• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline

(OOC: Alright, try number 2.)

Luigi was in the hotel in New York. Thanks to converting all the coins he had into American dollars, he managed to find a place to stay for a week while he looks for a more permanent home. Though the coins were worth less than he liked.

Luigi didn't know where exactly Mario is, but he's probably elsewhere in the world, doing the good and brave deeds he's known for. Meanwhile, Luigi had bought a 3DS and bought a game detailing their adventures, and they weren't far from the truth about how cowardly the green plumber was.

It's been a while since Luigi ended up in this world, and it's completely different from the Mushroom Kingdom. It was no where as colorful, except for the brilliant signs and lights at night, and it seems obey a different set of scientific laws than he was used to. His jumping ability is unaffected here, at least. Though he is feeling up for strolling right now, and such a thing wouldn't hurt him to do so.

(OOC: Alright, try number 2.)

Luigi was in the hotel in New York. Thanks to converting all the coins he had into American dollars, he managed to find a place to stay for a week while he looks for a more permanent home. Though the coins were worth less than he liked.

Luigi didn't know where exactly Mario is, but he's probably elsewhere in the world, doing the good and brave deeds he's known for. Meanwhile, Luigi had bought a 3DS and bought a game detailing their adventures, and they weren't far from the truth about how cowardly the green plumber was.

It's been a while since Luigi ended up in this world, and it's completely different from the Mushroom Kingdom. It was no where as colorful, except for the brilliant signs and lights at night, and it seems obey a different set of scientific laws than he was used to. His jumping ability is unaffected here, at least. Though he is feeling up for strolling right now, and such a thing wouldn't hurt him to do so.
(OOC: Looks better! But I will tell you something. This might go really fast, so if you want a recap once you come back, please do so and I will provide one.)

(OOC: Alright, my good sir. From what I could see, everyone else so far is at the General's place, right? I plan to have Luigi visit his place while he is on his stroll, since I assume they're in New York too.)

(OOC: Alright, my good sir. From what I could see, everyone else so far is at the General's place, right? I plan to have Luigi visit his place while he is on his stroll, since I assume they're in New York too.)
(OOC: Basically. Everyone except the people who haven't replied are going to the Golden General's place.)

rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png

"Left hand, a swirl..." "And a wink!!"

The song ended and the crowd vibrated in excitement, clapping their hands and calling their names. Both took a deep bow, finally leaving the improvised stage (a set of stairs). That had been the encore and thus, the end of the show:

"You guys did great!", the user, a teenager just slightly 'older' than the pair in yellow, had exclaimed, already petting Rin's head.

"W-well, we've been practicing hard for a month straight, it's only natural...", Len explained while signing a notebook for a fan and sending them off. "Aww come on!", the older twin had pushed the hand that had been petting her away, "Stop being so modest all the time, we did awesome!", she congratulated by raising her arms high, causing some of the nearby people to giggle and take pictures.
"I-I suppose...", the brother had let out in embarrassment for his excitable sister, "So, what are our plans for the rest of the afternoon?"

In an instant, the hyper girl bounced closer to the user and begged, making puppy eyes:

"Ne,ne Master~ You said we could have ice-cream earlier! Pleeeeaseee~"

The person in question looked at their watch and didn't look very pleased with the idea. In the search for a way out, they sent the younger twin a glance, silently calling for help:

"Rin, master needs to work hard on a college project, otherwise they're going to fail. You don't want that to happen, do you?" "No...", she admitted. "Perfect. Len can you take to the ice-cream place, Rin. I just really need to do this, okay? Here's some money so you guys can explore a bit and come back later. Any problem just call me, okay?" "Okay! Later!!", Rin waved, magically back in her cheerful mood. "Good luck.", the boy nodded his head.

And with that both of them wandered off, through the already dispersed crowd, in the search of someplace to get ice-cream at the Queens.

