• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Previous

Name, Age:
Dahlia Ash, 28 (Currently pretending to be Alison Freed)
Zazzriel Cronus

House, Role:
Wampus, Ministry of Magic Depart of Improper Use of Magic
Slytherin, Phalanx
20191106_025743.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Oriental Fire Bellied Toad "Locke", Arctic Fox
Horned Serpent "Naga", Basilisk

Wand:
Sugar maple wood and wampus hair, 9 inches with whippy flexibility
Dragon Heartstring with Ebony wood 12 inches and slightly yielding flexibility.

With: Abigail & Rin

Mood: Mischievous

"Oh, me? My name is Alison Freed, " She said with a seemingly genuine smile, she wouldn't quite lay into her yet, they were nowhere near the school, but that didn't mean she didn't know other ways to play the game in the meantime...chess not checkers. "Really? You're first year? How odd, you look so old I thought for sure you were at least a 6th year, you must be really tall for an 11-year-old, is one of your parents a giant? What is that like by the way?" She asked as if she genuinely believed the girl was 11 and had a giant for a parent and was simply being curious. How embarrassing her parents should be ashamed for waiting so long to put her school...then again it mattered not to her when the half-blood started her magical education.

BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Triforce Triforce

Name, Age:
Rin Lavesier, 11

House, Role:
1st Year Slytherin
Rin Ref.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Bengal cat named Midna, Ocelot

Wand:
Dogwood wood with a unicorn hair core, 14 ½", surprisingly swishy

With: Abigail ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ) and Dahlia/Alison (@Brea The Brave)
Mood: Agitated

Rin merely smiled, ignoring the scars. She didn't mind them and she had a few here and there. Even a few from Midna. "I don't mind sharing. You were clearly occupied." She shrugged. "Nice to meet you, Abigail." She blinked in surprise at Alison and frowned. She let a bit of her disapproval show. "That's quite rude. You don't ask people if their parents are giants or what it's like." She scolded the other girl. Midna hissed her agreement, sensing the girl's agitation.

OOC: Happy Thursday.

Name, Age:
Rashaad Travers, 42 years old
House, Role:
Ravenclaw alum., Professor of The Study of Ancient Runes
Small Rashaad.png

Pet, Patronus:
Pet: Lionhead rabbit named Owen, Patronus: wyvvern
Wand:
Hornbeam wood, 11 inches, dragon heartstring, inflexible

With: Leonard ( EldridSmith EldridSmith )
Mood: Curious

"Sure, have at it." That might be useful, help. He nodded and gestured at one of the posters. He had more than enough to last an hour between the two of them. "You have one of the Nordic bracteates? Is it one of the poetic dribble inscriptions or coins? Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, or somewhere else?" That tidbit had grabbed his attention immediately.

OOC: I've got you covered with the Runes bit. No worries if you get something wrong. I'm the nerdy kind who loves to research that kind of stuff any way.

Last edited:

Name, Age:
Zazzriel Cronus

House, Role:
Slytherin, Phalanx
20191106_025743.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

Mood: Amused

"I didn't mean anything by it. It was just an innocent question, yes or no answer really. I don't really see any reason she'd be embarrassed. I was just curious is all, she looks quite tall for a 1st year. I merely assumed one of her parents must be a giant, but perhaps it was rude of me to assume, but I really can't think of another reason. I mean there's no way she's actually 16. Then she'd have to be playing a joke on us, she'd have to be upperclassmen messing with us first years" She said as if she truly believed that knowing full well it would be mortifying for the girl to as it at this point that she was, in fact, overage on second thought maybe she'd have her fun now, let them stew for the entire train ride. Working for the ministry had it's advantages especially when the people in charge were so incompetent. As long as she didn't rock the boat they never improved and their flaws were easily exploited.

