• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

Sans the Skeleton

Sans looked on, while he stuck with Rin, Len, and Luigi. "that does NOT sound good." he said, summoning one of his loyal Gaster Blasters to shoot if it is needed. He summoned a spear of bones, and gripped it, using it as an aim for his companion, while also being a... well... spear.

The Batter

The Batter listened to Mario and the other person, until he decided to introduce himself, before either noticed and got hostile. "Hello. My name is the Batter. May I ask who you ar--" then, the voice sounded off. At that moment, he gripped his trusty bat, and yelled "Where are you, impure spirit? You shall listen to the voice of reason that is my bat!" he readied for battle, while the other two were either preparing or looking at him in confusion.

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia The Golden General The Golden General Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun GearBlade654 GearBlade654

(OOC: Actually, I'll do my post right now!)

Luigi nodded. "Yep! I can-a get the hammers right now, especially-a now I have a map!"
He looked down...and saw that the page had reloaded on it's own, and he was in a place of no Internet.
"Oh...actually, do-a any of you know where-a Times Square is?"

Luigi heard the voice, and jumped from surprise. Literally, as he leaped approximately six feet into the air.
"Ah! What was-a that?" Luigi said. If it was an enemy, he'd only have his jumping abilities, as he didn't think to bring any power-ups. He looked over at Sans, and leaped again (higher this time) at the dragon-like skull the skeleton summoned.

MEANWHILE...
A part between Southeastern Manhattan and Northwestern Queens were closed due to the voice. It was investigated that the voice came from there. The problem was, what was it? The police were advising everyone to remain calm until they find out what it was.

In reality, the beast with a voice didn't show itself yet. It was rumoured to be a dragon like creature only sightless bigger than your average adult human. It was rumoured to have a punch that can deflect normal bullets, but not any elemental stuff, and if someone got it by it, they would be sent back a long way. It would be mostly unseeable until people came to it because that it what it wants.

(First combat event guys, there won't be that much combat in this RP!)

Blade
"3... 2... 1... GO!"
I leap out of cover, sending a zombie flying with my laser pistol.
The AA guns start turning. Not much time before they realize what's going on. No problem. I shove a zombie out of the AA gun and start firing at the other AA guns.

The Golden General The Golden General
John stiffens and his grip on the steering wheel tightens. Looking behind him at the city, he quickly whips out a cellphone and connects to one of the three contacts on his list. The man on the other side picks up in seconds. A male voice with a slight Spanish accent answered. "Yeah Boss?"

"I need my equipment and a pickup at these coordinates..." John quickly recited coordinates roughly pertaining to The General's home. "Bring DD."
"Right away boss!" John hanged up and put the phone away, before quickly jerking the steering wheel around to head into a U-turn. He drove as quickly as legally possible back to The General's house.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Axcicos Axcicos
John's car suddenly peels to a stop in front of The General's home. Before stepping out, he reached into the glove compartment and withdrew an army surplus smoke signalling grenade as well as a holster with his D114, which he quickly clipped on beneath his leather jacket. He stepped out of the car, looking at the people he had just said goodbye to minutes before, as well as a few new faces. "I heard something." He noticed how several of them were ready for combat, and said "I take it you heard that too?"

Commander
The Skyranger quickly begins floating over the group, with the tank and all 10 soldiers (including the commander) deploying.
(Not much for now)

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Here we are. Blade starts the raid off. I jump in as well, firing a few solidifying bolts towards the nearby AA guns to make them unable to attack for a bit. My mobility pack should help me get through the aa guns here.
Everyone else:
You see multiple helicopters fly above the house. What must they be heading towards? A monster? A riot? An invasion of the city? You should check what it is to see.

Last edited:
Sans the Skeleton

"okay, everyone. i got a plan. we use one of my shortcuts to follow those planes, and we fight the source. however, i'd like yall to be prepared so that we don't go in there under armed. if ya want to stay in these suburbs as well, i will not hold it against you." Sans explained to his group, and if someone paid attention, the white dots that arranged along his eyes would disappear.​

MEANWHILE...
A part between Southeastern Manhattan and Northwestern Queens were closed due to the voice. It was investigated that the voice came from there. The problem was, what was it? The police were advising everyone to remain calm until they find out what it was.

In reality, the beast with a voice didn't show itself yet. It was rumoured to be a dragon like creature only sightless bigger than your average adult human. It was rumoured to have a punch that can deflect normal bullets, but not any elemental stuff, and if someone got it by it, they would be sent back a long way. It would be mostly unseeable until people came to it because that it what it wants.

