• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

"The Adviser"
150ecge676gd9g087576-jpg.332994

Usual silence consumed the The Adviser. Not much on what he wants to say. He stood up and looked at his surroundings. Noticing that John motioned to followed him. Although he didn't follow just yet. He kept his word to keep watch of the twins. The green capped man caught his attention. Looking back to the green dressed figure, he gave them a soft stare. "Not at all." He replied. "Is there something wrong?" He asked the them. YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia

"Oh no, there is-a no problem at-a all," Luigi began, "I just wanted-a to see when you and the kiddos are available. I-a have to go to the hotel to-a get the hammers, so I thought-a I should check with you three-a where I can meet with you."

Luigi attention was suddenly brought to a man motioning the group to follow him, before abruptly leaving, as if he thought they were going to follow them. That was fairly peculiar. What did he want? Luigi considered following him but it's best to wait for an answer first.

"The Adviser"

The adviser simply nodded to the small man. "I see." He replied. He brushed off dust of his shoulders before saying anything back to the green man. "It all depends on you. I'm fine in any destination." The Adviser noticed that the twins are still around. He didn't know what to do for now so he decided to wait for a while.

download.php

"Guess that leaves the two of us; three including Captain Mega Bloks." Peter would walk over to the sitting Mason and take a seat right beside him. After a brief minute, Peter finally spoke. "So...what's..with the shades?" The Wallcrawler skipped an introduction, knowing he had a 'somewhat' reputation across the different universes as a character of fiction, so going "I'm Spider-Man" would be a no-brainer to the man. On the down side, trying to get this guy to introduce himself would be harder. Maybe he had a name tag on...whether or not he did, it would be very weird to lean forward and try to look at the man's chest.

Meanwhile. . .

Scott sighed as he walked back over to Hope. The two of them, being smaller than an inch, stood on the top of the ceiling light hanging from the ceiling.

"Do you think we were too distant?" Scott asked as he sat down beside Hope, who was busy tweaking the energy blasters around both her wrist.

"You? Distant? You were only acting distant because I was acting distant." Hope would reply, accidentally causing a few sparks to emerge from her left wrist and fall onto the metal surface. "Maybe we were, thou~" She put in a new energy canister into the blaster and turned on the wrist gauntlet. "~gh I'm sure it's alright. They know of our presence; even if you made it a bit too clear with the introduction, so it's not like we're going to be left out or anything." Hope's energy blaster hummed and glowed yellow as the device activated. "Though I think the real question is what the two of us will be doing for the next four days?" Hope stood up and looked down at Scott. Scott eventually stood up.

"Well, there's always hot dogs, or...you know what.." "We're in an entirety different universe, and you want to do that?" "Didn't..really consider that a setback..." "..." "Alright, alright; hot dogs it is, then." Making sure they didn't leave anything behind, the two tiny-sized heroes jumped off of the light and flew off. (Scott riding an ant, of course..)

rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png
"Our phones? Are we supposed to write our numbers somewhere? How can we even text a number we don't know?", Len wondered to yourself as the leader of the group finished the meeting. Thinking again, he couldn't remember if the figure had even given them a name or anything. It's almost as if he expected everyone from the room to know who they were already... Did this mean this was a pre-programed meeting, with a pre-decided guest list, that they had intruded in?!
At this insight, the boy couldn't help but give a glance to his carefree sister, who probably wasn't aware of the seriousness of what she had done... She tilted her head at him in confusion, making him sigh. Classic Rin, when will she ever learn?
Still, the time of the reunion was up and with it also was up his time to think.

"SEE YA!!", Rin had cherfully replied to the green capped Italian, before turning at her brother with worry in her voice, "Is there anything I can help with?" The other went silent for a moment, "If you would call home in the meanwhile... I don't want to make them call worried after us." "Watashi ni makasete! (You can leave [that] to me!)", the girl smiled and playfully saluted at him.