Name, Age:
Rin Lavesier, 11

House, Role:
1st Year Slytherin
Rin Ref.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

With: Abigail ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ) and Dahlia/Alison (@Brea The Brave)
Mood: Agitated

"Why couldn't she be sixteen and a first year? Maybe she was homeschooled. Or not." She shrugged, looking at Abigail. Her own curiousity could wait for later, once they had their house assignments and knew one another better. "So whatever it is, you're here and you're a student and so are we. Besides, asking someone about their parentage without knowing anything other than their name is rude." She grinned, rolling her eyes as she offered her cat to Abigail. Midna sniffed at the girl and meowed softly. "Midna likes you and that's enough for me."

Leonard Grangscott

• 1574385725206.pngAs Leonard helped set up the other posters he answered Rashaad's questions "It is indeed one of the poetic dribble inscriptions. It's Germanic, I found it deep within a cave in Norway. It tells the tale of how Odin discovered the Runes of power." However Leonard wouldn't tell him that there was a rune of power on the back, as he had hidden it deep within the tablet, only those seeking knowledge without seeking power could find it. It enhanced the power of his spells as he had inscribed inside his wand. There were many things he had yet to find but he would find all 24 runes of power. He didn't desire power, he wanted to see what would happen if they all came together. "It should be Elder Furthark." (OOC)

Name, Age:
Zazzriel Cronus

House, Role:
Slytherin, Phalanx
20191106_025743.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

Dahlia was dying of laughter on the inside, children...they made these things so easy oh who terribly they'd dislike little Alison by the time she was done "I believe the point of asking questions is to learn more about people, however, am I supposed to learn anything about them if I don't ask? I don't think it's rude at all to ask about parentage when nothing but a name is known. For example, if your last name were Dumbledore would it be rude of me to ask if you were related to the Albus Dumbledore? If her last name were Potter would it be rude of me to ask if she was descended from The Boy Who lived? Would it be rude of me to ask what it's like being related to them? So why is it anymore rude of me to ask if her parent is a giant? Is it because it's less glamorous than being related to Albus Dumbledore? Now that I believe is quite rude." She said and laughed when the girl suggested the little half-blood was homeschooled "Why it's simple, homeschooling doesn't exist in a vacuum, you can't just homeschool when you feel like it there are rules and regulations, if she had been homeschooled her parents would have to keep in touch with the ministry, after all magic isn't permitted for underage witches or wizards off school grounds so her parents would need permission to teach her magic at home and then they would have to make sure she takes the proper exams to remain on her proper grade level, not doing so would be completely irresponsible. So even if she had been taught at home she would still be considered upperclassmen when she got here. So there's no logical reason a 16-year-old girl would be a 1st year, that would just be silly." Dahlia said with a seemingly innocent smile.

Name, Age:
Rashaad Travers, 42 years old
House, Role:
Ravenclaw alum., Professor of The Study of Ancient Runes
Small Rashaad.png

Pet, Patronus:
Pet: Lionhead rabbit named Owen, Patronus: wyvvern
Wand:
Hornbeam wood, 11 inches, dragon heartstring, inflexible

With: Leonard ( EldridSmith EldridSmith )
Mood: Curious

Rashaad snickered and shook his head. "Poetic crap isn't the worst. It's all my twin does. Goes on for ages and ages, books and books, just with poetry. He'll like the translation." He grinned. And any new stories he could add to his own knowledge would be great. He did always love to read more. Knowledge was always better in his opinion and research never hurt. "Bring it by sometime. I'll copy it down so you can keep the tablet."

OOC: He doesn't even have the tablet yet and won't look for anything like that anyways, so no worries.

Last edited:

Name, Age:
Rin Lavesier, 11

House, Role:
1st Year Slytherin
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

Mood: Completely miffed

"You're being rude. Those aren't even connected. Asking who your parents are as in if they're famous or not is COMPLETELY different from asking if they are a giant or a human or something else. Like being related to someone famous could mean you don't want to talk about it cause they're famous and you don't want to act like an idiot who is only after their fame while being half giant doesn't change anything." Rin huffed. She didn't want this girl to win. She knew she was right and Alison was wrong and she would prove it. "You're making assumptions into a private matter. She already said she's a first year, so she's a first year and anything else can come after." She wasn't so sure about the homeschool information, but why would anyone lie about their year in school? It would be obvious the instant a duel or something came up. There wasn't much purpose behind it.

