• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png
"Recon search? I thought we were searching for ice-cream!!", Rin had instantly tilted her head in confusion and asked, causing her poor brother to facepalm. "That's not what it means...", Len had been about to start a long explanation, but stopped himself.

In his experience it could take the girl hours to understand a simple concept such as 'earthquake', with her constantly making more and more questions, interrupting the trail of thought.
Nope, he was definitely not going to start this right now, only to get teased for being a 'Nerd' afterwards...

Once the man asked them to follow, the younger twin stared at him for a while. That was a really odd way of talking... Was he from a military branch or something like that? And was he always this awkwardly strict?
While Len had started raising hypothesis and questions, Rin had promptly dashed over to stand right behind the policeman with a loud 'Waaaai!! Ice-cream!', with her arms open beside her.
The boy laughed softly at his sister's bounciness, before joining the two:

"Okay, which way should we go first?", he asked the man, "Also, what am I supposed to call you? Sir?"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
"The Adviser"
150ecge676gd9g087576-jpg.332994

With strong silence accompanying the adviser. He began to scan the area around them. The environment he's in is too urbanized. Splitting up is not an option, especially when he has no form of long distance communication between the twins. He was so deeply focused on his objective to find a simple ice cream store, he forgot that the other male twin was asking him. "Hmm? Just call me Adviser or Sir. You can address me either of both." He turned himself around and began to think deeply on such a mundane task. "Since i only have you two. You should stay close to me." Finding out that not knowing these adorable twins names that he labels as "Infantry units" to his mind is really awkward. "Do you privates have initial names?" He asked the two as he walked slowly forward. His slow sluggish movement was not even close to his eye rapidly gazing his front view. "While you're at it, report to me when you see the "Ice cream store" understood? Hooah?" The Adviser instructed the twins while continued his current action.

demdo_demi demdo_demi GearBlade654 GearBlade654 YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia
John surveyed each of the new arrivals, his silent gaze passing over them while his brain filed away their appearances. He had a brief look of surprise on his face when he saw Spider Man, but he quickly covered it up. The track once again switched, this time to Evil Woman.

R. Gear
It wasn't hard to imagine a small grin breaking out underneath the helmet.
I walk off, and lean against the wall. Not going to risk breaking a chair. Apoc and M. Gear sit down, though.

A strange, yellow person had came to greet him. Luigi was surprised he even knew his name. Then again, in this world there are a few games with his name in the title as he had discovered. Perhaps he's more well known here than back at the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Ah, I was just-a here to-"
Luigi paused for a moment. He was certainly here to use the Wi-Fi to pull up a map, but this meeting could mean a new adventure. After all, Mario is off doing his heroic deeds, and Luigi hadn't been on an adventure by himself ever since he went to Evershade Valley. Maybe he could make his mark on this world.
"Actually, I'll-a be over the-a table," Luigi corrected himself, heading over to the meeting room.

The Golden General The Golden General

Len stared up at the man as they walked, waiting for a reply. The policeman had been so focused in the task that it had taken him quite a while to realized the boy had said anything. Adviser? Like those people whose purposes where giving advice? It sounded more like a title than a name, which only reinforced the military member theory... Actually, pretty much everything he did seemed to further back that.
Oblivious to everything, Rin had started to chant some random tune, with the only lyrics being 'ice-cream' in alternating tones while she followed the group mindlessly. It made her brother doubt she was still paying attention to the task at hand.

"U-understood...", the young twin had replied, stepping a bit closer when asked to stay around, still a bit weirded out by the Adviser's unusual way of talking. When the subject changed to names however, Rin perked up, jumping into the conversation out of nowhere:

"I'm Rin! He's Len! And uhh... What are 'privates'?", she asked tilting her head again, before gasping and shouting 'ice-creeeeeam!', running off in a seemingly random direction. "Riiin! Hashiranaide kudasai! (Please, don't run!)", the brother yelled at her, but kept from chasing because he had been asked to stay close, instead shrugging with, "Well, that probably means she found it, right?", in a cue for them to follow after her.

