• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Previous

Name, Age:
Nathan Artorius Bishop, 11

House, Role:
HufflePuff, First-year Student
62eceb0a35e60b127d18ff33fbc87265-png.640883
Pet, Patronus:
Ragdoll Cat, Samoyed

Wand:
Hazel, 12", Slightly springy, Thunderbird Tail Feather, Wolfe

Mood: Dumbstruck

As Felix was padding his way down the Companionway. A large shadow engulfed him. Felix turned to the source of the shadow, thinking it was his master. Instead he was greeted by the Largest person the Feline has ever seen. She was Massive. from his angle it looked like her head was always touching the roof, and could go straight through it. As the Giant picked him up. Felix noticed that they were large enough that he could stand up with room to spare. Staring at her with his large blue eyes she spoke to him. Felix began to purr as he basically slammed his face into the meat of her left thumb. He liked this person. She smelled of the earth. Sadly he wasn't gonna get to spend too much time with his new second favorite person when a voice excitedly called his name. Turning his head. Felix saw his master jogging up to them and just stopped.

At first, Nathan only focused on his cat. He finally found the little Furball. He was actually getting a little worried. Jogging up the Harriette. He was about to thank her for finding his cat. But froze when he had to basically look straight up. He was dumbstruck. Nathan had heard about Giants but never seen one, Even if Harriette was a only Half Giant. Sputtering like an idiot. Nathan had to consciously will his mouth to shut and clear his mind. "I....Uh.... Thanks for finding my Cat." He finally managed to speak. Still in awe and processing the height of the person in front of him.

OOC:

Name, Age:
Bryony Nakashima, 28

House, Role:
Gryffindor, Aurur Taskforce leader
Pet, Patronus:
None, swift

Wand:
Ash, ten inches, supple, dragon heartstring

a
With: [No one]
Mood: [Brooding]

Bryony Nakashima was sitting in her office, staring at the wall. On it was a map of Britain with innumerable lines, pins, markings and even newspaper cutouts. To the average passerby, it would seem like utter gibberish, but to Bryony it made perfect sense. Every few moments, she would jot down some notes on the piece of parchment sitting in her lap, then return to her contemplation of the wall. She frowned hard at it, muttering under her breath, clearly trying to come to some conclusion. The lines and markings and clippings represented Phalanx activity- anywhere they had struck or been believed to strike, anywhere evidence had indicated they might target or could be staying, anywhere Amarta Graedig was ever known to have been or thought to be.

Bryony had been tracking all of this for weeks now, desperately trying to find a pattern or some kind of plan, but the group's activities seemed to be random. Bryony suspected that this was done deliberately, in order to foil the Aurors currently on their tail. She ground her teeth in frustration- over a month, and nothing to show for her taskforce's investigation! It was infuriating. They could never predict where or what the Phalanx would strike next, and whenever they did find something it was always a safehouse or warehouse that had long-since been abandoned by the group. Trying to identify its members had been equally impossible, even though clearly some of them had to be current Ministry employees as they could not otherwise have had access to the information that they did.

The whole thing was maddening, and Bryony was beginning to worry that this failure would be attached to her henceforth if she didn't start delivering some results soon. She let out a long sigh and turned away from the wall, trying to re-center herself and not dwell on maudlin thoughts. It's only been a month, she reminded herself. Pulling a different piece of parchment across her desk to her, she gave a strained smile. It was good that she was being given more manpower to deal with the issue, but it grated on her that this was also a veiled way to tell her that her currnt team wasn't cutting it. She re-read the parchment for what seemed like the umpteenth time, detailing the new members who should be arriving that day.

Kizzie and Calum she knew, having worked with them on different assignments previously. Kizzie being fairly strange and Calum rather forceful, she hoped they would mesh well with the others, bringing overall new skills and strengthening the team. James and Alastair she wasn't concerned about; Micah she hoped wouldn't raise a fuss. She then pulled forward a third piece of parchment, frowning at the information. Liam Roosevelt... she thought with mixed feelings. It was rare that incidents in the magical community grew severe enough to warrant international magical cooperation, but MACUSA must have been truly worried about Graedig if they were sending one of their gunslingers to assist them. Bryony gritted her teeth. I doubt that what we need is an American waving a gun around.