Name, Age:
Egeria Ladonus, 25

House, Role:
Ravenclaw, Divination Professor

535925a8284143f3a9653d61ef00b891.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Silver Furred Egyptian Mau Cat "Aine", Snow Leopard Is her Patronus

Wand:
Silver Lime with a Phoenix core 9 inches, Unyielding flexibility from Ollivander

With: Aine> Reshaad & Leonard

Mood: Friendly

After a while, Egeria had finished her bath and got dressed, deciding it would be best if she went to Hogwarts to get her classroom in order. Her things had already been sent ahead of time for the year all except for Aine, but she would arrive with her. She would then tidy up her house with a quick spell and put Aine in her carrier. "Well, Aine I suppose it's time for us to go back now" With that, she took some floo powder "Hogwarts," She said disappearing in a green blaze before appearing in the faculty common room of the castle. She then opened her carrier and let Aine out "You know the rules, don't cause any trouble and the room is in the same place it was last year." She said as Aine mewed at her, rubbing against her leg and purring as she waited for her to open the door to the faculty common room so she could roam the halls and corridors of the castle. Egeria simply smiled and opened the door making her way through the halls on the way to her class when she came across the Ancient Runes class. It seemed Rashaad and Leonard were inside. She knocks on the door as not to be rude, standing in the doorway, they were older than her and had been teaching longer, but she saw no reason to at least say hello "Good evening gentlemen. I see you're redecorating your class. Any reason in particular or is it just standard set up?" She asked.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Triforce Triforce

Leonard Grangscott

• 1574387702710.png"Ah but the poets were the ones who recorded what muggles call myth but we call history. While godhood may be an overstatement the fact Odin himself was so powerful in those days are likely tied to his great knowledge and his discovery of the 24 runes." Leonard said putting his hand into a pouch hidden in his coat, pulling out the tablet in question placing it on Rashaad's desk. "Ah this is taking far too long." He says pulling out his wand, casting a spell and causing them all to float around the room. "Just point where they need to go." He said before Egeria entered the room. "Just chatting about runes while I help him set up. I was going to head to your class next actually to see if you needed help setting anything up, but it seems you're already prepared."
    (OOC)

Name, Age:
Zazzriel Cronus

House, Role:
Slytherin, Phalanx
20191106_025743.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

If Dahlia was wearing her true face she'd have an evil grin of amusement stretched across her face right now. This was far too easy. She could tell this girl wanted to desperately to be right...too bad for her being right is exactly what she wanted her to be. She shrugged "I'm sorry but I don't see the difference. There's no possible way she could be 16 and a 1st year...I mean unless she's muggle-born." She gasps, with an expression of realization as he she had just figured it out "Duh, why didn't I think of that before only Muggles would be so irresponsible, though I suppose it isn't entirely their fault, how could muggles know how to properly raise a magical child. A proper wizarding family wouldn't have waited so long. So I guess you're right. She could be 16 and a 1st year!" She said smiling as if she were genuinely happy she figured it out.

Name, Age:
Egeria Ladonus, 25

House, Role:
Ravenclaw, Divination Professor

535925a8284143f3a9653d61ef00b891.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Silver Furred Egyptian Mau Cat "Aine", Snow Leopard Is her Patronus

Wand:
Silver Lime with a Phoenix core 9 inches, Unyielding flexibility from Ollivander

With: Aine> Reshaad & Leonard

Mood: Friendly

Every smiles listening to Leonard's explanation and shrug slightly to his assertion of her being prepared "Well to be truthful I haven't quite set up yet. That's why I came so early. I figured I might as well do it now, instead of waiting for the last minute and questioning all my life choices." She said. "Do you two need any more help in here? Or would you prefer to be left alone?" She asked looking around the room as the two set up.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Triforce Triforce

Name, Age:
Zona Blackwater, 17

House, Role:
Ravenclaw, Head Girl
20191102_210502.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Great Horned Owl "Glim", Goshawk

