Take Back the Crown

So I was browsing through my spotify Discover play list and suddenly thought 'this songs fits a certain character' and, as a joke, I ended up trying to match one song from the playlist to each of the character from this rp. Here's what I got:

Lucasta: Carry your throne by Jon Bellion.

Lilith: Now you by Gjan (couldn't find something better)

Alo: Not going home by Con Bro Chill (couldn't find better)

Valeiah: She's fire walking by Tim McMorris (because she has a rather fiery personality)

Phaedra: The girl by Hellberg

Bo: Dragon Night by End of the world (because he is a happy, friendly dragon)

Nameen: Silver wings by Go Periscope

Oceana: Human by Oscar Zia (ironic, I know) (almost picked She Likes Girls by Metro Station as a joke)

Svetlana: Open Your Eyes by Aviators (couldn't find anything better)

Foxrun: Why worry by Set it Off (couldn't find anything better)

Thora: Monody by TheFatRat.

Yaroslav: Fighting by Saints of Valory.

Hjalmar: Rich Kids by New Medicine (only because of the chorus xD ) or The Wolves by JJ & the Pillars

Kacel'la: Something wild by Lindsey Stirling. (It fits her absolutely perfectly)

Dorian: Middle Finger by Bohnes. (The actual song which inspired me to create him xD )

Garrett: Knock me down by Youngblood Hawke

Hans: The Alchemist by Philmont

I hope I did not forget anyone.

@Lo Alyssa @Queen of Fantasy @OlKaJa77 @Rydellius @soundofmind @Danika @GalacticRam @MasterOfRGB @plasticlizard022 @TeeKay

(I hope I tagged everyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
L1d1ja said:
So I was browsing through my spotify Discover play list and suddenly thought 'this songs fits a certain character' and, as a joke, I ended up trying to match one song from the playlist to each of the character from this rp. Here's what I got:

Valeiah: She's fire walking by Tim McMorris (because she has a rather fiery personality)

Oceana: Human by Oscar Zia (ironic, I know) (almost picked She Likes Girls by Metro Station as a joke)

Hjalmar: Rich Kids by New Medicine (only because of the chorus xD ) or The Wolves by JJ & the Pillars

Kacel'la: Something wild by Lindsey Stirling. (It fits her absolutely perfectly)

Dorian: Middle Finger by Bohnes. (The actual song which inspired me to create him xD )

@Lo Alyssa @Queen of Fantasy @OlKaJa77 @Rydellius @soundofmind @Danika @GalacticRam @MasterOfRGB @plasticlizard022 @TeeKay

THOSE ACTUALLY FIT REALLY GOOD I APPROVE

L1d1ja said:

LILITH'S SONG IS LITERALLY MAKING ME CRY

<p>

Yes I agree with this. Everyone should do this individually ha.... Then each character would have a mini playlist... I find it inspiring to listen to others music n stuff... But that's just me ehehe

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

edit: I also made a list

</p>

<p>

Oceana: never let me go- Florence and the machine

</p>

<p>

<br />

Lilith: wine red- hush sound 

</p>

<p>

<br />

Lucasta & Lucas: King and lionheart- of monsters and men

</p>

<p>

<br />

Yaroslav: your bones- of monsters and men

</p>

<p>

<br />

Svetlana: This is the time- superchick 

</p>

<p>

<br />

Hjalmar: lost boy- Ruth B

</p>

<p>

<br />

Bo: serendipity- Lee Dewyze

</p>

<p>

<br />

Dorian: Heathens- twenty-one pilots

</p>

<p>

<br />

Garrett: set the world on fire- black veil brides 

</p>

<p>

<br />

Kacel'la: King of anything- Sara bareilles

</p>

<p>

<br />

Phaedra: colors- Halsey 

</p>

<p>

<br />

Valeiah & Alo: young volcanoes- fall out boy

</p>

<p>

<br />

Nameen: shake it out- Florence and the machine

</p>

<p>

<br />

Foxrun: fly on the wall- 13 thousand foot crutch

</p>

<p>

<br />

Ayda: wings- rwby

</p>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]LILITH'S SONG IS LITERALLY MAKING ME CRY

[/QUOTE]
Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

THESE ARE SO GOOD HOLY HECK, THIS IS GREAT

I don't have playlists for the characters in the roleplay, but I do have a ton on Spotify (one is for my story).

Yo Alo is probably out punching rocks or something and making an Alo Mess™ And Valeiah is taking a nap does anyone want to come kick her in the stomach or something lmao

So hey everybody! As most of you know, the site went under construction for a couple days so they could make some updates (which is rather clear with the new design and features). It's very new, and somewhat confusing, but I'm sure we'll all get used to it with due time. I managed to move the our roleplay from the old version of the site to the new version by using a ticket (which took me awhile to figure out). So we can continue whenever you guys are ready! We'll only learn our way around the updates by trial and error I suppose.

Some of the new features are actually really cool! I can put a header/cover for the roleplay itself (and I believe I can give it a profile picture too). So I'm definitely gonna be figuring something out for that soon (expect some art ;) ).

If any of you are confused with the update and have questions, ask and I'll try to answer them if I can. I'm still figuring it out too, so I'm no expert, but I can try!

@Queen of Fantasy @OlKaJa77 @plasticlizard022 @Rydellius @soundofmind @Danika @QueenSaiko @L1d1ja @MasterOfRGB @GalacticRam @TeeKay

(Also, on another note! @Abberakelaran will be joining us again, but will be using a new character!)

This update is soooo weird

IT IS. But there are some nice things about it! I asked, and they said the older version was outdated (something like that), along with a couple other things that weren't working very well. The site is still experiencing some bugs though! So we might have a bit of trouble until they get it sorted.

I like how on my grand return back into the RP was like 3 sentences. -headdesk- Writer's block has some great timing, haha.

Also, I'm digging this fancy update, tbh!

I ACTUALLY GOT EMAIL NOTIFS FOR THE OOC.ANDS THE RP. For some reason I didn't before even though I had marked to get them. It would send one ever so often for the ooc only

Me too! I remember being really mad at first, but once I got used to it, it's actually really nice!

AND FOXRUN AND PHAEDRA HAVING MATCHING FACE PAINTS. Oh my goodness, it's like they're doing eachothers makeup aWE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back