• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png
"COOL!", the girl exclaimed once the big nosed, short man said he would check the parlor. In the middle of her excitement the older twin had held the Italian's hands and gotten awfully close as she continued talking:

"I'm sure you'll love it! Rin had cookies and cream with Belgium chocolate... I think...? Len helped me pick it. It was Yum yum! So de-li-ci-ous!!" "Too bad it was so short, I wanted more ice-cream~..."
Then she nodded at the answer to her question, "Yeah, I guess you're right..."

Before she could say anything else, a new voice rang after her. The girl turned around and was completely taken aback by a certainly unexpected sight:
"G-gaikotsu da! (I-it's a skeleton!)", she thought to herself, widening her eyes in surprise.

Rin pondered for a split-second before concluding that: Nah, there was no way someone with that big of a smile was evil or anything!

"Hi there!", the girl waved, "I'm Rin, welcome to our uhhh... I'm not sure what we are actually, but, hey! Welcome anyway!!", she offered a friendly smile to the happy skeleton in a blue jacket, "I... don't think we're going to the ice-cream store now... But me and Len were there earlier! It was tons of fun!"

And then another new person joined them! She had no idea what he had just said before, but he would surely fit in with John! This was so exciting!

"Oh, hello!!", the girl hopped this time, "Eeto (Uhh), the ice-cream place was near home... We live in the uhh...", she glanced down at her phone's notes, "68th! So it's around there! ...Unless you're talking about other ice-cream place?", Rin tilted her had in confusion, before raising her hand because she remembered something:

"AH! We're supposed go with them!!", the girl exclaimed pointing to the front group.

"Yeah", John had replied before sending Len off to his 'friends'.

Ignoring the whole 'But we've only met an hour ago, that's not enough to call people friends' dilemma, the boy was confused.
At this point it was clear all the impressions he had of the man were about 90% correct, and it was also becoming evident that he was an individual of few words but, the brother had assumed something wrong before and didn't want to commit the mistake again. He had made a sequence of questions... Which one was John answering to?

"Uhh, excuse my seemingly endless stream of questions but, I need to be sure. Are you saying 'Yeah, we're set for tomorrow 12PM' oooor are you saying 'Yeah, we're training in the dark'?", he averted his gaze a bit before looking back, "Sorry, I... Just don't want to be wrong again..."

"Also, I wouldn't worry about heading off to join the others-"
"Leeeen!"
"See what I mean?"

"Leeeen!", Rin stopped in front of him after a dash that would have made an unprepared human being tired, "I found new people! Or, did they find me...? I wonder which is right??", she seemed to think for a while, before clapping her hands together, "Anyway! Are you done? This place is getting a bit boring~"

He laughed, "It depends, have you and Luigi decided on a meeting time?" "Uhhh, well, kinda?" Len raised his eyebrow at her. "I did re... red... redu... Uhhh, cut it down to three times!"

The boy rolled his eyes. Classic Rin strikes again! He should have seen that one coming...

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia , Axcicos Axcicos , @Apex , Hazeron Hazeron and Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (who is probably still watching us?)

((Hey, I'm having a bad week, posting from the phone at 3 AM to not leave you hanging for too long >w<))

Last edited:
Sans the Skeleton

"well, i s'pose i'll hang around you guys for a while. got nothin' better to do." Sans looked at John, who just spoke up, and then back at his new 'crew.' He started following Rin and Luigi to their group, as he guessed. He got a closer look of the girl's twin brother and the soldier he was chatting with. "what are you guys doing, anyways?" he asked.​

Last edited:
Luigi was taken aback at the sight of the skeleton. Sure, skeletal beings are nothing new to him, considering how Dry Bones populate certain parts of the Mushroom Kingdom. But there's a difference between a skeletal Koopa and an actual human skeleton. And that smile...it unnerved him.

Luigi had followed Rin to the rest of the group. He felt a bit of pity for the clearly exasperated Len.
"Yeah, we-a couldn't decide on-a one single time or-a location. I'm-a fine with whatever is-a most convenient for you two."

Apoc
After speaking to Section...
I walk off. Predictably, there's a dropship ahead.
"Code Quantum, Apoc."
The dropship responds by lowering a ring of light below the craft.
I walk in the middle of the ring, and all witnessing see me turn into a flurry of particles that disappear. Then the dropship takes off.
Time to help Blade out.

tumblr_inline_mrx9lkGRYb1qz4rgp.png

Mario waited in line, ready to board a flight to Brooklyn, New York. He placed his luggage of mushrooms and flowers on the conveyor belt. After a kerfuffle over a few metal mushrooms, he boarded the plane and rested his eyes for the long flight ahead. "Loading times, am I-a right?" Mario joked to himself as the sun, not as angry as he remembered, flew overhead at an exaggerated speed as the plane chugged away at 925 km/h.

As the plane glided down to the American landing strip, Mario yawned in relief. That franchise is a lot more popular than he thought! He's read better stories than his a mere few days into his visit to Japan. Stepping off of the plane, he was greeted by a much more generic-looking American airport. Waving goodbye to his fellow tour-mates, including a few Goombas, a Koopa trio, Samus (of all people), and whole brigade of Toads; Mario was once again greeted by a few startled Nintendo fans. As expected, they too were unaware of Luigi's whereabouts. What a shame.

Walking out of the airport, with luggage in hand, Mario set his eyes upon the familiar yet different architecture of Brooklyn. So much has changed in the last... how long has it been? It felt like forever ago when he and his bro first met Princess Peach and the usual gang. There have been so many new acquaintances, so many new adventures since then, it's hard to believe it was only seven years ago. (picking a number off the top of my head)

"I HOPE YOU FIND LUIGI!"
"What he said, good luck on your travels Mr. Mario!"
"There's nothing you can't do, Mario!"