Wand:
Cypress wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ¾" and slightly springy flexibility from Ollivander

With: Dane Goodall

Mood: Slightly Nervous

Zona listens to the boy and can't help but relate "I know how you feel, it's weird knowing this is the last year. I'm not entirely sure what I'm gonna do when it's all over. It's been quite a ride these past few years hasn't it?" She asked. Thinking about it "I've basically lived at Hogwarts for the past 6 years. It'll be weird not taking this train back here next year, no more house cup, no more Quidditch, no more secret passwords or ghosts roaming the halls, no more moving stairs determined to make you late for class all of it just...done." She said, leaning back in her seat.

CoachA CoachA

Name, Age:
Clarissa “Clary” O'Donnell | 11 years old

House, Role:
Ravenclaw | First-Year
1572299971420-png.641401

Pet, Patronus:
Snowy Owl (Patronus) | Siamese Cat (Pet)

Wand:
Vine wood with a raven feather core, 11" and pliant flexibility

With: Her parents and Trever - Rin, Abigail, and Dahlia

Mood: Nervous

”Do you have everything? Socks, toothbrush? Did you bring all the books you need? You’re able to use the owls at school, so be sure to write okay dear?” The woman fussed over the small girl in front of her, wrapping a blue scarf around the girls neck and making sure it was snug. ”Mum, I’ll be fine. I promise I have everything packed.” Clary said, ducking away as her mother reached forward to adjust the scarf again. Her father laughed and scooped the small girl into his arms, Clary letting out a small squeal as she was twirled around then brought in for a bear hug. “Look after your brother, okay Clare-Bear? We both know he can get into all kinds of mischief at Hogwarts.”

Clary giggled as she was set on her feet, her mother leaning in to hug the girl and give her a kiss on the forehead. “We’ll see you for holiday, okay?” Clary nodded and watched as her luggage was loaded onto the train, a small cage clasped in her hands. She looked down at her cat and smiled. It was nice that her parents were letting her bring the family cat for her and Trever to share. “It’s going to be a great year Azure, I just know it!” She told the cat happily as her parents said their good-byes to her brother. She wouldn’t tell Trever, but she was pretty nervous about all this. It would be the first time she was away from home for an extended period of time, and she knew she was going to be home-sick. But she was excited too, think of all the knowledge that waited for her! She couldn’t wait to cast her very first spell with her wand, oh, and ride a broom! Though she didn’t think she would be very good at riding a broom; she had enough trouble walking across a flat surface as it was.

Once they were done with their farewells, Clary waved to their parents and tapped her brother on the shoulder. "I'm going to go find us a carriage before they're all filled up." With that, she boarded the train. It was a little hectic on the inside, with students moving here and there trying to find a place to sit. Squeezing past two taller boys, she found a compartment with three people inside. Taking a deep breath, Clary slide the door open and quickly took a seat, only managing to wave at the other three inside the compartment.

OOC: New adventure here we come!

L0ck0n L0ck0n
Triforce Triforce
BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss
@Brea The Brave

Last edited by a moderator:

Name, Age:
Helenus Gniewek, 15
House, Role:
5th year Hufflepuff
vwfGIfq.png

Pet, Patronus:
Hector a black and white cat, his Patronus is a wombat
Wand:
cypress, 9 inches, suprisingly swishy, unicorn hair, Ollivander's

Helenus watched as his mother smothered his younger sister in kisses. He smiled and then gave his mother a peck on the cheek and a hug. She fixed his hair and sent him on his way. Together he and Alexander helped Casa onto the train and helped her store her trunk. After giving her an encouraging smile and some snacks their mother packed, he headed off to find members of his house. This year was going to be a big year. He was in charge of the Quidditch team! This year would be Hufflepuff's year for sure.
He had yet to see any other of his classmates and hoped they would arrive soon. To pass the time he pulled out the phone that Alexander had enchanted for him last year. It worked like any other smartphone, but it worked around magic and would be able to enter Hogwarts undetected. Alex had tested it out last year after returning from Christmas break.
Helenus plugged his headphones in and played some music. While he played music he read some of his favorite WEBTOONs. He looked around for any of his friends, but didn't see anyone. So...now was as good of time as any to go and change.
Helenus walked to the back for the boy's lavatory and changed into his robes. After seeing most of the Compartments had people, and none were people he knew, he went to find his sister. He found Casa in a compartment with a young boy her age. He smiled and walked in, taking a seat next to her.
"Hello! I'm Casa's older brother, Helenus. Nice to meet you."

