• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Oh if you mean the main coding it's not designed as mobile friendly- that's why I put a plaintext spoiler underneath it~
I know but on the character page it causes it to get really wonky and any images I can't access properly because of it

I know but on the character page it causes it to get really wonky and any images I can't access properly because of it
You don't have to worry- I didn't put any any information in the character page one. No need to click on it or anything.

I've got an idea for anyone willing To go with it: Arranged marriage.
It would likely be from a noble house seeking to bring the powers of a Metamorphmagus into their bloodline or to strengthen it.

EldridSmith EldridSmith that would make sense on cassia's end as well, considering her parents don't have much money, and there's status in having a metamorphmagus as a son-in-law haha

EldridSmith EldridSmith that would make sense on cassia's end as well, considering her parents don't have much money, and there's status in having a metamorphmagus as a son-in-law haha
You could say they gave her a rare material her father found by luck or something for the deal since they don't have money.

You could say they gave her a rare material her father found by luck or something for the deal since they don't have money.
sure! definitely something mr. gold would do. i can imagine cassia being pretty annoying and overbearing bc she thinks sean is literally just hanging around bc they're friends; absolutely clueless until he tells her or she finds out from her parents.

sure! definitely something mr. gold would do. i can imagine cassia being pretty annoying and overbearing bc she thinks sean is literally just hanging around bc they're friends; absolutely clueless until he tells her or she finds out from her parents.
I can't wait to see how things go! This is exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back