Teatime Chats

Everyone expect a very big announcement later on today!

As for now, found a few things while going through the threads:

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine You put your character's birthday as being in Ulmurch...did you mean Ulmus?
Renn Skye Renn Skye You put your character's name as Brand Flax...did you mean Brand Falx?
Aster Aster @Ilry the Dark Sage Orikanyo Orikanyo While not initially mandatory, since most players provided one, can you give a birth date to your characters?

Thanks.

Added!

I too won't be around much these coming days. Will check in from time to time up till Sunday evening, but Monday hub has the laptop, so I won't be online at all.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I'm loving the very descriptive names for your various RPs and if I wasn't already in this, I'd be creeping all over your 1/1 thread (even though I can't maintain a 1/1 to save my life)

Well it's one way to advertise. xD
The option's always there should you take advantage. :lenny: 1x1 is always so hit and miss lol.

---

At last the big bad Announcement has been dropped! Took me a bit longer than expected to finish with other duties yesterday, so it had to leak over to this morning. xD

Also I owe you and apology Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , and wizard nibblers wizard nibblers Aster Aster this isn't really important but it's ridiculous so it amused me.
There is no month called 'Ulmus,' there is only 'Ulmurch.' However since everyone got it wrong (including not one but both GMs!) but Rapror, I think I'll just change it to Ulmus officially lol. I am a tired old man be kind--

Also still need Guuiiiiiiiiiido's birth date, unless I missed it.

Just popping in to say I've read it and quite frankly I don't mind where the journals are hosted. Both ways work for me

Well it's one way to advertise. xD
The option's always there should you take advantage. :lenny: 1x1 is always so hit and miss lol.

---

At last the big bad Announcement has been dropped! Took me a bit longer than expected to finish with other duties yesterday, so it had to leak over to this morning. xD

Also I owe you and apology Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , and wizard nibblers wizard nibblers Aster Aster this isn't really important but it's ridiculous so it amused me.
There is no month called 'Ulmus,' there is only 'Ulmurch.' However since everyone got it wrong (including not one but both GMs!) but Rapror, I think I'll just change it to Ulmus officially lol. I am a tired old man be kind--

Also still need Guuiiiiiiiiiido's birth date, unless I missed it.

Oops, he's so old I forgot he had a birthday. I added it in!

Everyone expect a very big announcement later on today!

As for now, found a few things while going through the threads:

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine You put your character's birthday as being in Ulmurch...did you mean Ulmus?
Renn Skye Renn Skye You put your character's name as Brand Flax...did you mean Brand Falx?
Aster Aster @Ilry the Dark Sage Orikanyo Orikanyo While not initially mandatory, since most players provided one, can you give a birth date to your characters?

Thanks.

.... >\\\\\<
Yes. I'll go fix that as soon as I have my computer out. *headdesk*

.... >\\\\\<
Yes. I'll go fix that as soon as I have my computer out. *headdesk*

It happens to the best of us.
I should know, because I am the best and yet I still somehow manage to make dumbass mistakes all the time. :captaincat:

Also hit me up for Klaus / Kiefer relationships either here, PM, or on Discord pl0x. ;)

Yup yup.

The beginning RP really depends on Aster Aster @Ranulf01 Renn Skye Renn Skye Orikanyo Orikanyo finishing up some stuff. =cough hack= waiting on people's replies about time estimates =cough hack=
We are already going to have to archive at least one character, which means the Interest Check will be opening up again today. But we've decided that we won't let that alone deter us from starting.
Steps have already been taken to engage with the Princess so we can all start at the same time.

I would really like to begin lol. xD

-.-' sorry about that - had to finish conferring with my fellow Sea Representative and both of us got a little eaten by real life for a bit there so neither was able to poke the other into action. You should have an estimated time now!

ori is alive!

All rejoyce in his return!

-.-' sorry about that - had to finish conferring with my fellow Sea Representative and both of us got a little eaten by real life for a bit there so neither was able to poke the other into action. You should have an estimated time now!

Noted. I know it's a busy time for most people! But hopefully it will get better with the summer. :''')

ori is alive!

All rejoyce in his return!

And a year older to boot!

Noted. I know it's a busy time for most people! But hopefully it will get better with the summer. :''')

It will! I have my final papers due on... the eleventh and the fourteenth I think, and then I'm done. Everyone else will be suffering through finals at the uni but I get to rest easy until graduation on the 21st and then FREEDOM. And a degree. And at least a year off before I have to go back for post-graduate stuff. Thank freaking goodness~

Hopefully others will also get some nice freedom over the summer.

It will! I have my final papers due on... the eleventh and the fourteenth I think, and then I'm done. Everyone else will be suffering through finals at the uni but I get to rest easy until graduation on the 21st and then FREEDOM. And a degree. And at least a year off before I have to go back for post-graduate stuff. Thank freaking goodness~

Hopefully others will also get some nice freedom over the summer.

Congrats on your eminent escape!
I am being a responsible human being and working this summer, but with the hours I get it shouldn't hold me back too much. :captaincat:
I want to spend lots of time reading, writing, and playing allll the videogames I need to finish lol.

Congrats on your eminent escape!
I am being a responsible human being and working this summer, but with the hours I get it shouldn't hold me back too much. :captaincat:
I want to spend lots of time reading, writing, and playing allll the videogames I need to finish lol.
Ah yeah. I'm going back to full time from working part time during the semester, but that still gives me the time to post and live since it's only five days a week. School on the other hand likes to eat my time like a fiend.

Hopefully you'll have time to do fun things as well as work?

Time? Yes. Opportunity... eheh.
Well three of my best friends will also be stuck here so I'm hoping we all get a chance to do things! I've never stayed the summer here before so.....I don't know what to expect. Other than heat and humidity haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back