Once they did, Rin would be hopping in front of a brown store with a sign written 'Häagen-Dazs', one of the announcements being for (you guessed it) ice-cream, charged by weight:

"Look, Look! I found it!! Yata! (Yay!) Ice-cream, ice-cream~~!"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ((Sorry I took so long, I actually went on the map to search for a place I could use XD))

Last edited:
(That's fine Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun i understand.)
"The Adviser"

(Obligatory game result)
Speed: 100%
Power: 100%
Technique: 100%

At last his fellow companions have found the ice cream store they were looking for. He seemed to be happy for this success, even though he's not showing it. "Good job pri- i mean Len. We have found the ice cream store." A serious tone for such a humorous statement. Although he was a bit alerted when Len's twin sister started to dash towards the building. No point of scolding Rin since she is still in sight and no possible danger is ahead. While catching up to the pace of Len's bubbly sister.

Suddenly... An urgent thought came into his mind. "I forgot that i was supposed to be attending an important meeting..." The Adviser muttered under his breath. Rubbing his chin he immediately turned his head towards Len. "Len, i need you to pair up with your sister on whatever she's doing. Once that's done, regroup on me with a short report on your task understood?" He instructed Len.

"...Understood." , he had replied, still feeling awkward but less, "I'll try to hurry her up, but she won't be quiet until she gets the ice cream... Rin is really stubborn.", Len had added, just in time to see his carefree sister attempting to walk inside the store by herself:

"Ahh! Kore de matte kudasai! (Please, wait right there!)", the younger twin had instantly yelled at her, walking towards her. "Ehhh Leeenn! Watashi wa kodomo janai yo...! (I'm not a child...!)", she pouted in protest.

At this point they wandered inside together and their conversation could no longer be heard by the Adviser...

8 minutes later~
The twins walked outside of the store, and surprisingly, it wasn't just Rin that had gotten some ice-cream, Len had bought one too. Her's was an ice-cream cone with two balls, one white with dark spots on top and a brown one in the bottom, covered with chocolate syrup and colorful sprinkles. Her brother's was a less showy one, his ice cream crust was basket-shaped and the colors were light yellow and white with deep pink pieces. There wasn't anything to top it besides the strawberry syrup, but bellow everything was this blue plastic bowl and it all had a transparent plastic spoon sticking from it.

The older twin walked towards the policeman in her own pace, clearly enjoying her frozen treat. The boy was caught between walking and dashing, being careful not to drop his own dessert:

"O-kay...", he was a little out of breath, "I had to...help her pick there at the end, but this was as quick...as we could make it..."

"There were just so many interesting flavors to pick from!", the sister had explained herself between licks of her ice-cream cone, "It was so damn hard!! Rin wanted to try them all~"

Last edited:
"The Adviser"

Tapping his right foot and folding his arms as he watched blonde boy rushed to his sister. He was somehow confused on what language the two speak. Is it a local language? A dialect? Or a popular language unheard of? These questions floated in his mind. Awaiting for the twins to come back. He started feel worried about them. They have spent a few minutes now. When he soon planned to make a move. He suddenly saw the twins came out together, unharmed. The two were carrying ice cream in their hands but he didn't focus on that much.

"It seems like we are done here." The Adviser assumed as he looked Rin's delighted face. He didn't bother to reply to what they have to say though. "Thank you for following my orders Len." The Adviser thanked him, followed by a formal salute.

Remembering the meeting he was supposed to have, he looked at the twins. "I'm afraid, i have to go. There is a meeting i have to attend. I do believe you know your way home right?" The Adviser asked politely.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

The Commander
He was giving Luigi a surprised look. Here he thought he was looking at a traveler.
"Are you sure about this?"
It wasn't hard to see that the Commander hadn't expected this to happen. But at the same time, it was likely he'd be more than grateful for the extra assistance.

"Y-you're Welcome.", Len had given the man a little bow, careful not to drop his ice-cream, which he still hadn't been able to take a spoon out of, "Oh Yes! We do, it's a little house not too far from he- ...?!", his speech had been suddenly cut, at the surprising sight of Rin lending him her own frozen dessert, "Len, hold it for me...", she asked with a strange determined expression.

