• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

Axcicos

Not the Guy
I'm officially calling this 'The New Line' because of origins on the old site I used (that was shutting down) and how this is a different 'timeline' for those events, causing it to be called 'The New Timeline.' Yeh.

Sign-Ups Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/tear-in-the-multiverses-the-new-timeline-sign-ups.349100/

I might as well post the rules of the RP here aswell:
1. No godmodding (being completely invincible and whatnot), metagaming (your character knowing things that they wouldn't logically know), no Mary or Gary Sues ("perfect" characters), among other things!
2. Try to keep the thread PG-13!
3. You are fully welcome to bring in any character or make your own! This is a crossover roleplay.
4. Rules will be updated from time to time! Remember to check around or ask someone else to give you a rundown! You can even ask for a recap on the pages you may have missed!
5. Have fun!

You're the first person to post here, so even if there was, I don't think you'd have to worry.

• The Edge of the Universe, Present Day:
    In the space of nothingness, a new entity was about to be born. An entity stronger than anything seen before. It came from stellar dust floating in space. That piece of dust flashed and started to grow very quickly. It resembled a giant beast with so many arms that it seemed like it was about to grab everything in the universe and fling it off out of that universe. But with its hands, it poked into the unseen land outside of the observable universe that so little has managed to see. Once the finger was on the outside, two arms went in and started contracting a portal that leads to a mysterious world where fiction is canon in the universe. In just a few seconds, every single universe fiction or real was connected into one big omniverse.

Soon the portal appeared in the respective universe and planet. Except it was invisible at Earth making this portal that sucked every being in comics, books, television shows, games, and pop culture as an entirety a mystery to mankind. They were stronger than mankind as well having insane powers that no one has ever seen. Mythical creatures and super powered animals were to roam the world for centuries to come until this Tear is sealed by the beast itself. Mankind had to respect these beasts from the worlds they thought were fiction or get crushed. But not every beast was helpful...

There were characters who wanted to ruin the fun for humanity and wanted the world for themselves. Some were weak, just a mere pest in the new Earth. Others were threats that overpowered even the worst that humanity can do. But when will they come to crash the new world? That will be for another time.

Starting Location: Queens, New York, September 5th, 4:30 PM EST
    It was just a normal day in one of the boroughs of New York, except there were new creatures roaming around the world. People didn't mind these new people as long as they didn't provide a threat to one of the world's most important center for culture, economy, and diplomacy. A new group was recently established to keep control of the new Earth. This group composed of the leaders of the United Nations and some of the strongest heroic beings from other worlds. They called themselves the Interuniversal Defenders and their job was to maintain peace throughout the world during this time. One of the IUD representatives was Parso also known as the Golden General from the ROBLOX universe. He was famed for keeping Robloxia safe from the cruelest of villains during this time. As such, he and some of the most powerful beings along with the world's leaders gathered on April 27th, 2017 to create the group and fulfill their purpose until the Tear seals itself and everyone is warped back to their worlds. They have since then gathered a small group of other beings to start their adventure to defend the world.

Last edited:
The Golden General The Golden General
John turned the key, killing the engine. As he stepped out of the car, he smoothly lit a cigar, delicately guiding it to his mouth before biting down and inhaling. He turned towards the meeting place, checking on his phone to make sure this was the place. With a small grunt, he looked back up and started walking towards the door. It wasn't exactly like the ACC, but he could adapt to getting his missions face to face for once.

It had been a year since he woke up in that field outside Boston, his desert environment equipment looking out of place among corn fields and forests. The revelation that this wasn't his Earth surprised him, but he didn't worry too much; Motherbase was in capable hands, and Ishmael was still alive. Outer Heaven was still in reach; if not for him, than it was at least for his brother (so to speak). There wasn't much tying him down anyways, after...he shook the thought out of his head, the only outward sign of his brief distress a sudden blink and scrunching of his eyes. He wouldn't think of her.

He stepped up to The General's door, and knocked. It took him a few weeks to get used to that. Knocking, that is. He was used to infiltration, to being the Boss of the place. Now, all he was here was just another soldier.

Hazeron Hazeron
The General, who looked blocky and looked like a lego figure using only 6 bricks with extra bricks for the animated body opened the door to see a human soldier with a car that was parked. He had never seen the actual people in the group as it was formed a few days ago.

"It looks like you are the first one to come. This is my home that I bought a few months ago. I've been liking the Big Apple so far. I am so glad I don't have to deal with a group as big as the one before. That was hard to manage for me. So anyways, the meeting is in the room straight from the entrance. We will need to wait for the entire group for this meeting between them to work." He said nicely.

The General had a hat that was basically a bigger, yellow head and two green swords behind his back. He also wore a green scarf on his neck along with gold tinted clothings. They weren't made out of actual gold despite what everyone thought. He would have to wait a little longer for more people to come.

