• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TG - The Underdogs [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
OOC

original.gif

Also, I was going to make my CCG character have a ghoul lover that got cannibalized by another ghoul. Any Raven RPer want to have their character be the one who's responsible? That way we can have a bit of backstory/drama before we even start. :ghosthorns:

Also, I was going to make my CCG character have a ghoul lover that got cannibalized by another ghoul. Any Raven RPer want to have their character be the one who's responsible? That way we can have a bit of backstory/drama before we even start. :ghosthorns:
Tee hee I'm interested :hornstongue;

I knew some sadist would be. :P It really is as simple as it sounds.
I mean hey, if I can bring a member of the opposing team pain and contribute to an underlying story I'm typically willing to test the waters.

"I just can't believe they fell for it.. mmm, scrumptious"

I mean hey, if I can bring a member of the opposing team pain and contribute to an underlying story I'm typically willing to test the waters.

"I just can't believe they fell for it.. mmm, scrumptious"
No!!!!! Not my yet-to-be-named's characters yet-to-be-named-lover. You absolute monster. :ghostxnx:
Ignore the fact that I was the one to put them in the feeding trough pls.

me: *is waiting to see what kind of chara my ccg partner will make*

also fUCC DO I BADASS FEMALE OR

Last edited:
I haven't even started yet so don't wait for me. XD

IBad ass females characters are always nice, so go for that if that's what you're feeling. I'm not going in that direction if you're concerned that we'd be similar. :ghost:

Last edited:
Do you think it would be wrong of me to have my character have a Kakaju Rc? Since she has already eaten at least 1 other ghoul (Cannon)

Do you think it would be wrong of me to have my character have a Kakaju Rc? Since she has already eaten at least 1 other ghoul (Cannon)

Honestly as long as everyone else doesnt have a kakuja. Its supposed to be a rare mutation that only a few ghouls have. Though im not the gm (thank god) so thats up to Clouds Clouds .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back