• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix (Fantasy-Adventure)

yes..... on one condition...

you accept SirDerpingtonIV your lord and savior......

He is love

He is life....\

its a thing we started in this chat and you have to put up with it...

and im only joking

;-; Why is I afraid now?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]yes..... on one condition...

you accept SirDerpingtonIV your lord and savior......

He is love

He is life....\

its a thing we started in this chat and you have to put up with it...

and im only joking

[/QUOTE]joking? Joking? Sir this is an outrage! How am I take thee has my employer if thou lacks thine familia jewels in the lower half of thy body?
Good day sir!

It's okay lol

When I make my character, what level of expertise should it be? Is everyone in the group supposed to be veterans or are they young upstarts in over their heads?

With the increasing number of players, can I reccomend the tagging system for IC? You simply tag the people who are involved in your post so that they get the notif. That way your post doesn't get swept away by the large amount because of our number. (Unlrss you were already thinking of doing that then great.)

Nikolajsen said:
With the increasing number of players, can I reccomend the tagging system for IC? You simply tag the people who are involved in your post so that they get the notif. That way your post doesn't get swept away by the large amount because of our number. (Unlrss you were already thinking of doing that then great.)
I'm grouping the characters. One IC tab per group.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]What?? *Is completely lost

[/QUOTE]
Your characters will be grouped in teams, all which will be doing the same mission - explore the Undiscovered Lands. However, the rp will be seperated. One IC tab per team.

Reinhardt said:
Your characters will be grouped in teams, all which will be doing the same mission - explore the Undiscovered Lands. However, the rp will be separated. One IC tab per team.
Wouldn't that work better as a Hosted Project or do you not meet the requirements? If not then I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back