• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Testing Humanity (1x1) [Telios and SaphireTsuki)

A small nod, her standing there awkwardly until the microwave beeped again, and she calmly took the food out, taking her seat opposite of where she'd put his bowl. Of course, there was one next to her available... if he wanted to move it, that was.

Puras picked up his bowl and sat down next to Selena before putting the bowl down. "Let's eat, shall we?" He asked with a smile.

A nod, her blush growing brighter, and she took a spoonful of the soup out. "D-don't mess up too bad with it, ok? The soup's probably very hot... and I don't want you to burn your tongue."

Selena, having put a few breaths on the soup in her spoon, and took a bite. She still quickly ate the bowl of soup, hunger forcing her to eat faster than she normally would.

"Just print out my new draft of the paper, and then... we can go do anything." There were a lot of things they could do, both in and outside the school.

Selena quickly finished her bowl, taking it to the sink and rinsing it out. "If there's something you want to do let me know, Ok?

"I'll let you decide since you know this place better than I do." Puras stood up with his empty bowl and put it into the sink.

She hmmmed... and then, "I don't know if it'll interest you, but later today there's going to be a classical music recital. Supposed to be instruments from all around the galaxy there, might even have some human ones."

Once the dishes were finished she started on their lunch, deciding to make rice and sandwiches, since that would last longest in her experience. Cheese, tomato-equivalent, lettuce, and meat... she debated putting on mayonnaise or mustard, but decided not to. She didn't want them getting soggy... and the sandwitches went into the fridge, tied up.

Selena, having put the lunches to get cold, and rushed towards Puras when she saw him unconscious. It was becoming something she was used to, she knew... but she rushed to get the computer off so it wouldn't be broken from falling. "Puras..." She gently did the normal care-package, putting him to lay on the couch and getting cold water and ice. Cooling him down was the most important thing right now, after all.

Selena continued to care for him, stopping intermittently to fix a few problems and print her paper again, ready for the morning tomorrow. She kept an eye on the time, as well... ready to call him awake when necessary. Be it for dinner or the concert... she'd rather have him rest, though, if he didn't wake up.

"Yup. Let me guess... the water got warm?" A smile, a huge one. "It's not a big deal, I just wasn't sure if we'd be able to go to the concert today if you stayed like that for too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back