Confused, the boy obliged, wondering what his sister was up to this time. There was a grin, a mischievous and playful one, as the girl approached the policeman that was about to leave, slowly at first...and then she lunched forward and glued herself to the Adviser's arm!!!

"NO! Don't go! Bring us along! Rin doesn't want to leave!! I want you to staaaay~!!!! STAAAY!", she begged while holding on tight.

Meanwhile the brother had been chocking on his own words with multiple attempts to say 'what' before it finally got out:

"W-w-what do you think you're doing?!", he asked, but was completely ignored as she kept begging the man to let them come to the meeting too. Len would have facepalmed...if he hadn't been holding ice-cream with both of his hands. He could barely move, even less unglue his sister from the Adviser like this...

Wait a minute...didn't that sound like an extremely suspicious coincidence? Had, had this been her plan all along?! That smart little bastard!!

"Rin, I swear to God...!"

Last edited:
"The Adviser"

With Rin attached to his arm. He did absolutely nothing to her, not even a shake or two. Giving the girl a long stare down. He observed Rin's face. He could bring them along with him but he's worried about their parents calling and looking for them. Then again these two were wandering around on their own, so they must be old enough to go home by themselves and has possible parent super vision. Of course. The Adviser has another perspective of thinking about the two. If he leaves them alone on their own, who knows what could happen. He could deliver the two himself to their home but that would make him late for the meeting.

Letting out a small sigh to Rin. The Advisor replied. "Okay... I guess both of you privates can stay with me." He turned himself around in the most formal military way possible with Rin clutching to his right arm like a koala. "Follow me private Len." He called to the boy. He has no other choice but to take them with him for awhile.

Several minutes later.

The adviser and the twins have arrived to the designated meeting place. He used the last of the remaining war funds he had which is all of it, on one taxi ride. For some reason. The value of war funds used in Macro land is lower than a dollar. Making him broke now but he made it with the twins by his side. Slowly approaching the door, he gave a simple knock on it followed by his silence. He didn't bother to yell 'hello' for some reason.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun The Golden General The Golden General

Parso, The Golden General
( Birdsie Birdsie @RoxasTheExalted Barbas Barbas @Apex Final call before we advance the plot. This won't be plot-heavy. There will be freestyle RP between the segments. I just want a proper introduction to what this world would look like.)

The General opened the door to the only knock. He saw the adviser and the twins on the door. "Hello humans. You three take a seat in the meeting room just straight ahead. If there is no more people coming in 15 minutes, this meeting will start. Sit in individual seats as we don't want multiple people in one seat." Said the blocky like figure with a big yellow head along with a swordpack behind his back and a green scarf around his neck with a gold tinted suit. "By the way, the first mission starts in 4 days. I don't want to rush the mission on you so you burn out. At the same time I don't want to make things boring by not doing anything."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

(Just quickly adding these two in before the meeting begins.)

Two white forms suddenly grew upwards from the ground, interrupting any kind of silence in the room. The two forms, known as (Gi)Ant-Man and the Wasp, stood there.

"Hi!..We saw the text, so...yeah. I'm Scott; this is my associate 'slash' partner Hope." Lang spoke, giving a short wave, pointed to himself, made quotation mark hand movements, and then pointed to his associate 'slash' partner, Hope. She didn't say anything except give a little nod acknowledging Scott mention her.

"Hey, I remember you!" Peter remarked, looking over at the two from an upside-down point of view. "Who's she?" He asked, seeming to forget Scott already introduced her.

"
Wasp." Hope spoke before Scott could reply back. "Who are you supposed to be?" The Wasp asked, her voice seeming strict, or; tired, at least.

"
Sp~Spider-Man." Peter mumbled back, trying his best not to come off as scared. Hope would grunt.

"
Not much of a man to me." Upon such a comment, Peter's eyes would widen quickly and then squint, as if he were intimidated.

