Teatime Chats

Sorry about my absence, I forgot to check my notices for the past week or so.:ghost: I'll be sure to get on the journals ASAP.

As for some discussion with Aster Aster , that'd be great, I'm always happy to do lore discussions. (Also, ehm, the whole invade-'n'-pillage plan is SEEEEEECRET, Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart /s)

Sorry about my absence, I forgot to check my notices for the past week or so.:ghost: I'll be sure to get on the journals ASAP.

As for some discussion with Aster Aster , that'd be great, I'm always happy to do lore discussions. (Also, ehm, the whole invade-'n'-pillage plan is SEEEEEECRET, Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart /s)

Poor Artemis would think that they're all friends and all is good. Well guess again :`)

Okay so wiznibs created a new one I think you can join through this code: XhQXKYq
Make sure to introduce yourselves~

I will make it official once she finishes setting it up? Or something? Idk how Dischord works.

I don't have a computer and the keyboard I brought with me is broken so I feel pretty useless lol.

Last edited:
Hello! I'll be a new player here. You can call me Blue, or BIP if Blue is too generic. I'm looking forward to plotting with you guys, roleplaying, getting up to shenanigans... Hope you royals don't mind that there'll be a peasant in your midst XD

I've also joined the chat as waxwing, so don't panic about the stranger in the room lol

Hello! I'll be a new player here. You can call me Blue, or BIP if Blue is too generic. I'm looking forward to plotting with you guys, roleplaying, getting up to shenanigans... Hope you royals don't mind that there'll be a peasant in your midst XD

I've also joined the chat as waxwing, so don't panic about the stranger in the room lol

Eyy looking fwd to rping with u as well bip, welcome to the party

Oh my goodness, I forgot to check my notification in here RIP.

It's alright, been pretty quiet as we're still waiting for people to finish up stuff.
Will be fixing pages and restoring the old system of announcements once I (finally!) get back home so hopefully it will be easier to keep track of things.

It's alright, been pretty quiet as we're still waiting for people to finish up stuff.
Will be fixing pages and restoring the old system of announcements once I (finally!) get back home so hopefully it will be easier to keep track of things.
Awesome! Oh, i might have missed it, but was there new coding for the relationship charts? All of my old info is there, it just has to be formatted with whatever new code has been added (if it has been)

Awesome! Oh, i might have missed it, but was there new coding for the relationship charts? All of my old info is there, it just has to be formatted with whatever new code has been added (if it has been)

Yup. All the important stuff will be in the next announcement, otherwise you can scroll for it.

Everyone expect a very big announcement later on today!

As for now, found a few things while going through the threads:

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine You put your character's birthday as being in Ulmurch...did you mean Ulmus?
Renn Skye Renn Skye You put your character's name as Brand Flax...did you mean Brand Falx?
Aster Aster Ilry the Dark Sage Ilry the Dark Sage Orikanyo Orikanyo While not initially mandatory, since most players provided one, can you give a birth date to your characters?

Thanks.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine You put your character's birthday as being in Ulmurch...did you mean Ulmus?
Renn Skye Renn Skye You put your character's name as Brand Flax...did you mean Brand Falx?
Aster Aster Ilry the Dark Sage Ilry the Dark Sage Orikanyo Orikanyo While not initially mandatory, since most players provided one, can you give a birth date to your characters?

Thanks.

Alright, I'll get on that soon.

Thanks.
Announcement? Big? WE'RE STARTING?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back