(First combat event guys, there won't be that much combat in this RP!)

The Golden General The Golden General
John stiffens and his grip on the steering wheel tightens. Looking behind him at the city, he quickly whips out a cellphone and connects to one of the three contacts on his list. The man on the other side picks up in seconds. A male voice with a slight Spanish accent answered. "Yeah Boss?"

"I need my equipment and a pickup at these coordinates..." John quickly recited coordinates roughly pertaining to The General's home. "Bring DD."
"Right away boss!" John hanged up and put the phone away, before quickly jerking the steering wheel around to head into a U-turn. He drove as quickly as legally possible back to The General's house.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Axcicos Axcicos
John's car suddenly peels to a stop in front of The General's home. Before stepping out, he reached into the glove compartment and withdrew an army surplus smoke signalling grenade as well as a holster with his D114, which he quickly clipped on beneath his leather jacket. He stepped out of the car, looking at the people he had just said goodbye to minutes before, as well as a few new faces. "I heard something." He noticed how several of them were ready for combat, and said "I take it you heard that too?"

Mason had practically just left the General's house when he received a news broadcast from his Data Pad on what was happening in Manhattan. As he put his shades on and sent the feed to the top-left corner of his HUD, the other mercenary arrived. Nice to see someone he could probably depend on if things get hairy- which, from the sounds of it, would be more than just that.

"Whatever it is, people are claiming it's between Manhattan and Queens. The police have contained the area, but I don't think it'll be contained for much longer from the sounds of it," David responded. The JSOC member unslung his Storm PSR, pressing the safety off and subsequently activating his combat HUD- good thing he had been fiddling with his sunglasses after all.

"I don't know where that 'Golden General' is, but I say we head out and contain whatever it is right now. The longer it's left unattended to, the more likely civilians are going to get hurt." Hazeron Hazeron

The Commander
"Sooo... a terror class mission?
The Commander was near the Skyranger, checking his laser rifle.
"Right. Base Nomad, Code Red. Sending coordinates."
As the Nomad's Skyranger squad walked off, some odd things were spotted on them.
3 soldiers had a lightning bolt on their left arm. And so did the Commander. Apparently the riflemen.
2 soldiers were boasting a green cross on their right arm. Medics.
2 more had a blue crosshairs on their back. Snipers.
And finally, the last 2... the domes on the helmet front were brightly glowing purple. A symbol of a rocket and a Psi Amp crossed on their backs. Unknown, for now.
And the mini tank.
Both of the unknown soldiers turned towards sans.
One of them asked in Russian, "Shortcuts? Go ahead... show us."
The other unknown soldier turned to his buddy, and translated what the first unknown soldier had said.

Blade
"Alright! Going for the first generator!"
I jump off the AA gun, and start firing at weak spots on the generator-well, actually just the controller to shut it down.
Parso's pack is causing the zombies to miss like crazy. One even hits it's ally on accident.
Then the news of the attack comes in to the base.
The 2nd in command was quick to tell me.
Only one thing to do...
"Apoc, Gear, evac! You're needed back on Earth! M. Gear, keep fighting!"
The squad responds. All affirmative.
The dropship is seen flying in the distance.
(Reinforcements after first enemy attack)
In the meanwhile...
Someone would get this. (Anyone can get the message)
Lots of static.
"Hey... any... hear.. me?"

(Not sure if this breaks the rules. Tell me and I'll change or void.)

Last edited:
rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png

"Rin, we'll be meeting again tomorrow..." "Oh really?!"

The younger sibling nodded at his sister, making the girl ecstatic and start rambling about John on and on. She seemed to really like the man. While she did that, Len had gotten back to thinking about where he had seem Sans before. Argh! This was rather annoying and pointless, but he simply couldn't let it go... It would bug the boy forever, and started getting in the way of paying attention to the others... Times Square? What was Luigi on about? ...

WAIT, What was that weird sound?!!!

"Oh-Oh, I can do that too!! Watch me! Raawr! Mumble mumble mumble, grumble grumble grumble!", Rin laughed cheerfully to herself, imitating the strange voice that had started to echo out of nowhere, or maybe a talking dinosaur.

Meanwhile Len had looked at the sky, seemingly calm in the outside but already making all sorts of theories about the weird voice in his mind... None of which, safe.

"Ah! What was-a that?", Luigi's panic took the boy out of his thoughts.

"Ohhh!", the older twin watched in awe, "The short green man jumps so freaking high! That looks fun! I wonder if I can do that...", she tries it, "Nooope. Just normal jump for Rin."

