Teatime Chats

idm the wait but if ure waiting for rpn to fix up their hosted projs its going to take a while q - q

I honestly had 0 ideas. I was wondering what in the world the girls have in common with the titans of greek mythology XD

tbh, Eva isn't really tall from my perspective, we Dutchies tend to be like that. I myself am almost the same height hehe

Celso is tall!

If...

You count his ears.

What would that make most of the characters in this story? The ancestors to the Amazonians? And suddenly all guys go *poof* XD

You thought this was an RP about furries taking over the world, but actually it's about the women uprising........

I think I read somewhere sometime that the average height for US men is 5.8 and women are like 5.2-5.4? I always thought women above 5.6 were like model height.

Aren't Dutch people scaled to be the tallest in the world? Lol.

Guess it's all a matter of perspective on where you come from and what's normal.

Yes, the average for men in the Netherlands is 6'. So that means half of them are taller than that. Women are estimated at 5'7" to 5'8" on average. Because of this building codes actually changed, making the norm for the height of doors higher. 50 years ago the height was 2m (6'6") for a door, now it's up to 2m30cm (7'6")

I come back to see Amazons, door sizes and something about the netherlands.

Wut

I come back to see Amazons, door sizes and something about the netherlands.

Wut

We have a new agenda for the RP.

But seriously that's pretty interesting, having to change building codes and such haha. It's not bad to think that maybe in Roserasia it's also normal for women to be tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back