• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

tumblr_inline_mrx9lkGRYb1qz4rgp.png

"A-yes, It's-a me, a-Mario!" Mario looked up at the large man in strange armor, "Do you know where-a Luigi is?"

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

(Yeah uh, I really don't know how else to add. There's stuff for you to respond to, though, which is all you really need in a roleplay response so yeah)

Commander
"Luigi?"
I fold my arms.
"I saw him earlier. Allow me to show you where he went..."
I hold my psi amp out, giving Mario the location the Commander previously saw Luigi.

Parso, The Golden General
"Demonic Union? Who are they? Anyways, the 'Commando Gargantuar' you were talking about looks hard to beat out. But here's the thing, I kept my power pack in the house. I think it will still work well. If I can maneuver my way through the rockets, I think I can do that job. Where are you right now? Are you okay?" The Golden General said as he started walking back to the house to grab his power pack.

(urk motivation why)
Mario rubs his head as he acknowledges the mental image. It's hard to tell where the image is, but after realizing the map is rotated 20 degrees, he realizes exactly where it is. "Thank-a you so much! What are-a you doing here, anyway?"

After the last message, Parso closes his phone as he starts going back home. He had a new job to do with a strong opponent. A massive zombie with two rocket launchers are going to be hard to take. But he knew that Rocket Launchers have slow reloading speed. If the zombie fired both of them at once, then he could dodge both of them along with the debris and use the reload time to his advantage. It was fortunate that he had the power pack with him. He was now near the house he had.

He entered the house again and went to a lower floor. In there was a door with a security code. Only he knew the code and the door can survive dynamite and drilling. He put in the code on the touch screen nearby.

ENTER CODE:
____

ENTER CODE:

ACCESS GRANTED

He walked towards the armoury, which the door automatically opened for him. In there was his sword and his power pack. He first grabbed the sword and coupled them on his back, taking the original sword pack off and placing the katana holder on his back. He then grabbed the power pack and attached the straps to his back. He was ready for combat.

He walked out of the armoury and out of the hidden base with a click on the door, meaning it was locked. He then made it back to ground and exited the house. Now to find where Blade is and help him.

Last edited:
Blade
Conveniently...
M. Gear seems to have sent the transport over to Parso. A ladder is dangling outside the side of the craft.
(Not sure if OP. Any suggestions if it is?)

Commander
"I'm just known to some as the XCOM Commander. I'm headed somewhere..."
I put the psi amp away.
"Then I run into the famous Mario. Not much, really."

(I'm actually fine by that. But next time it should take a little while for the transport to come, not immediately.)
A transport plane hovers down at me, bringing a ladder to me. I climb up the ladder and go into the plane, waiting for my desination to come. Hopefully it won't be that hard to deal with him. I take a seat on the plane with all my weapons on it. The plane later flys towards the battle.

Parso
It's chaos.
The Gargantuar is wreaking havoc everywhere. A Royal Guards tank rolls in and fires, and blows up 10 seconds later upon attracting the Gargantuar's attention.

From the looks of it, that thing took M. Gear out of the battle. R. Gear's still fighting, along with Apoc, but both have received injuries.

As the plane went closer to the battle field, I saw the destruction that this abomination of a monster did. Explosion craters, areas completely demolished, gunfire, explosions, wounded bodies, you name it. It was all a hellish wasteland down where I am about to jump into. This might be hard to accomplish, it will depend on how quick these destructive tubes can fire.

The plane descended near a base, relatively untouched by this massive abomination, but close to it. Once it completely stopped, I went down the stairs that lead out of the plane and into the base where I would meet Blade. I made sure to not forget my katana and my power pack with me. That would be suicide if I went into the battlefield without it. I knocked on the door to see if anyone would respond.

(Blade incoming in a CS post this mini event.)
Blade
Parso was greeted by a serious-faced 1.0 in a formal suit.
LaserBlade654. Pro Robloxian secret agent before becoming a general of the royal guards.
And not known for a sense of humor.
"Ah, greetings, General Parso. I have never required more assistance than before... I shall brief you on future details."
Parso could see Robloxia Med-Tanks on the sides of the wall. Looking closer would reveal Apoc and M. Gear had taken far too serious injuries to keep fighting.
But not R. Gear, judging from his absence.

"Hello there." Parso greeted the 1.0 Robloxian. He then went in the base where Blade was and waited for more details. "Now about the Commando Gargantuar R. Gear was talking about. What am I supposed to do?" He asked Blade, awaiting for responses.

rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png

"The former."

Len nodded to acknowledge John with another 'Understood', and then deeming that task done, shifted his attention to the next matter. Luigi. Part of him wanted to let the Italian man choose whatever was best for him, but he had already said the exact same thing... The boy supported his right arm with the left one, taking his hand to the mouth in an odd thinking pose. Okay, Rin had warned master already, so they were no longer bound by the curfew time... And since John was now scheduled to 12 PM, that was out of question:

"Are you free right now?", he asked the short, green capped man, "We would have to be home by now, but since my sister took care of this for me, we could stay a couple hours longer and go to your place now... IF, the Adviser is okay with that, because I'd feel bad for dragging him around without permission. That is, unless you prefer we meet in the morning..." "In the ice-cream store!!" "...by the Häagen-Dazs in the 59th Avenue... per Rin's request..."