Name, Age:
Alexander (Alex) Gniewek, 17
House, Role:
7th year Slytherin, Head Boy
QtgsBTU.jpg

Pet, Patronus:
A Barn Owl named Priam (pet), A dolphin is his patronus
Wand:
Acacia, 14 and a half inches, inflexible, dragon heart string, Ollivander

Alexander enjoyed his scone as his family traveled to King's Cross and look there. They had arrived on time. He grinned at Casa who scoweled at him for being right, again. He smiled as he watched his two younger siblings endure their mother's love. When it was his turn he accepted her hug and kiss with grace. It was after all the last time he would be sent off in the fall. That in itself was rather bittersweet.
"Take care of yourself, mother," he said, pecking a kiss on her cheek.
"Enjoy your last year at Hogwarts, make lots of memories and write about them to me." His mother wiped a tear away as she watched all three of her children board the train.

Alexander waved one more time before he and Helenus helped Casa get settled in with another first year. Helenus, of course, ran off to be with the other Hufflepuffs he could find. Alex had a job. He was Headboy of Slytherin and he had a duty to meet with his fellows. So, he sauntered down the hall until he reached the Prefect carriage. He poked his head in and spotted Zona and Dane. He smirked and took a seat. They were also 7th years like him, so he knew them a little bit. Zona was rather a bit of a rival when it came to the top scores on tests. He had heard that she had also gotten all O's on their OWLs. Well, so did he.
"Are you all ready to lose to Slytherin this year? We are definitely winning the house cup."

Name, Age:
Nathan Artorius Bishop, 11

House, Role:
HufflePuff, First-year Student
62eceb0a35e60b127d18ff33fbc87265-png.640883
Pet, Patronus:
Ragdoll Cat, Samoyed

Wand:
Hazel, 12", Slightly springy, Thunderbird Tail Feather, Wolfe

Mood: slightly ashamed

Nathan lowered his head. She was right. Felix could have gotten hurt. and really didn't know what he would have done if his cat got hurt. "Yes Ma'am." was all he said. Looking back up. Nathan looked at his cat. who began to fidget and try and squeeze himself out of Harriettes gentle grip. "I understand, it wont happen again." he responded. although he knew that wasn't gonna happen. Felix was too curious and too adventurous.

OOC: sorry its short. i just couldn't figure out what really do.

Name, Age:
Zona Blackwater, 17

House, Role:
Ravenclaw, Head Girl
20191102_210502.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Great Horned Owl "Glim", Goshawk

Wand:
Cypress wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ¾" and slightly springy flexibility from Ollivander

With: Dane Goodall & Alexander Gniewek

Mood: Determined and Playful

As Zona contemplated the implications of this being her last year she almost didn't notice that Alex came in until he declared war with fighting words most foul. He claimed Slytherin was going to win the House Cup this year. She couldn't believe he cursed at her like that "Oh is that what you think? Well, prepare to deck the halls in blue because Ravenclaw is winning that cup this year. I plan on living my best life this year and living my best life does not include losing to Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Not you or any pretty professor will stop us this year!" She said remembering how petty some of the professors from other houses just taking points for anything and then the ones who didn't give enough points for things…+5 points for fighting off a troll but -10 points for cheek? What madness was this!?

Alex was a smart Guy, probably as smart as her, his test scores certainly said so, but he was a bit of a stick in the mud sometimes. Except when it came to the house cup, he let his house get into all manner shenanigans when it came to that. She couldn't complain she was the same...only she encouraged her house to be smart about things and not get caught and simply look the other way. She could admit, he was good, but so was she.