She was most worried about whether or not he'd be useful and able to fit in with the team, and hoped at the very least he could bring something to the table that they didn't yet have, for she knew they did things... differently, in America. In any case, she would have time to brief him on the situation when he arrived, as he was due about an hour before any of the others had to report in. Bryony glanced at the clock on her wall, which indicated the time as well as the current location of her family members. Alastair was still out doing research, but she expected he would be back at the Ministry fairly soon. Rokurou was conspicuously absent. She sighed again and turned back to her wall, returning to her previous contemplation.

Where are you... she thought with a frown. If they didn't find a trail to follow, and soon, the Phalanx would surely strike again, and god only knew who would get hurt this time.

OOC: honeylemon honeylemon Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Brea The Brave EldridSmith EldridSmith Looking forward to your posts ^^

Last edited:

Liam Roosevelt

• 1574220191260.pngDespite it being frowned upon and punishible for those with lower positions Liam had entered the no-maj (muggle) society and explored it's recent technological advances. He was amazed by many things, though 90% of then were made in the magic world ages ago they had smart phones which were beyond the capabilities of owls and other magical deliveries save apparation. However even apparation was limited by distance unlike the phone. He began deconstructing the theories and was planning on eventually making a magical version for MACUSA. He left a copy with his assistant researcher as he knew he would be going overseas soon. At the present moment as he was firing off shots his watch's alarm went off reminding him it was time to leave for the UK. He was thankful for his native American mother who gave him the ability to use magic without a wand, which seemed so limiting in nature. He used flu powder to get to the ministry before he made his way to Bryony's office. He was an hour early as he didn't want to have to worry about taking too long with any of the international paperwork crap that came with being head of his department. He knocked on the door waiting for her to respond.

Last edited:

Name, Age:
Harriette Hagrid, 27
House, Role:
Hufflepuff, Herbology Teacher, Head of House

Pet, Patronus:
Snowy Owl "Moira", Bear
Wand:
12inch, Alder, Phoenix Feather

a
Mood: Delighted, teasing

Harriette chuckled as she picked up the little cat with one hand. The little thing seemed to be taken with her immediately and began to purr against her thumb. "Oh You are a charmer too huh? You must be such a cute little handful." She said toying with the little kitty back with her thumb it a sort playful and gentle thumb war. "As much as I want to steal you away, I suppose I have to take you back to your master. I suspect he or she is worried sick."

She did not have to look far as a blond first year approached. The boy seemed at awe at her size and went into a sort of incoherent verbal diarrhoea before managing to get a grip of himself." Oh so this your kitty, huh? You know what could have happened to this little explorer? So little I might not have seen him and squashed it. Unpleasant for all involved. "She said turning serious." If you can't keep a hold of him or take care of him I might have to confiscate him." She smiled at cat." I am already tempted because he is so cute and want him for myself. Don't give me an excuse here." She went to hand the cat over but quickly retracted her hand." Understood, mister?"

OOC:

[/size]

Name, Age:
Kizzie Oliver, 25

House, Role:
Gryffindor, Auror Task Force

20191106_045148.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Flying Fox Bat named Vixen, Patronus is a bat.

Wand:
Vine wand with a Phoenix core 11¾ and wispy flexibility.

With: Vixen > Bryony and Liam

Mood: Pleasant

Kizzie sat in front of her mirror, fixing her hair as she hummed a song to herself. While she could always just use magic to fix her hair there was something relaxing and enjoyable to her about doing it herself by hand. Once she was done she put in her hairpiece and walked over to the window, opening it up to let Vixen fly free. "Well, off you go, you know what time to be home and you know where to find me if you get lonely." She said scratching the adorable creature behind the ear as it hung upside down next to the window as she often did when she wanted to go outside and stretch her wings. Once the bat had flown off she closed the window but there was a hidden way for Vixen to get back in. She puts some food and water out for her and grabs her satchel and umbrella before grabs her umbrella and makes her way to the fireplace and grabbed some floo powder ”ATHQ" She said before appearing not far from the Bryony's office although there seemed to be someone there already. If she had to guess he looked American "Oh...hello there...is this a good time...or she brooding I'd peek for myself, but I've been asked not to do that anymore" She said with the most straight face anyone has ever seen.