"Ahah, thank you-a everyone! I hope your own-a travels bode well!" and with that, Mario began his most perplexing journey of all, finding Luigi in a place like New York. "Mama mia..."

Last edited:
Apoc
BOOM.
The craft, after picking Gear and M. Gear up, floats a bit in the air, before flying at lightning speed over the city and slowly ascending into the sky.
Before that, however...
I look out the window and see... a red capped man. Is that the Mario I've heard so much from constant Trinity Corp log looting? Huh. Interesting. And to think. I had to wait until I found out Luigi's name, who's physical appearance was only mentioned in the logs. But Mario's name was mentioned, who clearly isn't from the Robloxian galaxy.
Wow. Just what was Trinity up to?
Just then, I hear M. Gear loudly yell the warp drive was about to activate. I quickly head to my seat, and prepare for warp.
Time to knock down the Demonic Union for what? The 11th time? No, 10th. They don't give up, do they?

"Woah! What-a was that?" Mario looks up to see a metallic dot warp across the sky with a loud boom. It disappeared into the distance within the blink of an eye. Taking it as some sort of sign, Mario headed in the vague direction the dot was headed. (Which is decidedly Luigi-wards, if I'm not mistaken)

The Adviser

The Adviser looked down to Len's sister. She picked up a new individual now. Raising an eyebrow to the new arrival, which looks like a odd skeleton on reugular clothing. He did not question such thing for he doesn't care anyways. He has seen too many things today. Including blockhead leaders. Rin sure knows how to pickup strangers. He felt a little worried about it.​

After walking on foot for a while, Mario decided some cuisine before the sun set was the best option at the moment. Pulling out a somewhat dated iPhone, having purchased it for quite the deal seeing the other prices, Mario consults his small group of contacts again, in case they've found clues to Luigi's whereabouts over the flight.
Bowser doesn't know.
Princess Peach doesn't know.
Princess Daisy has a brigade on the prowl, but no luck.
None of the Koopa Troopas who have mobile devices know where he is.
Sonic doesn't know either.
But apparently Goombario does!
Goombario
me
Long time no see!
me
Do you know where Luigi might be?
them
I think he said he was moving to New York? Though that's a really big place from what I've heard.
me
Well, it's better than nothing!
me
Please tell me if you find anything else out! Thanks again!
them
No problem, Mario!

Stopping at an Italian restaurant, Mario felt refreshed, if not a little overstuffed...
He stretched his arms, before sighing, and getting on the track to N.Y., New York.

(TiTM has always been this way since it first started. Low owner interference only for bumping and letting the RP go on it's own otherwise. I will probably do a IC post tomorrow.)

Parso, The Golden General
(I thought this can go on myself, I was wrong. Sorry about that.)
After the meeting, Parso walked outside for a bit. He went to a park nearby the house. He took a bit of a stroll, enjoying the new life. He then went to relax for a while on a bench.
(Free for interaction.)

Mario had rented a motorbike to speed up the search process, after seeing the sheer size of New York. Speeding down streets, his eyes tricked him a couple of times. Is that Luigi? Nope. Is that Luigi? Actually, that one's the Hero of Time. Is that Luigi? Nope, that's just a cosplayer. Hmmm...

He checked his phone, but no luck. He tried texting Luigi, but remembered that he doesn't have Luigi's number. He never remembered having this much difficulty relocating his brother in the Mushroom Kingdom...

Mario was just about to mount his bike and make rounds across Times Square (that's the right place, right), when he heard a question behind him.

"You look peculiar... who are you?"

Mario turned around to see a man with a threatening bat and a strange cap, "Well-a, I might as well ask-a you the same-a question! I'm-a Mario, and you?"
Axcicos Axcicos

EDIT: voiding now-greyed out text.
(OOC note for everyone: scroll to the top of the page and look for the (un)watch thread button. You won't get notifications if the thread unwatched itself for some reason. Make sure to check it every once and a while.)

Last edited:
Commander
"Hey..."
Mario heard a voice to his right. Turning right would reveal a man in odd grey armor. Hold on a second. Is that the great Mario himself?
"The famous Mario, I presume?"
(Winding up for a future post)

R. Gear
Parso suddenly received a transmission. A closer look would reveal R. Gear was the one making the transmission.
"The Golden General, eh? Heh, been a while. Anyways..."
"Blade's in need of backup. We're currently over the battle zone and are preparing to deploy, if you've got troops, some reinforcements would be handy."

Parso, The Golden General

Parso then opened his phone to see R. Gear talk to him. "Yeah, it's been a while since we last met. I haven't been keeping up with the human world for a long time. It's good that I've been sent here to keep the human world intact. The question is, who sent us? Anyways, about the mission. I can help. Where are you guys right now? I don't have any troops, but I can provide assistance. What does Blade need help for?"

It would be his first mission in a long while. The last time he had been in a mission was back at this world, but he couldn't remember everything exactly. He didn't know what army he would be fighting, but his sword might provide some assistance to Blade's Army.
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

R. Gear
"The Royal Guards have noted desperation from the Demonic Union. They've sent what's called a Commando Gargantuar at us. Massive zombie. With dual rocket launchers."

A loud growl was heard. Two rockets were heard, and thankfully none were heard exploding, though Apoc was heard firing his sniper rifle back with M. Gear issuing combat commands to his drone.

"If you can sabotage that thing, Blade'll have enough time to get his army over to Earth's defense. But that's not a guarantee-last time the leader came after us, and... ouch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back