• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Testing Humanity (1x1) [Telios and SaphireTsuki)

"Let's eat dinner. We can go home after, if you want." Most of the people weren't very good, for a college level performance. It was nice, but.. she'd expected better.

"Yeah..." Puras nodded with a sigh, a bit tired of his condition but slowly getting used to it.

"Alrighty then... Up and attem!" She, careful of his ridges, lifted Puras up, arm over her shoulder. "I'll take us outside to a private place, and then we can eat." Most of the aisles had cleared, so they were free to move again.

"It's fine... It was my choice after all. I don't regret being this way..." Puras smiled and started going.

She kept pace with him, always careful not to touch his ridges. "Then it'll all work out." She hoped. At least he wasn't regretting his choice... and hey, he might even come to love it.

Selena reacted almost instantly to the slump, gently placing him against the wall, sitting on the floor, and then she began to dig through the bag, getting out the wet rag and placing it against his neck, and another one she put on his forehead. "Stay with me, Puras... I've got you."

"Thanks..." Puras replied quietly, slowly cooling down again as he leant onto the wall. Eventually, Puras returned to normal, still the 'fever' stayed.

"Why don't we eat first?" He obviously wasn't feeling well, so she'd take them back as soon as he was finished. I think I pushed him too soon. An internal sigh, but no... it wasn't his fault.

"Sounds fine... Sorry to trouble you like this..." Puras said as he slowly stood up, stumbling a bit but able to stand on his own.

"It's not yours..." Puras smiled at Selina. "I'm the one who agreed and started all of this... I regret nothing doing all of this..." He said with a smile.

"It's fine... Really... The prize is better after beating a challenge..." Puras said with a smile before continuing. "Should we... Continue to go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back