Ayama Ayama EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited by a moderator:

Name, Age:
Dahlia Ash, 28 (Currently pretending to be Alison Freed)
Zazzriel Cronus

House, Role:
Wampus, Ministry of Magic Depart of Improper Use of Magic
Slytherin, Phalanx
20191106_025743.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Oriental Fire Bellied Toad "Locke", Arctic Fox
Horned Serpent "Naga", Basilisk

Wand:
Sugar maple wood and wampus hair, 9 inches with whippy flexibility
Dragon Heartstring with Ebony wood 12 inches and slightly yielding flexibility.

With: Abigail & Rin

Mood: Mischievous

Dahlia was currently disguised as a random child, a child she managed to snag a hair from to make polyjuice potion. She stepped onto the Hogwarts express, secretly snagging hairs from several children as she walked by. Nothing too obvious it was as easy as stroking her hands briefly across their heads, it was an easy enough thing to overlook in such a crowded train, first year's, scrambling to find a seat, students of old trying to find a place to sit with their friends. It was almost too easy. She made sure not to enter the train until the girl in question found herself a compartment, compartment 3. So all she had to do was avoid that one. She sat down in compartment 4. There seemed to be a girl in there already...ah she knew who this one was. Working at the ministry had its advantages. She supposed she could have a little fun. What did it matter if she caused a little suffering for half-bloods? "Well, hello there, are you an upperclassmen? Are you a 6th or 7th year? Is this an upperclassmen compartment?" She asked pretending to be genuinely curious, although you would never know she was faking.

BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Triforce Triforce

Name, Age:
Cassandra (Casa) Gniewek, 11
House, Role:
Ravenclaw First Year
kxFkCdQ.jpg

Pet, Patronus:
Burrowing Owl (Apollo), Bob-tailed cat
Wand:
Laurel, 12 inches, flexible, unicorn hair, Ollivander

Location: Compartment 2 With: Hye Ayama Ayama Mood: Nervous, yet excited​

Cassandra Gniewek, also known as Casa, was practically busrting with various levels of nerves and excitement. She swung her legs as she sat on her trunk, watching her eldest brother decorate a scone with cream at a painstainkingly slow rate. Glancing around the 3 bedroom flat for her second brother she whined,
"Alex, we're going to be late and then I will never become a witch. Then I will have to beg on street corners of Diagon Alley begging for gallons to buy small enchanted objects!"

Alexander who was six years her senior carefully set down his knife and looked at her.
"No one will have to busk any street corners. I'm head boy and in my last year of Hogwarts. There is no reason to get your robes in a twist, we will arrive right on time."
Helenus, the second oldest, walked out of the room he shared with Alexander, his trunk finally packed, "Alex is right, Casa. We will leave in a moment."
"Not without kisses and hugs,"
Kyra Gniewek, Casa's mother, said as she snatched Casa off her truck and smothered her in hugs and kisses.
"Eek! Let me go!" Casa whined.
Her mother relented and set her down. She smoothed out Casa's curls and looked her with pride. Their father, much to Casa's disappointment, had been called into work and would not be going with them to the train station, but their mother would be. Her mother's eyes watered with tears, but she quickly wiped them away and started for the door.
"Everyone have their tickets and tube cards?"
After a chorus of "Yes mother"s occurred, it was time to be off. Casa followed along with her trunk, Apollo her owl securely sitting on top. The family took the tube from the Bakerloo line to eventually arrive at King's Cross station. One by one each Gniewek arrived on platform 9 3/4. Casa watched in amazement as everyone bustled about. She was getting more and more excited for her adventure to begin.
With one more smothering hug and the promise of letters and sweet treats, the three siblings climbed onto the train. Very quickly her brothers ran off leaving Casa behind. Helenus would be looking for members of his quidditch team, Alex would be headed to sit with the other Prefects. This left Casa all alone. Very carefully she glanced into each compartment. She stopped at Compartment 2 and poked her head in to see Hye. She gave him a smile.
"I'm Casa Gniewek, do you mind if I join you?"

