as the deadline gets closer :3

awwww thank you for organizing that !! can't wait to see your characters :DDD i'm sooo close to finishing my district 2 male jekfniejkd just need the bio and whatever

ANNOUNCEMENT:
since even my characters aren't done yet (haha, look at me), i'm extending the deadline by one more day (so 24 hours from now) for anyone else that wants to finish up! please be aware that the completion of just one character isn't grounds to be accepted. Both your characters need to be completed for you all to be able to take part in the roleplay or we might end up with uneven pairs.

The roleplay will be commencing the day after tomorrow, so we can plot and get pairings done until then.​

I dunno. There are still the same 8 characters with WIP profiles, and the same 6 characters with nothing so far :/

so unfortunately, due to an irl crisis, i'm going to have to put this on hold for the time being. :/ it unfortunately isn't the right time for me to be hosting this because it would likely die the moment we get it off the ground, and that would be disappointing. i would ask those that completed their sheets if they'd be open to continuing this in a 2-3 weeks, if they'd still be interested! if not, i totally understand, and there's no hard feelings. i simply need to apologise for having you spend quality time on making your characters.​

aw, sadness. life happens. I will still be interested in roleplaying at that time too. just keep us updated. hope everything is okay.

so unfortunately, due to an irl crisis, i'm going to have to put this on hold for the time being. :/ it unfortunately isn't the right time for me to be hosting this because it would likely die the moment we get it off the ground, and that would be disappointing. i would ask those that completed their sheets if they'd be open to continuing this in a 2-3 weeks, if they'd still be interested! if not, i totally understand, and there's no hard feelings. i simply need to apologise for having you spend quality time on making your characters.​
Thank you so much for letting us know- you are a beautiful exception to the rule about GMs simply vanishing with no explanation!
And of course we understand- real life comes first! Take are of yourself and hope everything is all right.

witchingly witchingly so sorry! i hope everything gos okay for you. i'd still totally be interested when it starts and hopefully my stuff will be done by then.

Ayama Ayama Im doing alright! just pushing through. family is coming in tomorrow night so it'll keep me booked till school starts again

hello all! i'm in a slightly better headspace at the moment so i wanted to do a quick check on who were still interested in continuing! i/m prepared to start things off as soon as i have a final number, no matter how small.​

i'm still down, i've just gotta finish up my guy. i've been so damn busy with school and i've been out sick x.x it'll be done by tonight, hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back