((Open for interaction! It's a bit big because dialogues. Though, it's a lot smaller than what I'm used to do already >w<))

Luigi took the elevator down, somewhat feeling awkward standing with the more proportional humans standing next to him. He could have sworn he heard a child asking about "the green man with the big nose". A pleasant ring sounded as the elevator eventually stopped at the ground floor, and everyone walked out. Luigi put his hotel card in one of the pockets of his overalls and opened the door leading out of the lobby.

As usual, New York City was busy. Multiple cars drove through the roads and pedestrians were populous. Luigi could easily jump over the roads, but he'd have to walk like anyone else on the sidewalks.

Some aimless wandering later, he eventually ended up in one of the neighborhoods, and he didn't exactly know how he got here. Luigi really needs to get a map at some point, because he now feels lost. And with that came a feeling of unease and vulnerability.

He soon caught site of a house in this area, seeing someone in a red suit seemingly hang upside down near a window. It was...something, but not the weirdest thing the plumber has ever seen.

Luigi almost barged into the house, but he remembered that people here don't take as well into strangers entering their home uninvited as the Toads back home.
Instead, he opted to politely knock on the door.
"Hello? Is-a anyone here? I'm looking for-a directions to the Time Square," Luigi said in his typical accent, knowing at the very least the hotel is several blocks down from there.

The Golden General The Golden General Hazeron Hazeron GearBlade654 GearBlade654 demdo_demi demdo_demi

"The Adviser"

150ecge676gd9g087576-jpg.332994

It has been a while since his last battle against the black hole army. He was the top of his profession, leading the Orange star, Blue moon, and green earth to victory. But now that the war is over. He migrated to New york city. He didn't know it was New york since he's not very familiar with places. He just wanted to relax for a while. He rented himself a small apartment for him to stay. He wandered around keeping his black military uniform on which actually gives him a small attention to the public. Not just his uniform but also the handgun tightly holstered to his manly hip side.

Looking for some place to settle down. He sat in a local bench nearby. Thinking about on what to do now, his eye caught a pair of two blonde child-looking twins. Assuming that were lost he can't but to give them a bit of help. Since he hasn't got anything better to do, he stood up from the bench, revealing his height of 6'2. "The Adivser" Walked towards the duo to ask them. "May i help you?" His deep and soothing soft spoken voice came out of his mouth. He doesn't seem to have anything else to say at the moment. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Commander
The door opens, and Luigi is greeted with a man in an odd suit of armor.
"Ah, hello, Times Square?"
Scratching my chin, I pull out my psi amp. The domes on the front of the helmet glow purple for a few seconds.
"Alright... I believe I know where it is. Hope my instructions help."

Luigi recieves... a memory. Of where Times Square is. Not really a memory, but it'll do.
(Planning for this to work on a die roll. Success-failure numbers, anyone?)

(Also, Spectre, you mind if the Commander has experience leading Blue Moon forces before? He may be accepted, but you came up with an Advance Wars character first, so I'm just checking.)

(I guess so... GearBlade654 GearBlade654 It may just be a coincidence that it's also named "blue moon" but i don't think it's the same forces as the Xcom blue moon so yeah...)

(I meant the AW Blue Moon. Planned for the Commander to run into them on his journey to this world, but if you wish, I can rescind that.)

They weren't having any luck. From all of the stores they had seem to even the ones they had poke their heads inside to check, none of them had ice-cream, at least not in the way Rin was craving...

"You're sure you don't want to pick a popsickle stick or one of those frozen cones, just so we can do something else today?"
"No! I want to go to one of those places I saw in television~!", the girl had whined, flapping her arms along with the demand. Her brother sighed letting out a 'fine', even thought it was clear he was already tired of this ice-cream hunt. Len knew that if he tried to change her mind it would just given him a headache, plus Rin would be mad at him for the rest of the day.