Cassia Gold

• superthumb (1).jpgOnce the boy sat Cassia had more time to study him in moments when he'd look away. His red eyes made her feel the slightest bit unsettled, but she was mostly intrigued. She knew little about the magical world as far as wizard genetics went, so she guessed it was a result of his parentage instead of another distinction.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Cass beamed, soon having forgotten about all his curious intricacies in favor of what looked to be a pet. She observed, slightly tensed despite her intrigue as he presented a snake companion. "Oh, he's precious..." Cassia cooed, while testing her hand out to pet it if the reptile would allow. When she heard his next question, Cass was a bit stumped. Pleasant features remained however, and Cass would take a moment to think. Her eyes wandered to the bustling crowd who seemed to thin as the majority of students had already boarded.

"My dad was a Hufflepuff, and my mum's a muggle. I'm not sure... But if I had to choose I'd love to be a Gryffindor. I hear they're the best!" Cass chuckled, now placing her hand back in her lap which had been tending to the snake. It was then that she remembered his question about her own pet, and with a burst of excitement the girl would gesture to her owl. It had been patiently observing, if not occasionally eyeing Allie from it's perch. The bird was large and a little unkept, if not for lack of trying to tame it's habits. The thing loved to ruffle it's feathers and refused to let Cass tidy him. "This is Scraps. I call him that because he's always looked scruffy."

Name, Age:
Stephanie Elmholt, 13

House, Role:
Hufflepuff, 3rd-year student
stephanie-elmholt.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Olaf the Albino Rabbit, Brown Hare

Wand:
Elm, 10”, reasonably supple, Dragon heartstring, Ollivanders

With: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki (Ms. Hagrid)

Mood:Anticipation

“Will you be okay?” Aethel’s mother hugged him hard, at the brink of tears. “Of course mom, I always am”. He was quite mature for his age, similar to Ike but less introverted. The moment reminded her of when her mother had said goodbye to Ike when it was his first year. Not as much as when she waved off Stephanie the year before that. She guessed it had to be quite special to see their last kid leave with the Express. “I’ll keep an eye on him, when I can, don’t worry about it mom”. His older sister, Amylie. A 6th-year student in Gryffindor, now the oldest family member still at Hogwarts. Stephanie looked up to her, she was great at quidditch most of all. She could have been a Hufflepuff, maybe they’d had played together this year in that case. That made her think, what if she actually does get into the team this year. That would mean they’d have to go toe to toe. The loud whistle from the engine rang loud and woke her from her thoughts. She looked to Ike, who was getting quite eager.

“Come on or we’re going to miss it!” she tried to get her cousins to board. Her own parents weren’t there, both of them at work. “Bye mom, see you at christmas! Come on Aethel, I’ll show you the train.” Amylie disappeared with her brother into the left coach, while she and Ike took to the right. “I’m going to change into my robes, why don’t you join up with your friends?” she said to her brother. She knew that that’s what Ike really wanted, to sit with his friends. He hurried along, searching through the various compartments before disappearing out of sight.

Here we are, another year at Hogwarts. Olaf made his presence known when he abruptly moved in the cage that Stephanie held firmly in her left hand. She had almost forgotten that he was there. “First the robes, then we’ll find a compartment for you.” As she opened the door to another coach, she saw a familiar face. A huge one. “Hi Ms. Hagrid!” she smiled as she squeezed past the half-giant. She enjoyed the herbology lessons with her head of house and she performed quite well in them too. “Got to get dressed, see you around mizz!” she said as she closed the door to the lavatory behind her. Yellow-time.

