• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tales from the Borderlands rp (Rhys Or Handsome Jack x OC) and Doubling (ignore reply count)

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Hello all! Paige here! I'm making an interest check for someone to play Rhys or Handsome Jack with an OC of mine. My character is male so it will be MxM. I am okay with all other pairings for doubling. I was thinking Rhys once he has taken over Atlas, but I have only played Tales from the Borderlands, so some fleshing out will be needed. I hope we can make it work. I would like the plot to have action, adventure ect. But I am also big on romance :) If you're fine with just that, then great! But in exchange for that roleplay I'd be willing to double as someone from that game, or the fandoms below. If I've done it correctly it should have a fandom name, and then you click and there's a list of characters. But! Before that there will be a spoiler on who I am and some short requirements.

-Simon or Paige
-Full time college student
-5+ years of experience
-Detailed role player (2 para min and 4 para max)
-I respond at least once a day
-PST

-18+
-no constant bow wow chicky wow wow, if you know what I mean
-plot planning

-Vaugh
-Athena
-August

-Buffy (season 1-5)
-Angel
-Spike
-Xander
-Giles

-Rose
-9th Doctor
-10th Doctor

-Doctor Strange
-Steve Rogers
-Loki (from the movies)

I also have some OC's if none of those are your fancy. Thank you for reading this far! If you have any questions feel free to comment below or send me a pm!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back