"
Anyway, I can see this meeting must be really important by the Italian dressed in green, so, I'll~We'll just stand over here." Scott began, pulling Hope by the arm to stand back a bit.

"
Italian dressed in gre..?" Peter spun around on his web to see the Italian plumber Luigi in the room. "Wow~I...did not notice you enter." He commented, deciding to keep anymore remarks about the popular video game character in the room to himself. However, a whispered "Wow..." came out of his mouth a moment later as he examined the plumber.

As Luigi took his seat, he noticed the judging gaze of one of the people here. And it wasn't likely a good judgement, the thought of which made Luigi feel nervous.

Regardless, Luigi tried not to think of it. Though he had no idea what to do in order to pass the time. He readjusted his green hat. Luigi wanted to groom himself where he looked a little more proper for a meeting, but he lacked the foresight to carry a comb with him.

Luigi had the idea of bringing out his 3DS to continue the game he had last played when the man heard someone talk to him with a tone of amazement. It was the same person in a red suit he had saw earlier.
Though Luigi appreciated being admired, he didn't know how to respond.
"Hello!" Luigi eventually said after a moment, settling on a simple greeting and a wave of a gloved hand.

demdo_demi demdo_demi

"Hello.." Peter waved slowly as he continued to be amazed by the fact that a fictional character, created by another living being through ideals rather "reproductive sessions", was standing in the same room as him. Shocker.

"
Soooo...where's...Mario..?" The webslinger asked awkwardly, breaking an odd silence. God, that sounded so...childish? Would that be the word? It sounded unrealistic and...stupid, like something a toddler in a cheap Wal-Mart halloween costume would ask his buddy upon bringing only one Super Mario Bro action figure instead of two to share.

Perhaps it was only because many people don't say that often.

"The Adviser"

The adviser looked a bit down towards the blocky looking figure. He raised an eyebrow upon notice. He looked twice serious than before. No hint of friendliness in his face, just scariness. His cap shaded his eye and eyepatch and his fists were clenched. He knew that this is the place but he didn't knew that he would encounter a strange or whatever he is. He assumed that this was some kind of mechanical creature that's being controlled by something. Giving a proper salute to the thing. "I heard you needed an extra hand." This was all he said before he entered with a soul piercing atmosphere around him. The block thing said a lot of things but he didn't bother to mind that. Taking a single seat he sat silently with his cap overshadowing his face as he crosses his arms around the room. He didn't want to interact with anyone other than the twins at the moment for some reason.

"Hurray!!", the girl had cheered once when she was allowed to stay. Success! She had gotten it her way, "Rin no kachiiii! (Rin wiiiins!)", still refusing to let go of of the poor man's arm, apparently having the time of her life.

Len sighed, unable to do anything. Damn, his sister was getting really clever with these ploys of her's, he had NOT seem that one coming... Mentally commemorating her on a well executed plan, he shook his head at her with a warm smile that seemed to say 'You're really unfixable, aren't you?', teasingly. As a reply Rin showed him her tongue and then giggled.
Okay they were following the Adviser then. The boy had no other choice but to tag along with his childish and cheerful sibling, there was just one thing bothering him:

"So, can you let go of the man's arm now? Both our ice-creams are going to melt at this rate..." "Oh no!", she let out in distress before doing just as Len had requested. Heh, worked every single time.

With the last few bites of his ice-cream wafer crust, Len threw the plastic spoon and bowl into a trash can over the sidewalk. Rin's had been throughly devoured during the taxi ride and then she had started humming 'Pink Spider' to herself. He had always been a slower eater after all. The boy stepped a bit faster to catch up with the group as they at a door. Both watched it with curiosity as the Adviser knocked. There was a mysterious tension in the air while the three remained silent and then...someone answered the door:

"OMG! It's a blocky person!!!", the girl immediately perked up, eyes sparkling with awe.
Her brother's reaction however was a lot less inviting. He took a step back, surprised and suspicious of this strange...being that was talking to them. What was that? Some type of animatronic? The boy stood there, watching the strange yellow figure attentively, wondering how it worked and trying very hard to not go overboard with it and start making all kinds of intrusive questions, but damn! He wanted to know so bad!

