• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Targeted, Long-term MCU 1x1 search (not up for doubles)

Hello.

I am an 18+, multi-para to novella writer looking for someone of similar, legal age and capability and one that is hopefully willing and able to contribute at least one meaty post per day. Yes, I realize that doesn’t work for everyone, it is simply what I am looking for in a partner.

I am looking for a number of fandom canon role-plays currently and I have listed them below. It should be noted that while I am specific with my ships, I am happy to play either of the characters that I have mentioned here.

I am notoriously bad at realizing when I have a new chat (most of my discussions actually take place off-site), so please try to have a little patience with me until I see the e-mail ping for any responses.

I prefer a decent mix of content in my role-play of action, adventure, and romance, though I am not adverse to platonic relationships as long as the relationship is the core of the play even if that is a friendship or family connection (i.e. Nat and Yelena).

I do not like OCs and I am not looking to play with them.

MCU

Yelena Belova x Kate Bishop
Yelena Belova x Bucky Barnes
Yelena Belova x (most reasonable canon characters)
Kate Bishop x (most reasonable canon characters)
Peter Parker x (most reasonable canon characters)

(My Peter preference goes Andrew Garfield > Tom Holland > all others)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back