• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix (Fantasy-Adventure)

The Unamed Character]Dude..... We are on RPNation....... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12040-nikolajsen/ said:
@Nikolajsen[/URL]

OH MY GOD..... SOMEONE CALL THE GHOSTBUSTERS NOW @SirDerpingtonIV @Nikolajsen
Rude. Anyways, I was considering a sort of character to make. I've got QUITE A FEW in mind. Although I mostly play melee characters.

LeviathanL said:
Is undeath an option?
Like resurrection? Or do you simply mean the undead?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Blades and guns and carrier characters for me

[/QUOTE]
We can't have guns, though.

Nikolajsen said:
May I change the colours and such? The colour scheme doesn't work well on (my) mobile. Also, for the appearance, do you want a description and picture or either or? @Bravest
You can change the color scheme of the actual cs, but not the part where the guild emblem is located. Picture or description is fine, if you want (and can), you may even do both. Whatever you prefer, mate.

LeviathanL said:
Zombies, skeletons, vampires, the whole nine yards (and six feet under).
Normally, those would be seen as monsters. But if you can justify why such a character is currently working under the guild, then why not?

Bravest said:
Normally, those would be seen as monsters. But if you can justify why such a character is currently working under the guild, then why not?
I will endeavor to make a good story justifying so.

Hello! This is actually the first time in quite a while that I actually want to engage in group RPs (it's also a tad awkward since I just mentioned in my intro that it wouldn't be something I was terribly interested in, haha). But your group looks amazing (especially the gif, it's super flashy and probably took some serious tech skills that I lack, so good job on that!) that it just practically forced me to type this. The storyline really caught my eye and I think the dynamics between the characters will be amazing. I'm not entirely certain as to how these things work, but if I am permitted to join- please count me in :)

unfettered said:
Hello! This is actually the first time in quite a while that I actually want to engage in group RPs (it's also a tad awkward since I just mentioned in my intro that it wouldn't be something I was terribly interested in, haha). But your group looks amazing (especially the gif, it's super flashy and probably took some serious tech skills that I lack, so good job on that!) that it just practically forced me to type this. The storyline really caught my eye and I think the dynamics between the characters will be amazing. I'm not entirely certain as to how these things work, but if I am permitted to join- please count me in :)
Welcome to RpN. Be sure to read and follow the forum rules to avoid complications in the future.

Thanks for taking interest in this rp, and you are welcome to come join us, though we are yet to start. Those gifs are simply cuts from cinematics, so I didn't do much there other than searching for those vids, and specifically choosing appropriate frames. But still, a compliment is a compliment.

Again, link to the cs sign-up will be provided. Read thoroughly before posting.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/tales-of-the-rising-phoenix.141096/

Also, let's get working on them CSs guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back