Game on sir...game on indeed.

CoachA CoachA ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra

Name, Age:
Trevor O'Donnell | 11 years old

House, Role:
Gryffindor | First-Year
xzsxdc-png.641226

Pet, Patronus:
Siamese Cat (Pet, Share's with Clary) |
Stoat (Patronus)

Wand:
Apple wood with a raven feather core, 10 ¾" and rigid flexibility

With: His parents and Clary { SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles }, Rin, Abigail, and Dahlia

Mood: Excited

Trevor waited for their parents to love on Clary before they decided to turn on him. He wasn't a big fan of the hugs/kisses, but he didn't completely turn it away. Their dad gave him a hard slap on the back that made Trevor wince. "Take care of your sister my boy!" Reaching to rub a piece of his back Trevor smiled. "Dad, when have I not?" Their mother then came in, and gave Trevor a big kiss on the cheek. "You do have a point son, but Hogwarts is a whole different thing entirely. Don't be hard on your teachers, and don't give your sister a hard time either." Their mother said as she gave him a big warm hug before letting go. Trevor sighed "I feel like you guys are gonna be sending lots of letters…"

Suddenly Clary had tapped his shoulder to mention about getting a compartment ready for them. It was interesting to see her take the initiative, but he was worried for her. "Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can."

Seeing her walk away by herself made Trevor worried due to his sister not being comfortable without him. Even if they ended up in different houses they would still be together. Nothing could separate them from each other because their bond was something not even their parents understood. As a big brother he wanted to tear up seeing his sister take the lead, but he also hoped they would load his luggage up faster.

It took some time, but right after they loaded his things he gave his parents a big hug, and then ran off onto the train to get to Clary. He had seen a few people on the train, and waved hi to them. Trevor didn't want to engage in small talk though because he was worried about Clary. As he found compartment 4, which was the one Clary was in, his adrenaline got the better of him and he slammed the door open unintentionally. "Oops…" he said nervously as he saw his sister with a few others. "Oh, wow, look at you making friends! I'm a proud big brother."

Trevor cleared his throat to introduce them both to the other kids in the compartment. "Hey," Trevor waved. "My name is Trevor, and this is my younger sister Clary! Looks like we'll be sharing a compartment to Hogwarts."

OOC:

Triforce Triforce
BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss
@Brea The Brave

Name, Age:
Harriette Hagrid, 27
House, Role:
Hufflepuff, Herbology Teacher, Head of House

Pet, Patronus:
Snowy Owl "Moira", Bear
Wand:
12inch, Alder, Phoenix Feather

a

Mood: Feeling a little guilty

Harriette saw the look on the young student's face, it looked so crestfallen that she felt guilty for putting him through it. She knew it was for his and cute Felix's own good but still, it wasn't in it to her to give tough love. She thought she will be a laid back teacher but already before even arriving she had became what she saw as strict. Is this and worse is what she will end up being like.

Félix trying to free himself from her hold brought her back from her thoughts. "oh...Ok, I am trusting you now. I don't think you will disappoint." She handed Félix back to him. "I see you care for this little fella a lot and he seems happy with you." She smiled at him kindly. "Now go, get into your robes and such, I doubt we are from the school."

She winked at him before carefully squeezing past him moving towards the front of the train to check on the driver. One the way one of her house passed her. She liked Stephanie, chatting with her since her first year and Harriet was assasistant groundskeeper."Hey, miss Elmholt, I hope to see you at the huffelpuff tryouts this year." She called just as Stephanie disappeared in into the llavatory. Harriet knew Stephanie wanted to be on the Quidditch team and with her own position as Head Harriet might help make it happen.