Name, Age:
Zona Blackwater, 17

House, Role:
Ravenclaw, Head Girl
20191102_210502.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Great Horned Owl "Glim", Goshawk

Wand:
Cypress wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ¾" and slightly springy flexibility from Ollivander

With: Dane Goodall

Mood: Eager

Zona notices the boy entering the prefect's carriage. It was about time, she was wondering how long she was going to have to sit in here by herself. He seemed nervous which was a bit odd at this stage to her, then again she'd never been the shy type and he was from Gryffindor it would seem. Not that she had a problem with people from other houses, as protective as she was of her own she quite enjoyed other houses, it was no fun hanging out with like-minded people all the time, but similarities did help in some cases. She realized Hogwarts was a large school, it was a bloody castle for god's sake, but it still managed to surprise her when she met new people that had been going for years, but being from another house it seemed more understandable. She points her wand at herself, seeing it as rude to be listening to music whilst other people were present. "Musica Subsisto," she said simply tapping her head and the music stopped playing in her head. She waves back to the Gryffindor when she hears Glim making a fuss behind her in his cage and she turns back to him, watching him stare intently at the paw sticking out from the carrier the boy brought with him. "Shh, despite what you may believe you are in fact not a kitty, and you may not play with said kitty on the train." She said reaching inside the cage to stroke the top of his head with her fingers until he settled down. Before turning back to the boy and holding her hand out "Zona Blackwater, I don't believe we've met before today." She said greeting him, she didn't bother saying she was Head Girl this year, it seemed a bit braggy and unnecessary for introductions or conversation for that matter.

CoachA CoachA

Liam Roosevelt

• 1574220191260.pngAs soon as he knocked on the door someone came over and asked him a few questions. "Oh hello. I have no idea, I just got here myself. I'm Liam Roosevelt by the way." He says stretching his hand out to shake Kizzie's.

Last edited:

Name, Age:
Kizzie Oliver, 25

House, Role:

20191106_045148.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

With: Liam & Bryony

Mood: Pleasant/Anxious

Kizzie takes Liam outstretched hand and took it into her own to shake his hand, bowing her head as used her free hand to slightly lift the backdrop of her dress like coat and curtsy in a respectful greeting before raising her head to look up at him as she once again stood straight "Kizzie Oliver, I recently came back from an assignment and have some...troubling news to share with her. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the current investigation she's been working on, but, she needs to know. It's quite unpleasant I'm afraid. What are you here for Mr? Roosevelt? Or is it fine if I call you Liam?" She asked her tone of voice switching from that of dread to that of genuine pleasantness as if she didn't just tell him she had bad disturbing news to share and was instead simply interested in his day.

Sean Wilson

• 1574217189827.png Sean chuckled "Allie's a she." Meanwhile Allie accepted the Pat's and basked in them. "I like thissss one." Allie said to sean. "Well see." He responds in parseltongue before turning his attention back towards Cassia. Sean was a little disappointed that she wasn't likely going to end up in the same house as him but who knew what would happen. "My father says Gryffindor is arrogant with all brawn with little brains... I hope he's wrong. Scraps? He looks so fluffy like that." Liam chuckled. "Oh do you like to play cards?" He asked pulling out 2 decks of cards. (Check OOC)

Liam Roosevelt

• 1574220191260.png"A pleasure to meet you Kizzie, if it's alright to call you that, and Liam is fine. I'm assuming it's about the insurgent group phalanx, I was sent here to help deal with them. I hope we're able to work together to get this sorted out. If they take out the Phoenix then the Thunderbirds like my pet Thor are next, and we can't have that now."

