Teatime Chats

:s Actually my symptoms are still pretty bad. hence lack of RPing
I should break down and buy medicine already...

But I'm working hard to catch up. :''''''')
There should be a huge dump for this RP no later than Tues which will include everything we need to finally get started :confused:.

I am so sorry for not having dropped by sooner. I've been at my grandmother's place for the past week (and a half?) Will be home on Friday though I'm likely not going to instantly be roleplaying then. 'Cause you know, settling back into the normal routine. And jetlag. But I'll get to it soon!
I might be able to catch up tomorrow since we have a calm day tomorrow. So hopefully I'll be able to do something then :D

I am so sorry for not having dropped by sooner. I've been at my grandmother's place for the past week (and a half?) Will be home on Friday though I'm likely not going to instantly be roleplaying then. 'Cause you know, settling back into the normal routine. And jetlag. But I'll get to it soon!
I might be able to catch up tomorrow since we have a calm day tomorrow. So hopefully I'll be able to do something then :D

No pressure! Since I ended up needing to change the flow of things, I tried to leave a vague enough opening so that we will have time to take care of your character. ^ ^
We can either do it in PM and post it in afterwards or normally in the RP. I'll try to prioritize responding to you so we can catch up. But I got you covered.

I'll read up on it when I can, but do you want me to complete the relations journal after all before we start? Or did you mean to just have it styled correctly?

I'll read up on it when I can, but do you want me to complete the relations journal after all before we start? Or did you mean to just have it styled correctly?

Yeah for now just copy and paste the new code so we're all on the same page, but you don't have to fill anything out. :3

Placed the code in there, still haven't read the rest of the stuff but that'll come haha. And then to the PM

Placed the code in there, still haven't read the rest of the stuff but that'll come haha. And then to the PM

I....might have forgotten to send the PM -just realized-
But yeah basically all I wanted to ask is how you'd like to proceed (in PM or threads) and let you know I have got you covered for catch up lol.

Also...mmm it seems your Relationship Journal is still using the old code? I could have forgotten to update it, where you'd pull it from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back