Before the brother could even begin to relay the things in his mind, Sans reacted summoning what seemed to be bones and a bone-like creature out of thin air. Len's first thought was about how everything was themed, sure, Sans seemed to be some sort of skeleton monster, so that made sense. Then it clicked...

"Hah! Sans! From UNDERTALE! Of course! Dah Len! You got lost inside of tumblr once, how could you have forgotten...", he mentally laughed at himself, "But...that doesn't really help me with the whole 'trust' issue, does it? Damn..."

Meanwhile a car parked near them, and someone from the meeting got out of the building. Soon this newcomer and John were having a conversation. Rin was excited to see the man again, but Len paid attention to the two, and their 'tools', determining whatever was going on was no only dangerous, but perhaps near home even!

"Yes, we heard it", the helicopters loomed past them, only intensifying the sensation of dread, "Whatever it is, seems like it's big and possibly very dangerous."
"Uhh Len", Rin started, the seriousness of the situation finally catching up with her, "Weren't those going in the direction of home?" "Not really. But now that you mention it, I wonder if things are fine at ho-" "OH NO, MASTER COULD BE IN TROUBLE!!!!", the girl panicked, bouncing in the middle of her distress.

Len sighed, though he agreed with his sister on one thing: "We should really go check on them...", the boy stopped to think for a second, "Well, we can't fight at all, so it's better for us to go home right now. We can probably get a taxi, since we're headed the opposite way."
"Unless you want background music! We can do that, Right?!"
"RIN. NO. You're NOT going with them, not this time and that's final." "Fiiiine. We're going to rescue master then!!" "...That's exactly what I was suggesting..." "Oh. You should make yourself clearer next time!"

The brother facepalmed.

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia , Axcicos Axcicos , Hazeron Hazeron , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , @Andoran , Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

(Sorry, notifications acting up)
cover256x256-9cb3faff0cd74eeb9e0710025a2fddf4.jpg

Mario heard a strange, unfamiliar voice. Jumping slightly, he said, "Waah!? Mama mia, that's-a strange noise!" Looking up, Mario saw some helicopters converging on one location, "Do-a we want to go-a to where the helicopters are-a going?"
Axcicos Axcicos GearBlade654 GearBlade654

(Sorry, notifications acting up)
cover256x256-9cb3faff0cd74eeb9e0710025a2fddf4.jpg

Mario heard a strange, unfamiliar voice. Jumping slightly, he said, "Waah!? Mama mia, that's-a strange noise!" Looking up, Mario saw some helicopters converging on one location, "Do-a we want to go-a to where the helicopters are-a going?"
Axcicos Axcicos GearBlade654 GearBlade654

The Batter

"That's the Spectres, or atleast it's my guess. It's my job to purify them, so yes, I'm going." the Batter briefed Mario on, starting his journey to the locale.​

"The Adviser"
150ecge676gd9g087576-jpg.332994

Not much to say as he followed along the occurring events. The man truly stand for his reputation of complete silence. It's like he was never there in the place. Looking down to the twins and to John. He suddenly reminisced his times in Macro land. The good old days when he used to be in his best. These memories alone caused him to space out for a long period of time.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Hazeron Hazeron

Commander
"Hold on a second."
I turn to the Psionics asking Sans, nod my approval, and turn to the Batter.
"Specters? What are they?"

Luigi heard the skeleton and nodded. "I'm-a terrified of whatever that-a was, but I gotta go help in-a case if there is-a anyone who is in-a trouble."
And if the twins' "master" is indeed going to get caught in the crossfire and not safe at whatever home they live in, at least Luigi can get him out.

Though he was shaking in his boots a little. It must be some kind of powerful creature if it could be heard from all the way out here. Sure, his normal combat style of stomping on heads when not relying on power-ups hasn't failed him yet, like when he has to defend himself. But the plumber in green had all sorts of thoughts on what the thing could be, and all of them frightening to say the least. A giant tentacled monster, a humongous demonic being, an eldritch monster...it made him shudder. Which is not helped by the pupils of the skeleton vanishing as he spoke, leaving Sans with empty eye sockets and making him even more creepy looking.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
I look back as the zombies continue missing and shooting each other. With my quick speed, I attempt to disable an AA gun by killing the zombie. I want to make it as safe as possible for Blade to get to the generator.
Everyone else:
Just as Sans activates his shortcuts, police cars and a swat van go by quickly near the General's house. They seem to be heading to the spot as they quickly make a left turn towards Manhattan. It looks like the police are going to the spot of the voice to see who did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back