The XCOM Commander
Armor Status: 100%
Mood: Interested

And so. The new lands where XCOM will explore. Not much different than our world.
Base Nomad has been created underground a desert. A Skyranger and an Interceptor with Plasma Cannons will do nicely. Not to mention a Laser Tank and 9 squaddies.
Time to start out. The Skyranger flies over desert, seeking the General.

Once located, the Skyranger would land, and all troops, including the tank, would disembark. Or simply jump off and be fine with Power Suits and tank armor.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
The General hears the Skyranger and looks outside to see some futuristic soldiers and a tank disembark the plane.

"Only the commander please. The rest of you can wait outside until the meeting is done. He will probably tell you about the situation." The blocky person with a big head says to the crew. He then turns his attention to the commander and talks to him. "Anyways, we need to wait to the others. We will talk in the room straight from the entrance."

The Commander
Armor Status: 100%
Mood: Calculated
"You heard him, soldiers. Head back to base."
The soldiers and the tank get back on the Skyranger, which takes off to Nomad.

Then, the Commander turned around.
"Alright. Got that."

The Golden General The Golden General
Nodding, John slipped by him, his face surprisingly even for coming directly in contact with a being that defies all known laws of biology. He walked towards the room the General had indicated, sitting down in a chair with a clear view of the door and the rest of the room. He took an old SONY walkman out of his pocket, putting the buds in his ear before hitting play. He softly tapped his finger to the beat of Man Eater, waiting for the rest of the team to arrive.

John raises an eyebrow at the armored figure, a hint of surprise coming over him as he wondered how the chair handled the weight. The rest of his mind was quickly analyzing the man in front of him.

Unknown armor; probably an exoskeleton of some sort. Face obscured. Thrusters at back. Aerial capability? Rifle has unusual design; possible DEW?

The track switched to Kids in America.

(OOC: Sorry everyone! I'm on a road trip to Alabama, and I'll be there until Monday. So my posts may come slowly.)

An Italian man was walking to his destination on foot. One would initially confuse him for an ordinary human, until they saw his big nose and his jumping ability. He was keeping a hold on his green hat, keeping it from fluttering away in the breeze.

Luigi had received a message from the Golden General about meeting with the other Defenders on his recently obtained phone. He didn't know what it was about, but it was definitely important. Though this wasn't the first time he had to walk to his destination, both here and back at the Mushroom Kingdom, 76 miles is a long way to go, and a lot of stops to recharge the cell phone (which had GPS on) at different towns, but he should be there soon.

Luigi wondered how his older brother is doing. Though he hasn't seen Mario, he knows that he's quite well. Possibly helping everyone in need. It made him question why Luigi was chosen as a Defender instead of his twin brother, as the braver and more famous man would surely deserve it more.

After some time, he caught sight of a rural town, with the GPS indicating he wasn't far.
(OOC: We aren't starting the first ARC yet. But I am slightly confused about this post. You didn't specify where Luigi is going. Can you please edit or tell where Luigi is going so I can have something to work with?)

Commander
The Commander was looking back at John, with a neutral/curious gaze.
"I believe I should introduce myself early, if you don't mind."
I scratch my chin.

IF JOHN SAYS YES
"I'm known simply as the XCOM Commander. I'm from another Earth, much like this one from 1999-without an alien invasion. I'm a decent soldier and psionic, but I'm a lot more powerful when I'm fighting with my soldiers."
I stare at the ceiling.
IF JOHN SAYS NO
"No? Alright. No problem."
I stare at the ceiling, pulling out my Psi Amp and playing the Tetris theme.

(OOC: Sorry about that! He's heading over to where the General is--but I must have heavily goofed with that post, since in a lot of RPs I've been in arcs take high priority. And I jumped to conclusions that they were in New Jersey. Should we just ignore what happened? Again, apologies for all of that, though fortunately Luigi hasn't interacted with anyone yet.)

(OOC: Sorry about that! He's heading over to where the General is--but I must have heavily goofed with that post, since in a lot of RPs I've been in arcs take high priority. And I jumped to conclusions that they were in New Jersey. Should we just ignore what happened? Again, apologies for all of that, though fortunately Luigi hasn't interacted with anyone yet.)
(OOC: I will just void the post or you can delete it.)

"The names John". John's voice was deep and scratchy, sounding much like a man who had seen too much and smoked too much. He raised his eyebrow once more at the mention of aliens and psionics, but went back to his Walkman.

Peter Parker
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

A thump was heard from the top of the building. Suddenly, an upside-down red hand would try and open the window on the wall of the room the two sat in but it was locked. The hand would knock against the glasses to catch the attention of the two inside.

A muffled voice, already muffled by the mask, spoke from the outside window.

"Can you guys unlock the window? I'd really appreciate it."

( Hazeron Hazeron GearBlade654 GearBlade654 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back