• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Testing Humanity (1x1) [Telios and SaphireTsuki)

"Ok. I'll make sure to keep an eye on you, though. Just in case." She didn't want him falling to hit his head, after all...

((Sorry, lost the link.))

Selena hummed as she set about printing her paper due tomorrow, and buying their tickets to the concert. It was mostly empty, but she knew that if you went the time of it'd be full of walk-in buyers.

Selena, once she had that done, took out her laptop and started working on her Philosophy paper... since she'd have some time until it was due she wanted to make at least an outline on it.

"Hmmm.... right now I'm just making an outline, so no. Eventually I'll want to hear some views of humans on a few issues, though."

"For example... ethical treatment of newly evolving species? A limit for being considered intelligent life? Religion, even." A pause, then... "There's a lot of issues that I have to decide from, so that's why it's just an outline for now. Once I've a more concrete idea of what I'll be writing on then I can start working on it seriously."

"That's ok, whatever you can is fine." She closed the laptop, finished with the outline. "And besides, you've time to think about it. I'm starting way early."

"Well... it's the one class I let my parents talk me into, so... I gotta do well." And yep, her face was turning hot... that was a blush.

"I'm gonna stretch for a while," She told him, getting up and moving to a more free space. It'd been a while, so she may as well get back into the swing of things.

Selena focused on her yoga for a while, until either Puras talked to her or it was time to go to the concert, always keeping an eye on him just in case.

(Sorry. Another RP of mine took off, and this one got buried under it.)

Selena checked the time, as part of her routine, when the clock struck a time. Standing up suddenly she walked over to Puras. "We're gonna have to leave soon, if we wanna see the concert." They didn't have to see it, but they could.

"Alright." Puras nodded as he put the water bottle back into the fridge. He headed to his room for a shower.

(LOL.)

Selena took out a bag, placing the slightly frozen meals in it, and several waters. Water was the only thing they were allowed to drink in the theater, and with good reason.

(Usually partially drank water bottles in my house are put back into the fridge. xD )

Puras soon came out in a black t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

Selena, still wearing the simple dress, stood up to meet him, having taken a seat when she was finished packing. "I also got you some ice-rags, in case you start getting hot during it." She didn't know, or care, how she'd done yoga in the dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back