The girl celebrated in the background hopping excitedly, while her brother let out a soft sigh. Just this one time, he thought to himself, this time he would let Rin have something nice, despite being so reluctant about it... There was not knowing what awaited them in the next days after all. There was no harm in letting her enjoy herself for now, was it?

Taking his gaze out of of his twin and having dealt with both of the tasks, Len could finally give attention to the two newcomers. One of them was an older man, who looked cool and was probably a lot more baddass than he was letting show. Huh, why did this place attracted so many soldiers and such? It was certainly weird...
The other one was... Uhhh, it made the boy think he was looking at some type of Youkai at first. It was a skeleton, an actual alive skeleton, with a really unsettling smile that seemed to be permanently plastered on it's face. Len didn't trust it, not one bit, if anything he wanted to take Rin away from it, but without raising any suspicion... Which would be a hard task. So he decided to play along for now, observe it discreetly...

"Uh, so... Who are your new friends?", he gestured towards the two. "Oh! I don't know who this one is...", the girl pointed at the older man, "But! This one is Sans! He looks fun!" Len raised an eyebrow in bewilderment, "S-sans... You mean, Comic Sans...the font?" Rin shrugged in response, she had no idea what her brother was on about.

"Why does that name sounds so familiar?", Len thought to himself. He felt like he had seem the name somewhere before, and no, not just the font. As he pondered about it, John waved at the twins before driving out in his car. The boy was too distracted to notice it, but Rin insisted in letting him know she had seen it:

"BYE-BYE JOHN!!! IT WAS FUN MEETING YOU~!!! UNTIL OTHER DAY!"

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia , Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre [still with us] , Axcicos Axcicos , @Andoran [You changed names I see] and Hazeron Hazeron [Though this interaction is over~]

((There we go! Sorry for taking so long and tie-locking everyone. I've been depressed AND sick, I still have a headache that I've been fighting to write this... I'll try not to take so long in the future! *bows down in respect*))

Last edited:
Blade
"Hm. Well, the Gargantuar is near invincible. It will die eventually... at the cost of everything, leaving us vulnerable for the approximated last wave. The famed AMSU pilot Lee Stone is coming to support, with XCOM right behind him. But..."
I pull out a silenced laser pistol, and check it.
"There is another way. The Gargantuar is part machine-in fact, the machine part is controlling the beast."
I place the pistol on the table.
"There is a zombie outpost ahead I suspect is powering the machine."

"Zombie outpost... Machine beast... I think my sword is sharp enough to bust through it. Anyways, how do we get into it and blow up the machine controlling this abomination?" Parso said as he analyzed the situation and what he said.

Blade
"Well, that's a long story. The outpost houses a giant energy crystal that is obviously powering the thing. Problem is, I had pretty much everything we had thrown at it. Redcliff ballistas, Korblox magic, Sky Knight lances... everything. Not even the mighty Bomber Squadron took it down-the outpost was barely scratched."
"And yes. I said Korblox. As it stands the Union apparently ruined a bunch of their mage training towers-and well, Korblox doesn't take kindly to that. So we have a very uneasy alliance. But back to the subject."
"The Crystal is apparently protected by multiple shield generators, in this case 3."
I start drawing.
"The generators are in a triangle formation around the crystal. Take them out, and the Bomber Squadron will take it out once and for all.
I finish the drawing. The crystal's in the middle, along with 3 shield generators in a triangle around the crystal. A dome-shaped shimmer is surrounding the entire thing.
"Luck is somewhat on our side. The Union Commander got overconfident-anyone can walk in the field, but the field blocks all projectiles. Problem is..."
I put a bunch of AA guns around the outpost. 9 surround it.
"I tried sending troops to destroy the outpost. They went down fast. However..."
I put my laser pistol away.
"You arrived just now. The defenses will NOT be expecting you to arrive. I will be assisting you."

"From what you described, this looks like a hard mission, but this is what I didn't expect. Anyways, I'll be up to this task. So, what's our plan to getting there?" Parso responded to the new information about this outpost that he recently gotten.

Blade
"Full on charge. At least sort of."
I take a deep breath.
"Lots of cover on the way. And stealing the AA guns and blowing up the other AA guns can be done."
I stand up, and walk off.
"So, you ready?"

Last edited:
"I am ready to do this." Parso said, as he stood up and grabbed his pack and weapons, which he put away in a corner in a base, attaching them on his back. He waited for Blade to come out before actually going out.

Blade
The general walked to the door, but not before turning to his second in command.
"Ice, you're in command until I get back."
I check my knife and silenced laser pistol. Ready to go.
I open the door, and walk out, sneaking off and sticking to cover. More Gargantuar rockets are heard.

(From now on, I will be more focused on my upcoming RP I am planning to make. I will post here less. If this RP dies, then it's because I was focused on said RP.)
After Blade got out of the door, the General followed him. He followed the route to cover, slowly going the same path. Carnage was all left outside as more explosions can be heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back