Making their way out of the restaurant they had wandered inside of, the pair started looking around hoping that they would see a gigantic sign written 'Ice-cream store' or anything of the sort. It would be great if they found it fast enough to enjoy the rest of the stroll before it was time to return home.
Not long after they had restarted on their search, a really tall man (compared to their 4' 12'' and 5' 1'') got up from a bench and asked them if he could help:

"We're saved!", Len instantly though before replying, "Oh. Yes, actually. We're searching for an ice-cream store..." "You know, one of these places I get to pick my cone and the ice-cream flavours and then the kind lady puts it all together for me!!", Rin had interrupted, getting just a little bit too close to the policeman. Len pulled her away a bit with: "Rin, respect the man's space...", causing her to groan in response, "Sorry about that...", the brother apologised with a little bow.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Peter Parker
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

"Thanks, " Peter replied, slowly crawling through the window, onto the wall, and onto the ceiling. Slowly, the wallcrawler climbed across the ceiling to a spot he deemed 'unoccupied'. Peter held his hand against the ceiling and sprung a web onto the concrete. Slowly, Pete would sling downwards, where he'd be crouched upside down.

All of this took place in an awkward two minutes of silence.

"Right, I'm Spider-Man." Peter would wave awkwardly, breaking the silence, though his comment may have only encouraged it.

(OOC: The almighty gods of the Google random number generator spoke, so let's do this.)

A person in armor had opened the door, startling Luigi somewhat. Fortunately, he seemed to know where to go. Luigi assumed he was pulling up a map of some sort with his helmet.

The man with a snazzy mustache was proven heavily wrong when an image of the Times Square appeared in his head. In fact, it showed itself clear as day. However, Luigi wasn't getting any directions from it. He felt he should be, but it's not coming to him.
"Uh, thank you," Luigi eventually spoke, trying not to appear rude. "Do you-a mind if I come-a inside?"
He figured he could find another means of finding his way back in there. Like a computer, or trying to pick up on the Wi-Fi here with his 3DS and search up a map using the Internet browser on it.

Savitar's Introduction - Queens, NYC

Jagged, pure white arcs of lightning refracted off the bulky chrome of Savitar's armor as he raced along Manhattan's busy streets. To the amazed citizens ambling along the sidewalks and the civilians peering out from their vehicles, he was a blur of lightning, not an inch of his imposing suit visible to the naked eye as he powerfully careened along the pavement.

He savored every potent step forward, every arc and crackle about his armored frame, the rush flooding his head in a way that his brain somehow comprehended and calculated. An eternity trapped in an interdimensional void had caused him to dearly miss the simplicity of running; feeling his boots plod against the ground, the cool zephyr against his metal clad face.

In this new world that's origin he could not guess, he was free. Free to enjoy his well earned power. Free of the burden of being an aberration of his hated foe, the true Barry Allen, whom had imprisoned him in a timeless hell. Free of having an uncertain future, where new memories occurred to him frequently, free of his burning, mad desire for vengeance against The Flash.

Free to become a god at last, with new machinations in place, and a noticeable lack of speedsters to interfere. All he needed was to find someone with the brilliance to create the technology that would achieve his goal...

(The Adviser no longer has contact with the blue moon forces nor controls them now. So he commands no army right now and doesn't plan to. Besides aren't Xcom's blue moon stronger?) GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"The Adviser"
150ecge676gd9g087576-jpg.332994

A bit amused of two contrasting personality of the twins, he stood firm as he tower over the twins. Although the female twin seems to have invaded his personal space which he didn't bother to mind. "I see... Well, it seems that we will have to go on a recon search." He tried to sound less strict as possible as he knows that he is talking to younger or rather young looking people. "Follow me soldiers. Were going to search for this "Ice cream store" you speak." His habit of mentioning them as infantry units seems to have slipped by his tongue without him knowing.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Commander
"Sure."
I stand back, and l bow, to signify that Luigi can come in.
Wait, how did I even know his name? Is it even Luigi? These psionics are hard to use and can even confuse a professional.

(IK. Just wanted to throw in my own CO in-in this case, for fun, the Commander 3 star tags with Olaf, 2 stars with Sensei and, surprisingly, 1 star tags with Lash.)

Luigi tipped his hat in thanks and went inside. The plumber wondered if the guy owned this house? From the interior, it certainly looks nice enough.

(OOC: And off to bed I go. Pretty much the reason why this post is three sentences but I'll try to go back to my usual amount tomorrow.)