That simple exchange was all they had time for. Soon, John grunted, motioning for them to follow.
Len took in a deep breath. It's not like he could breathe, but he still did it:

"Making important decisions gives me anxiety.", he commented at no one in particular. His sister held his hand, "Everything it's going to be okay, you'll see!" "I hope you're right...", he gave her a faint smile and took another breath, "You remember what I asked you to do, right?" "Hai! (Yes!)", the girl exclaimed. "Okay...Just checking..."
At this point Rin decided Len needed a little push, a literal one:

"Go you goof! No wasting time!" "Ouch! Okay, I get it! I'm going. This is me going...", he started walking away from the group, slowly, "Are you happy now?" "And don't come back until you talked to John!", his sibling pressed on. "S-sure... Uhh, but will you be able to handle both the Luigi and home matters?" "Len, just go!!!", she pushed him again and this time he didn't turn back.

"OK, that's done, so!", the older twin could finally give attention to the Italian man in a green cap, "If this kind policeman will come with us, we could go get the hammers tonight...", she spoke pointing at the Adviser, whose name she hadn't paid atention at, in any of the given previous occasions, "...If not, we can meet in the morning! It can be either at our house or yours, no problem!", the girl continued in a cheerful tone and then smiled.

"Now, if you wait juuuuuuust a bit, Rin needs to call master now~~ Because Len asked me to. Just, come with me and we can keep on chatting~!"
She took out her cellphone, nothing too fancy, just a simple android phone and started fliddling with it:

"Eeto (Uhh), what was home's number again?", the girl asked herself, tilting her head.

After being sent off by his sibling, Len had stepped rapidly to catch up with John. He looked down for a while, lining up his thoughts in a way it made sense, a quick mental reharsal, before he took a deep breath and taking the last step to be side by side with the man:

"I had enough time to come to a conclusion...", he started, waiting for John to give him the permission to speak further. Meanwhile, the boy briefly glanced just over his shoulder to see Rin's group follow them as well, just staying a bit behind. They probably looked like some sort of parade... Wait Len, focus! Stop thinking about anything else and focus in the task at hand...

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia , Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre , Hazeron Hazeron
((Started this yesterday but had an awful write block, apologies >w<))

Last edited:
Spider-man-logo1.png

"Oh~um, yeah. That's...that's me.." Peter replied, looking up at the blocky person. "Uh, is there any chance you came from the same universe as the Golden guy..?" He'd ask, getting an odd feeling he and his buddies were in some way connected to the Silver Sergeant. Perhaps it was the blockiness, or that strange still smile both wore.
If anything, Peter suspected that latter, obviously.

(Devoiding previous post.)
Apoc
"In a way..."
I check a can of beans.
"Technically, yes. But Robloxia is a galaxy. Surrounded by multiple worlds and even galaxies."
The smile of Apoc's face abruptly swaps to a grim look.
"I hail from a world infested by zombies. Nothing but scavenging, slaying zombies, blasting bandits... and sneaking around. Lots more bandits that I thought."

Section

"A galaxy surrounded by galaxies? That's very elaborative, you know," David responded to the blocky person- he didn't exactly trust any of them considering he had no clue how much experience they all had, so it might have come out lots more sarcastically than he had hoped.

"By the way, in my world, I don't deal with the living dead. Instead, I have cyberterrorists. The whole world can be hacked in the blink of an eye since almost everything's controlled by technology- water systems, electric grids, you name it." Section paused, considering whether or not to speak of Menendez. But he finally decided against it, taking his shades off as he powered them down.

"Hell, even my glasses have a computer chip- I was just changing a few settings on them a couple of seconds ago," Mason noted, indirectly answering Spider-Man's question.

demdo_demi demdo_demi GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Apoc
"Heh. Well, I'm not joking-one single "captial" of the Robloxians, and a bunch of other galaxies and worlds surrounding it."
I lean against a wall.
"Where anything can be hacked, eh? M. Gear won't like to hear that. He's the medic/scientist of my small squad. Uses lots of technology to keep us healed up and find new stuff. So he obviously doesn't like hackers. At all."
I check my sniper rifle, then put it away.
"So, tech? Still not used to this even after joining the Alliance Squad and everything."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia
John stood in the parking lot, next to his car, and looked down at Len. He said "So what do you think?" He seemed nonchalant, but the way he stood at attention and the expectant look in his eye said otherwise. He spared a glance at the rest of Len's group, quickly switching back and forth between them and Len.

"The Adviser"

The Adviser simply nodded towards Rin and nothing else. He simply followed Len without saying a word. He has been by far silently observing for countless minutes. Creepy when one is not used to this kind of human behavior. His blunt and stoic face remained the same in the entire trip. Who knows what runs in the man's head.