Name, Age:
Kizzie Oliver, 25

House, Role:

20191106_045148.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

Mood: Pleasant/Anxious

She nods to his question and smiles "Kizzie is fine, to be honest, I don't have a pet Phoenix, I do have a Phoenix feather core in my wand though, so I suppose it feels a bit personal. I don't know if they're killing the Phoenix but kidnapping them isn't much better. I'm not particularly sure one can kill a Phoenix...at least not permanently, though I suppose there are worse things than death." She said as he asked if it had something to do with the Phalanx "I'm not sure, I was there investigating a lead on them and while I found no such activity that explicitly implicated them, I was disturbed to see evidence of Dementor activity. As you probably know the Dementors were banished from Azkaban years ago after the defeat of Voldemort for helping the Death Eaters oppress the wizarding world. Dementors aren't particularly picky with their allegiances, as long as you give them what they want they serve you faithfully, but the use of Dementors has long since been seen as inhumane, cruel and unusual punishment that is no longer seen as acceptable in the wizarding world, hence their banishment. No one knows where they went, no one knows what they do or had even heard a whisper about them in so long. However, when I went to follow my lead, I found a few things. A frozen lake and frosted windows in the midst of a heatwave and locals of said town seemed to be...off, unnaturally downtrodden and depressed. Thankfully, as far as I know, no one had been kissed, but the Dementors were there." She said. Seeing as how he was there to help with the situation, she felt he had both the right and the need to know.

Liam Roosevelt

• 1574220191260.pngLiam had some experience with dementors from his travels and he knew they were a right pain to deal with. He sighed began speaking. "The wizarding world is as old as humanity yet we still haven't figured out how to kill those vile creatures... hopefully someday soon such a method will be discovered. Well in the mean time we can drive them off." He says patting his guns. "Thankfully I can use these to cast from miles away... errr kilometers? Whatever you use here." He said before pausing. "Do you how soon the mission we're on will start? In interested in seeing what there is to do around here during down time."

Last edited:

Name, Age:
Kizzie Oliver, 25

House, Role:

20191106_045148.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

Mood: Happy

"Afraid not, no one is even sure how the Dementors were even created if they were created. It's easier to deal with something when you know it's origins. Unfortunately, the only clue we have is Azkaban, their original home and the owner of said island who is long gone." She shrugged and took a look at his guns as he pats them, explaining their long-range capabilities that were...quite impressive actually. She laughs slightly as he seems to try in a way he thinks she'll understand given the differences between American and British language "Kilometres are the standard here, but I do understand what a mile is. Either way, it's still an impressive feat, much further than what I'd consider long range for myself." She said, quite curious about the use of magic with guns. How did it work? Were the guns made in a similar fashion to wands? Was the magic in the gun or the bullets? Did these guns need bullets? What were the bullets made of? She thought this over as he asked if she knew when the mission would begin. She shrugged, "I have no idea, that's up to Bryony or the ministry, both of which have yet to make the bit of information known. I suppose we'll find out whenever they tell us. As for what there is to do...I suppose that depends on what you'd like to do." She said as the realization dawned on her that today was opening night at Hogwarts. She hadn't been in 7 years, but out stirred up memories. She kind of wondered who Gryffindor's Seeker currently was. Speaking of schools, she turned to Liam "By the way...did you go to Ilvermorny? Its the wizarding school in America right?"

Name, Age:
Bryony Nakashima, 28

House, Role:
Gryffindor, Aurur Taskforce leader
Pet, Patronus:
None, swift

Wand:
Ash, ten inches, supple, dragon heartstring

a
With: [Liam]
Mood: [Irate]

At that moment, the cubicle door banged open between the two newcomers, a visibly irate Bryony emerging from within,

"I'm sorry to interrupt this cozy little chat," she said in a voice of barely suppressed irritation, "but would you two like to keep chatting over coffee or can we get to work now? Roosevelt, my office for briefing. Oliver, I want a report on those dementor sightings on my desk within the hour."

At that, she turned around and let the American follow her inside the cubicle, closing the door and reactivating the spells.

"All right, first of all, why don't you tell us why MACUSA is suddenly so concerned with the Phalanx, and what sort of theories you've been working on over there."

OOC: Bryony has a short fuse these days xD

At that moment, the cubicle door banged open between the two newcomers, a visibly irate Bryony emerging from within,

"I'm sorry to interrupt this cozy little chat," she said in a voice of barely suppressed irritation, "but would you two like to keep chatting over coffee or can we get to work now? Roosevelt, my office for briefing. Oliver, I want a report on those dementor sightings on my desk within the hour."