The Commander
As long as he doesn't try anything to hurt us, I guess I could let him in.
I'm going to try a mind read. Let's see if this works... (1-8 success, 9-10 fail)

SUCCESS

Huh. Alrighty-looks like he's not going to try anything harmful. Whew.
Oh well, I'll let him be on his way when he's done.

Parso, the Golden General

YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia demdo_demi demdo_demi
For a moment while I wait, I see the XCOM commander somewhere else. I also see a human with a spider suit and a cartoony human that had unusual features to him. I also here the commander talking to the cartoony human.

"Welcome to our meeting Spider-Man. We are still waiting for all of the defenders to come to the meeting room so that we can discuss a situation we currently have. Said the Golden General to the human. He knew who he is because only that person would have the costume. "Anyways, I have another person in here. So I will come back shortly."

The General then went a little further. "Welcome to our meeting hu-" Then the thought of this familiar human goes in my head. [Wait. This has to be Luigi from the Mushroom Kingdom. The overalls, the green colour, the cartoony human. There's no way it's not him. Why is he alone and not with Mario this time?] I resumed the casual introduction. "Sorry about that, Luigi. The meeting room is a bit ahead with the table. We will need to wait for the rest of the members, unless you aren't here for that specific reason."

I went back to my table where the meeting is supposed to start. I guess it will be a bit late. I won't rush the mission since I don't want to jump right into finding out the mysteries of the Tear.

Spider-Man-Homecoming-promo-posters-3578-2.jpg

"Sup," Peter would reply as he made a quick salute to the blocky man. He couldn't exactly make out what the Golden person was since he had been hanging upside down from the ceiling, though he nonetheless didn't try to overreact about the man's blocky appearance and oddly large head (Which, seeing as the head's mouth didn't move when he spoke, Peter assumed he was either wearing some sort of helmet or speaking telepathically.)

"So anyway, um. I know we're waiting for the 'others' [Peter would make the ["] hand signs as well as he spoke], but can we at least know why you called us here?"

"Recon search? I thought we were searching for ice-cream!!", Rin had instantly tilted her head in confusion and asked, causing her poor brother to facepalm. "That's not what it means...", Len had been about to start a long explanation, but stopped himself.

In his experience it could take the girl hours to understand a simple concept such as 'earthquake', with her constantly making more and more questions, interrupting the trail of thought.
Nope, he was definitely not going to start this right now, only to get teased for being a 'Nerd' afterwards...

Once the man asked them to follow, the younger twin stared at him for a while. That was a really odd way of talking... Was he from a military branch or something like that? And was he always this awkwardly strict?
While Len had started raising hypothesis and questions, Rin had promptly dashed over to stand right behind the policeman with a loud 'Waaaai!! Ice-cream!', with her arms open beside her.
The boy laughed softly at his sister's bounciness, before joining the two:

"Okay, which way should we go first?", he asked the man, "Also, what am I supposed to call you? Sir?"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

???
"You called, Parso?"
Parso immediately heard a voice behind him. It was Apoc. He had snuck in here as usual as he did to almost all meetings involving the Alliance squad.
A big white and blue armored figure was lying back on a wall. Gear.
And a blocky diver was sitting on a chair. M. Gear.

The whole Alliance Squad was here.

Parso, The Golden General

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
"What the..." I say as I see the Block Alliance in without the door opening. "I know you were invited, but don't just sneak in like that! If you came when the meeting was under process you could've scared the entire Defender group!" I suddenly switch to a louder voice during that. "Anyways, grab a seat and wait for the rest of the group to come. We have an important meeting." I calmly explain.

demdo_demi demdo_demi
"Also, don't be freaked out by my appearance. It's completely usual in my world and people expect me to be like that. It's what the Robloxians are. Lego-like figures but with 6 blocks with extra blocks to animate the characters along with extra accessories." I say calmly towards Spider-Man.

"O...kay..." Peter replied.

(Didn't have much to say or do while we wait. Also, I'm working on a few more MCU character sheets.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back