Seeing as the Advisor left with Len, it looked like they would have to meet in the morning. Though where, Luigi didn't exactly know. And considering the size of New York City, he'll have to carry two hammers for quite the while if a location isn't specified.

And he can't exactly ask Rin for specifics right now, since Luigi didn't want to interrupt her phone call. Instead, he settled with following wherever the blond girl was going to go.

The younger sibling had expected the man to stop outside of the meeting room, or at most, right outside of the door. John seemed like a busy individual, definitely not someone who would waste time. Len thought the man would have wanted to go straight to the point so he could leave. Well, turns out he was wrong.

"So what do you think?"

He looked so... excited? Was John really expecting him to say something about the vehicle? Once back from the surprise, Len awkwardly scratched the back of his head... This was weird:

"Uhh, It's a... It's certainly a very nice looking car...", he replied, "Y-you're asking me about the car, right?"

Hazeron Hazeron , Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (close by)

"Hello, master? Yes, It's Rin!"

The girl had her cellphone by her ear, finally, after struggling with the numbers for a bit and then discovering that her brother had actually set up 'Home' as a contact already:

"So, Len asked me to let you know we're going to be late... No, nothing is wrong. We're fine! There's even a policeman with us! He's a nice guy...", there was silence while she listened to what the other was saying, "Eh, talk to Len? He's a bit busy right now... With who? With this guy named John who wears a soldier suit.", another pause, "That's exactly what's happening! I swear it!! ... Oh, okay. Yeah. Yeah, we won't take THAT long... Text you? Oh, okay then! Bye!!"

She turned off the call and after a couple more swipes, locked her cellphone and pocketed it.

"That went nicely!", the older twin clapped her hands together in self-congratulations, before she looked back at the capped man "Okay, Rin is done with that! It's time for questions!!! If you have them of course~", she smiled.

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
For the first time that day (and some would say years), John showed his emotions openly; his face was currently masked by a look of pure befuddlement. He quickly collected himself, and said "About my offer." He offered no other word on the car or the mistake Len had made.

One second the boy had been laughing softly in mirth, the next he went completely silent. It was clear by John's expression that Len had gotten it all wrong. If he had been capable of blushing, the younger twin would have been red as a tomato by now. Ashamed, he let his gaze fall briefly to the asfalt bellow them. How could he have commited that mistake?! Okay, sure, anyone could have made that assumption, perhaps due the words used but even so... ARGH! He couldn't believe that had happened! Part of him wanted to hide forever and wail over how stupid he was...

"Oh", he let out an awkward laugh, "O-of course it's about the offer...! W-what else could it have been about?", the boy laughed a bit more, before taking a deep breath.
"Okay, uhh, how had I planned in starting again?", he panicked for a moment, "Oh, right."

Cleaning his throat, Len relayed the words he had so neatly lined up for this moment:

"Over the entire meeting, there was one single factor that prevailed. Uncertainty. Was the crystal always buried or did it come from the stars? Will it attack us or remain inert? Is it a spaceship? What kind of energy does it give out?... Uhh, the last one is more me. But the fact is: We don't know anything precise about it other than it's height. So it's wiser to consider all of the options and prepare for all of them.", he made a little pause, lining up the next few sentences, "So, what if it's not just a spaceship, but also a Trojan Horse?"

"I'd certainly prefer not, but again, uncertainty. Even if we have the option to fall back in the car, if we're not all at the peak of our abilities, against an army? It's a certain defeat. Having that in mind, I am more than grateful for your offer and I want you to teach us, both of us.", Len gestured with his head towards Rin who seemed to be chatting farther behind them, "I can't bare the thought of us going separate ways in the course of the mission. If it happens, I'd be a lot more at ease knowing that she can take care of herself as well."
"Otherwise I'd be just a pile of worries, you know... N-not very helpful."

He took a deep breath, "So yeah, this is my conclusion... Where do I sign us up?", he laughed softly, ending it with a lighthearted joke to ease the tension.

Hazeron Hazeron

Last edited:
Luigi had been waiting, while he did so he temporarily let his thoughts wander. Mainly about how he hasn't contacted his brother in a while. It might be owing to the fact he doesn't have his own phone yet, but Luigi should fix that. After all, Mario might be wondering how he's doing as well.

