• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Testing Humanity (1x1) [Telios and SaphireTsuki)

(Well, they're a species that runs in the wild naked. I doubt they care about showing some underwear.)

Selena followed him out, and then took the lead, heading towards the concert hall.

She was headed into a deeper part of campus than he'd seen before, the lighting dimming slightly and paintings from around the universe being hung on the walls. What had been grey or tan was now a deep brown, with red carpet and tan patterns... "This is the arts section of campus."

Puras looked around. He hadn't been interested in art but he looked around, sometimes stopping to look at some art pieces.

(Lol. I feel bad for Puras. I do.)

Selena hurried along, noticing a slightly bored expression on his face. It wasn't long before they arrived at the concert hall, several students in line to buy tickets. She pushed them past, taking out her printed online ones, and showing them to the usher. "THis way."

(Sorry. Another RP's just taken off really well, so I was busy for a while.)

The theater was dark, with red floors and purple seats, and a black stage down near the middle of it. Seated on it were men and women from all species, and some.... non gendered members of the intelligent species as well. The usher pointed them to a seat near the front, just far enough away for their ears to not get blasted when the music started, and Selena began purposefully walking down the aisle to it.

(I'm glad for them.)

Puras walked with Selena down the aisle as he scanned their surrounding. He suddenly felt the warmth and tiredness swept through him again but he pushed through it and got to his seat, next to Selena's.

Selena, for some reason, felt like something was wrong with Puras, but didn't outwardly react, instead taking one of the rags out and offering it to him. She figured it was about time for him to change to a cooler rag anyway.

"Thanks..." Puras whispered with a faint smile before swiping his face with the rag to cool down before putting it around his neck.

Selena also leaned into the chair, closing her eyes to better hear the music. It wasn't long before it began, and her hand inched towards his.

Puras was a bit hotter than usual as he held Selena's hand. He slowly closed his eyes and listened to the music.

A tiny frown... that wasn't a good level of heat, but she didn't react otherwise. It wasn't something she could do anything about, after all.

Selena listened to the concert, noting that some were bad, but most were good at using their instruments. If Puras were to fall on her shoulder unconscious, she'd think he'd merely fallen asleep, seeing as he'd not seemed that interested in the music anyway.

(Sorry, lost the thread... again. *facedesks*

Selena listened to the music until the break, noticing Puras was asleep, but thinking it was because he was bored. After all, he hadn't shown all that much interest.

Selena, feeling him now uncomfortably warm, quietly slipped the one rag into her bag, taking out another that had been next to a bag of perma-ice, the one set she owned. PLacing that rag around his neck she let him sleep.

(Sorry.)

Selena let him stay asleep, laying his head on her shoulder for comfort, until the intermission. She tried to carry him out into the hall, so they could eat dinner.

Puras slowly woke up as Selena tried to carry him. "I fell unconscious again...?" He whispered, slowly standing up and followed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back