At that, she turned around and let the American follow her inside the cubicle, closing the door and reactivating the spells.

"All right, first of all, why don't you tell us why MACUSA is suddenly so concerned with the Phalanx, and what sort of theories you've been working on over there."

Last edited:

Name, Age:

Dane Goodall, 17

House, Role:

Gryffindor, 7th-year student
39f0a1e0b20a644c27ca4d39550125af.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Cat, Irish Wolfhound

Wand:

Apple Wood, Phoenix Feather Core, Fairly Flexible, Garrick Ollivander

With: Zona Blackwater

Mood: Calm, Slightly Nervous

Dane smiled when he noticed the owl beside the girl, he had wanted an owl of his own for a brief period of time during his second year but it felt wrong to leave Soma at home so he had dropped the subject. The lazy Maine Coon was enough of a presence to keep him company anyway, even if she did get white hair all over his uniform. She would no doubt want pets before the end of the train ride but Dane wasn't sure he would have time to give her much attention during this year's commute to Hogwarts, he would have tasks to carry out as a prefect no doubt.

He shook the girl's hand, a polite smile gracing his features. "Dane Goodall, it's nice to meet you." It still baffled him that there were so many people that had been going to Hogwarts just as long as him that he had still yet to meet. Though the school was massive and there were so many people in each house, Dane supposed it would be near impossible to meet everyone that went there. He shook his head slightly at himself, "It almost hasn't sunk in that this is my final year here."

OOC: Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos

Name, Age:
Kizzie Oliver, 25

House, Role:

20191106_045148.jpg
Pet, Patronus:

Wand:

With: Liam & Bryony> Alone

Mood: Pleasant

Kizzie looks at the irritated Bryony, seemingly unhappy with their conversation as they waited for her. She understood the remark about coffee was meant to be chastising, but truthfully coffee didn't sound bad though she hardly thought now was the time to point that out. "Ah...so you are brooding again. Very well, I'll have to you soon and perhaps some chocolate for your mood. If it works for dementors it'll work for you." She said, in a way that oddly enough wasn't meant to be snarky, she genuinely did want her to feel better, she understood the job could be stressful, but stress isn't good for people in excessive amounts. "It was nice meeting you, " She said waving and bid Liam farewell for now as she went off to fill in her report, perhaps they would speak again later. Within that report would be written the following.

Dementor Sightings

"Leads on the Phalanx lead to a barely populated muggle settlement in Scotland known as St. Kilda. The town itself holds about 36 people in all. Given the population, there was no reason to suspect the theft of any Phoenix and the fact that they were Muggles meant they could not see the dementors to call it a proper sighting but the drastic change in weather amidst a heatwave the mood and temperament of the residence as well as reports from the muggles suggesting they'd witnessed odd outbursts from locals as if they were being attacked by something unseen, feeling as though all the happiness was being sucked out of their lives in a single instant highly suggest dementor activity. No kisses seem to be in effect. When all information was gathered Chocolate was distributed and memories were wiped of the incident."

There wasn't much to tell so the report would be fairly short and to the point, but it gave her time to make good on her promise and go shopping for chocolate at a nearby candy shop. She looks across the goodies and thinks to herself. "Is Bryony a fudge person or a turtle person?"

Liam Roosevelt

• 1574220191260.png"It was nice meeting you too Kizzie." Liam said to Kizzie with a smile before following Bryony. He couldn't help butlook at Bryony with a raised eyebrow. "Pardon my bluntness but I came here for equal cooperation in taking down a threat for the international wizarding community. Many people rely on Phoenix tail feathers for there wands, this includes America. Now I was handed the order to come here yesterday straight from Congress. I don't know why they care so much, but my friend in Congress told me it was important and that he would brief me later." Liam said looking her straight in the eyes. "I don't know if your agents know this yet or not but the link between the disappearances and phalanx's movements seem to be related. Here's what we have so far." He said handing over a piece of paper with a information showing a plausible connection between the two. "While we aren't certain this is enough reason for us to get rid of this group. Even if they aren't behind it it's one less mess for your government to deal with. Now I don't know how things are here but I prefer to get things done than deal with pointless distractions. Actions do more than paperwork ever will. Now if the beurocratics are done I would like to hear what information you have on this terrorist organization so I can hunt them down."