OOC:

[/size]
[/QUOTE]

Name, Age:
Abigail Ann Wickerson|16

House, Role:
1st year hufflepuff
20191107_165525_100x100.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Melanistic Barn Owl named Tabitha|Grizzly Bear

Wand:
A supple 11 inch willow wood wand with a thestral tail hair core made by an unknown wand maker

a
With: Dahlia/Alison (@Brea The Brave), Rin ( Triforce Triforce ), Clary ( SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ), and Trevor ( L0ck0n L0ck0n )
Mood: Slightly Annoyed

Abigail had been listening to the two eleven year olds go back and forth the entire time. Deciding not to escalate it she continued to read her book allowing for enough space for the cat to lay in her lap when Rin offered her up. Abigail had gotten quite good at ignoring people who were arguing over the years. Gently scratching the cats head as she read, looking up once another person entered the car. It was another young girl and soon a boy entered. The two looked similar and once Trevor introduced the two of them it was clear why they looked so similar. Abigail did a quick wave to Trevor with two fingers before returning to what she was doing. Choosing not to answer the rather invasive question about her parents nor getting frustrated when she called them irresponsible. Sure the past few years hasn't been her mother's best but she was moving on in her own way and her father wasn't around to be irresponsible. Her eyes started to water a bit as she began to think about him and how things used to be. Everything was easier before that accident. She quickly wiped away any tears and went back to scratching that cats head secretly hoping nobody noticed.

OOC: Sorry I'm responding late and kind if short. Today started out okay but started going down hill for me. Been under a lot of mental stress recently and it's taking it's toll on me!

Name, Age:
Alison Freed, 11

House, Role:
Hufflepuff, 1st Year
20191104_140822.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Northern White-faced Owl "Soren", Rabbit

Wand:
Applewood with Unicorn core, 10 inches with supple flexibility from Ollivander

With: Cassia & Sean

Mood: Nervous

Alison had been sitting quietly listening to the two converse. She desperately wanted to talk to them but had no idea where to start. She didn't want to bring up something stupid and make them think she was weird, but she couldn't get to know them if she didn't try. "Hi, my name is Alison...nice...to meet you." She said nervously pulling on her scarf, it's not that she was particularly, she was just nervous around new people. She then proceeded to pull out the box if baked goods her dad made her, that admittedly she hadn't looked at until now. They were cookies and cheesecake. There were 3 kinds of each. When it came to the cookies it was; Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodles and Red Velvet. For Cheesecake, there was Classic, Strawberry Swirl, and Lemon. She holds the box out to show them. "Umm, would you guys like some? Oh and uh, this is Soren" She said gesturing her head to the owl in the cafe next to her, a silly little creature, bouncing up and down in its cage as if it were bobbing its head to music which made her want to laugh as she did not notice him doing that until now.

c h a n a c h a n a EldridSmith EldridSmith

Sean Wilson

• 1574217189827.png Sean turned to face the previously silent Alison who finally spoke up. "Hi Alison." He greeted with a smile as he shuffled the decks together. Upon seeing the sweets Sean started to drool, he had a horrible sweet tooth. "Yes please..." he said taking a piece of lemon cheesecake. "This is good..." he says biting into it and savoring the flavor. "They're cute." He says in regards to Soren as he nibbles on the cheesecake. "Would you like to play cards?" He asks after finishing the piece. (OOC for Alison)

Name, Age:
Alison Freed, 11

House, Role:
Hufflepuff, 1st Year
20191104_140822.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Northern White-faced Owl "Soren", Rabbit

Wand:
Applewood with Unicorn core, 10 inches with supple flexibility from Ollivander

With: Cassia & Sean

Mood: Happy, slightly more at ease.

Soren squawks in response, greeting the boy back as he continued to bounce, doing his little cage dance. Alison nods her head to Sean's question about the card game "Sure, but I don't know how to play many serious card games. I know how to play war, go fish, and doubt it...I guess I know how to play solitaire, but that's uh...solitary game unless you have more than one deck. So anything else you'll have to teach me how to play." She said with a smile, happy he was enjoying the cake and put the box down in a place where everyone could reach it if they wanted some treats as well. "My dad's a baker, he makes all kinds of stuff but cookies and cheesecake are my favorite. He said he'd send more this year while I was away and that I should share them with people. So of anyone wants some go ahead."

c h a n a c h a n a EldridSmith EldridSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back