When Rin gave Luigi the prompt to begin asking questions, he decided to throw out two questions.
"I have-a two, actually. If we-a meet at your place, where is-a the place where you-a live? And if we meet-a in the morning, where do-a we meet?"

Len nodded back at the man before he stopped. Wait, now? He glanced towards the sky a second and then brought his right arm in his direction, checking his sleeve's screen just to be extremely sure. Then he looked back at John:

"Uhh, you mean we're doing this today? It's...getting a little late. I'm pretty sure we can handle visiting Luigi tonight, but survival training, in the dark? I'm not sure that's such a good idea... Can't we do this tomorrow after 12 PM?"

Hazeron Hazeron

"Ohhh, those are good questions! Well done!! I uhh, I'm going to consult my notes, just a moment~"

Rin pulled her phone back up and with a few screen touched found her notepad app. She didn't know their address from memory yet, and a few other things, so her brother had carefully set up all kinds of important information at these. He was always so thoughtful! A huge nerd, but thoughtful:

"Okay, found it! Uhh... 68th Ave, Bayside, N and a Y. I wonder what those are for... And then there's some numbers...", she turned around towards the front group, "HEY LEN!! WHAT IS THE PLACE WE LIVE AT CALLED AGAIN?!"
"It's a cul-de-sac!", the boy responded from where he was, his voice a bit muffled by the distance. "A WHAT?!!" "A cul-de-sac! It's French!" "Why do we live in a French place again?" "We don- Ugh, just repeat what I said!" "Okie Dokie!", the girl turned back the Italian man, "Len said it's a 'Col di seik', whatever that means...", Rin repeated, completely butchering the pronunciation.

"As for your second question!", she restarted, feeling pretty content with herself for handling the last one just fine, "Either your place, or our place or IDK, we can even set up a meeting place! Oh-Oh! There's an ice-cream shop we found! It's sooooo gooood~ You gotta try it!!"

"...Do you think we should go with the rest of the people now?"
, she asked the other, tilting her head.

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia

((About the time: Meeting was set up to start at 4:30 PM, by the OP post. I supposed our shanenigans, plus the actual meeting lasted at least one hour, so that would make it about 5:30 PM now, a little less a little more...
About the address: THIS is the place. I don't understand a lot about US addresses tho >w<))

Last edited:
Luigi nodded kept the address in mind. He couldn't put it down in his Game Notes, lest he lose the map of New York City on his 3DS. He's already a bit afraid of losing if the page decides to reload.

"I'll-a check out the ice cream-a parlor," Luigi said, guessing she meant the one closest to here. Luigi had gone to many different places in this large city, and he had his own favorite places to go. Personally, there was this one Italian restaurant the plumber was rather fond of.
"Yeah, we-a should go back-a to the others," he had answered Rin's last statement.

(i'm going to join the current thing thats doing it right now)

Sans the Skeleton

Sans had been taking a casual stroll through the land of New York City, when two people caught his gaze. A man in overalls wearing a green hat was chatting with a blonde girl... Sans was suspicious but, he looked at who else was there. A different blonde kid, undoubtedly the girl's twin brother, was talking with a soldier looking man. Sans had thought to enter the conversation and introduce himself. He came in hearing range when Rin talked about a ice-cream parlor. "oh, hey. my name's sans. how are you doin' today? goin' to a ice cream parlor?" the sly skeleton asked, grinning as ever.​

Axcicos Axcicos YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Since the dawn of this new and weirder world, it seemed as though one couldn't stop happening upon bizarre sights. It was almost routine - a sense of normalcy that hung in the air, reminding you that the world was vastly different than before, and everyone knew it. And seeing as this wasn't the first new world Logan had been forced to adapt to, uncanny sights came pretty easily to him.

Strolling along the sidewalks of NYC, the old mutant didn't double-take as he rounded a corner and saw a skeletal faced man, a squat, mustached man in Lincoln green, and the most normal of them - what appeared to be a blonde schoolgirl.

He couldn't put his finger on it, but Logan was sure he'd seen the mustached man in green somewhere. Not in person, no, but something. Couldn't have been a movie or program, could it? Of course it could.

"Y'all ain't the strangest crew I've seen," rasped Logan as he approached them. He'd overheard them talking about an Ice-Cream-Parlor somewhere 'round here. "Mind pointin' me where that ice-cream-parlor is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back