Then the Adviser decided to enter and excited to do the same, Rin followed right after him waving cheerfully to the blocky person and dragging her brother by the hand. Instantly taken out of 'scientist mode', the younger twin approached his twin as they walked inside:

"Wait. Did you hear anything of what it said?", he whispered at her. "Huh? What do you mean?". The boy mentally face-palmed, "Mission Rin! It said the word mission. I have a bad feeling about this..."
"Pffft, chill Lenny! You're always overthinking stuff. I pre... pre.. uhhh, I think it's going to be fun! Come on, give it a chance!" He groaned, "Fine. But at the first sign of trouble, I'm dragging you out of the door myself..."

Rin skipped happily the rest of the way and sat beside the policeman. Len followed right after and sat beside his sister.

"Hello everyone! I'm Rin!!", she waved at everyone, before gesturing to the next seat, "And this adorable dork beside me is Len, my twin brother~" "Hey!", the boy protested in the background.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre , The Golden General The Golden General , demdo_demi demdo_demi , YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , Hazeron Hazeron ((I think this is everyone?))

Last edited:
The Commander
Hey... is that the Adviser?
The man I've heard Olaf speak so many times about?
I don't say anything, nor make any movements. But I've heard Olaf talk about this guy before. Near unstoppable-all he needed was some troops and everything against him would be wiped about.
True, that was a good thing when the Black Hole forces invaded Wars World-is that their name? But in the time the Adviser was up against Olaf... ouch.
Might as well introduce myself.
"I'm known simply as the XCOM Commander. Pleased to meet you."
Apoc
"Hello."
The Twins' sudden appearance, along with the Adviser, briefly caused me so raise an eyebrow in surprise. But I reverted to a neutral look swiftly.
M. Gear follows suit with a simple hello, then R. Gear. Not much.

Last edited:
"The Adviser"

The Adviser was intrigued by the many unique faces and appearances he's facing right now. Some looking normal to his and some just too... Different. But he noticed that there is a special looking infantry unit staring in his way. Giving back a dull look to them He didn't simply say anything. This soldier seems to be the top of his field, he can just see it. Seeing the twins follow him along it was no surprise that they will sit next to him, which is something that he didn't mind. Although he thought that bringing them here may not be a good idea. There's nothing wrong about introducing themselves which he is guessing that they are that socially active.

Staying silent in his seat. He was immediately approached by an armored individual. they greeted themselves and reffered to themselves as "Commander" no real name whatsoever. Not minding the Commander's actual name, he stood up in his seat and gave them a salute. "It is an honor to meet you too, Commander. Please refer to me as 'The Adviser'" He said in a polite manner. He was surprised that a CO actually exists in this meeting. This made him like this meeting a bit more. He sat down again to his seat and looked into Commader's appearance and thinking what his CO power would be, along with the present beings in the group. Thinking what kind of units can they level. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Hazeron Hazeron GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"Children aren't that bad..." Peter quietly mumbled.

"
Not that, I a~! I...know anything about children..." He added, the mechanical eyes on his mask giving a visible reenactment of his sudden stutter.

(Heh. Might as well give the Commander his CO Powers and abilities for teh lulz)
(NORMAL POWER, 4*: Psionic Strikes: The Commander can select 3 units to deal 3 points of damage to. No more, no less. Or the Commander can focus strikes on specific units.)
(SUPER POWER, 9*: Psi Storm: In a 3x3 square, the Commander deals 4 points of damage to all enemies in the area. And the unit in the center is mind controlled, granting the Commander permanent control of that unit.)
(ABILITIES: All units lose 10% damage and a movement space, but gain 140% Defense.)
The Commander
"Alrighty then.Good to meet you, sir."
I take out my Psi Amp, and create a small screen from the Amp.
While looking at my Amp screen...
"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but..."
"Are you the Adviser I have heard another commander named Olaf speak about? And if I'm somehow correct and you're want answers, I can give the full story."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back