Last edited:

Name, Age:
Rin Lavesier, 11

House, Role:
1st Year Slytherin
Rin Ref.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Bengal cat named Midna, Ocelot

Wand:
Dogwood wood with a unicorn hair core, 14 ½", surprisingly swishy

With: Abigail ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ) and Dahlia/Alison (@Brea The Brave)
Mood: Intrigued

Rin entered the compartment and glanced around. She looked at the two girls, one about her age and the other a bit older. There seemed to be space within the cabin, so she pulled her trunk in. "I hope you don't mind if I join you." She offered a small smile and put her trunk away. "Things seem to be getting much busier about the train. " It was likely to get even worse just before the train started. At least she had made it onto the train. She blinked as Midna mewed and strained to get to the pair of girls.

There was something about the two humans before Midna that had the cat absolutely convinced she needed to investigate. She was still on her leash, having been trained by Rin to walk with her, but that didn't mean the cat would necessarily stay that way. Rin sighed and grabbed her by the scruff, pulling her close to tighten the harness. She clicked her tongue twice at the cat before settling in a seat. "I'm Rin. Are the two of you returning students?"

OOC: Happy Thursday.

Name, Age:
Rashaad Travers, 42 years old
House, Role:
Ravenclaw alum., Professor of The Study of Ancient Runes
Small Rashaad.png

Pet, Patronus:
Pet: Lionhead rabbit named Owen, Patronus: wyvvern
Wand:
Hornbeam wood, 11 inches, dragon heartstring, inflexible

With: Leonard ( EldridSmith EldridSmith )
Mood: Frustrated

Rashaad sighed as Leonard Grangscott entered the room. He didn't know him. He hardly knew of the professors other than their names. It was his own fault, being a recluse and all, but he didn't care. He raised an eyebrow as he placed his rune scribing quill away. "Leo, right?" He wasn't quite sure if he liked the nickname or not, but it would stick with Rashaad whether he liked it or not. Besides, with his luck, he was completely wrong and this wasn't the alchemy teacher.

OOC: Leo and Rashaad will likely get along very well.

Last edited:

Name, Age:
Abigail Ann Wickerson|16

House, Role:
1st year hufflepuff
20191107_165525_100x100.jpg
Pet, Patronus:
Melanistic Barn Owl named Tabitha|Grizzly Bear

Wand:
A supple 11 inch willow wood wand with a thestral tail hair core made by an unknown wand maker

a

With: Dahlia/Alison (@Brea The Brave) and Rin ( Triforce Triforce )

Mood: Anxious and surprised

Abigail had been so preoccupied with her book and music that she hadn't noticed the young girl that had entered the compartment with her. It was only when her music came to a softer spot that she heard Rin introducing herself. She quickly sat her paused her music and removed the earbuds, placing the book in her lap.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice anyone entering the train car with me,I'm Abigail. It's nice to meet you Rin!"
She exclaimed some what nervously before she began shaking her head a bit. "no I'm a first year student." She said reaching out to shake Rin's hand revealing the scar on her body even more. She then turned to the other girl in the room. "I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name, you are?" She said apologetically as she waited for a response from her.

OOC:

Leonard Grangscott

• 1574379448067.png"Leonard but Leo will suffice." He said looking around the room seeing as he was still decorating Leonard decided to offer a hand. "Would you like some assistance putting your posters up" He said looking at the posters that were laying around. "You seem to be missing a poster on the Norse runes. I happen to have a tablet with them on it if you would like it." He knew the Norse runes such as the ones he had on the tablet were rare and sought after, but he had already memorized the runes and no longer needed the tablet. He might be able to learn something from his colleague in exchange for it. (OOC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back