Take Back the Crown

ALSO I eventually want to make a quiz similar to this one (with my own ocs for a diff story - Bo's in there though) but as a "Which Algoran RP Character are You?" sort of thing. It may be a while until I'm able to do it though because right now the ports to my laptop don't work, so I can't plug in my tablet, which means I can't do digital art rn. :/

When I get to be able to work on it, I'll probably send you all a list of questions that you guys can give 1-4 word answers to (Depending on the question) and I'll try to put it together.

Anywho,, that's all I was gonna say I think.

PeaCE ya'll

Yeeeeeeeeeesssss 

@Lo Alyssa @Tater @TeeKay @Queen of Fantasy @GlytchMeister @L1d1ja @OlKaJa77 @Danika @GalacticRam @Rydellius

OK so if you saw my previous post you'll know what I'm talking about! But my tablet finally decided to start working again after a few days (crossing my fingers that it still will). If you'd like one of your characters to be included in the "Which Algoran Character are You?" quiz, please answer the below listed form with their honest answers! Make the answers short and multiple-choice-y.

If you are currently writing multiple characters for the rp, for my sake (since it means more coding for each added character) please only pick ONE of your characters to answer for. Depending on who responds the fastest, I'd say let personality/answer diversity be your guide to whom your choose. I know that we already DO have a lot of diversity, but you know - I don't want repeated or very similar answers! 

If you have suggestions for questions you think will be helpful in narrowing down which character you're most like, or you have any that you just think would be fun, please let me know and I can add them later on! For now we'll just stick with these though.

Just fill out the following thingy and tag me in this thread so I get it. Make sure to only pick ONE thing for your answer, even if it means you have to leave stuff out. Just pick the most important things!

Name of Character:

Favorite color:

Any creative talents:

Special combat skill:

Favorite food:

Biggest fear:

Basic life goal/dream:

Favorite subject of study (think like school):

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc):

Favorite animal:

Describe yourself in one word:

Short summary of your character: Make it about 5-6 sentences that give a general description of your character. Keep it vague enough so it's relatable and not uber-specific. Describe the personality and interests more than the character's history. This will be what the person taking the quiz sees at the end as their result!

Last edited by a moderator:
@soundofmind I didnt want to quote because it looked big and messy!

Name of Character: Agitha ( Aggie )

Favorite color: Silver

Any creative talents: Singing and/or storytelling

Special combat skill: Swiftness

Favorite food: Steak and potatoes

Biggest fear: Being alone

Basic life goal/dream: To own a small shop and settle down 

Favorite subject of study (think like school): Space Sciences

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): A clearing in the woods

Favorite animal: Dog ( CORGI ) 

Describe yourself in one word: Determined 

Short summary of your character: Aggie is a young elf wanting to make her mark on the world of magic. Quiet and kind, she tends to make friends fairly easily but doesn't trust them fullheartedly right away. A great companion to have, she is eager to learn and make new discoveries all while fighting her inner demons and past, but that wont slow her down

Name of Character: Foxrun 

Favorite color: Red

Any creative talents: braiding and/or reading magic IDK 

Special combat skill: evasion 

Favorite food: blackberries with sugar

Biggest fear: being restrained? 

Basic life goal/dream: to simply travel really

Favorite subject of study (think like school): botany 

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): nature! (Anywhere near a lake if we need specifics??)

Favorite animal: Fox (not even joking. It's related to why he's called Foxrun LOL I'M SO LAME TBH) 

Describe yourself in one word: Reliable (maybe??)

Short summary of your character: Foxrun tends to make light of things, always trying to find even the smallest of ways to look on the bright side. He would prefer to be carefree, but struggles to keep his emotions in check. Grows attached easily and has unyielding loyalty and respect towards companions.

HOPE THIS WORKS @soundofmind

Name of Character: Oceana

Favorite color:Green

Any creative talents: singing, metalworking

Special combat skill: archery

Favorite food: honey

Biggest fear: becoming cruel and evil

Basic life goal/dream: To have world balance

Favorite subject of study (think like school): history

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): forest

Favorite animal: Deer

Describe yourself in one word: honest

Short summary of your character: Oceana is an elven huntress of no small skill who grew up in the forest and it remains her one true love. She is hot-tempered and reckless but clever as well as kind. With the grace and primal beauty of any predator, she fights for what she believes in to the very end and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Though, she has doubts about who she really is and where she belongs and is terrified that she will become the cruel and cursed person she believes she always has been. She hopes to put the world right and desires more than anything for the world to have balance between nature, fae, men, dwarves, elves and demons. She is willing to see her goal through, no matter the cost. @soundofmind

Name of Character: Kacel’la 

Favorite color: Gold

Any creative talents: Drawing, singing

Special combat skill: adaptability

Favorite food: fruit salad

Biggest fear: being alone

Basic life goal/dream: to see the world (I guess?)

Favorite subject of study (think like school): languages

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): forest (jungle to be precise)

Favorite animal: panther (or just 'cat')

Describe yourself in one word: friendly

Short summary of your character:

Kacel’la is a person who strives for adventure. She wants to see everything and try everything before her time is up, and if adventure brings danger her way: that's just a thrilling bonus, right? She will take anything as a challenge, from simple things like eating that one random spicy pepper, to stupidly dangerous ones, like trying to seduce the current prince of the unseelie fey court. The worse, the better. Despite having a fiery temper and a tendency to speak before thinking, she knows how to calm down to listen and makes friends quite quickly. And once you're her friend, whatever hurts you better run, as dragons protect their own.

Name of Character: Hjalmar

Favorite color: Red

Any creative talents: Stealing, persuading, and escaping (kinda important when you're a larcenist)

Special combat skill: Stealth and precision/accuracy?

Favorite food: Anything that doesn't come from a dumpster

Biggest fear: Confinement/Imprisonment

Basic life goal/dream: to become a free man and explore the world on his own terms

Favorite subject of study (think like school): History

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): Mountains

Favorite animal: Crows/Ravens

Describe yourself in one word: Undaunted

Short summary of your character: Hjalmar is an expert larcenist, and quite proud of his morally questionable career. He's calm, coordinated, and is fairly good at exercising self control even in the face of danger. He's rather charming (at least he likes to think he is), and is easy to be on good terms with, though getting to know him is another story as he's very reserved and doesn't like to share his past or personal thoughts. He's staunch, confident, and determined, and is unafraid of taking risks and dangerous paths, making him a reliable person in the midst of conflict.

(hopefully this is goOD??)

Name of Character: Nameen
Favourite colour: Blue
Any creative talents: Minimal blacksmith training, flute playing
Special combat skill: Sword arts
Favourite food: Roast beef and vegetables
Biggest fear: Being cast out from a group/place etc
Basic life goal/dream: Being accepted
Favourite subject of study (think like school): Science
Favourite environment (nature, city, etc): Any place overlooking a view (cliff?) 
Favourite animal: Owl
Describe yourself in one word: Quiet
Short summary of your character: Nameen is a reserved introvert who is most comfortable hanging back in the shadows.  She usually speaks as little as possible, and can be a little awkward when she does as she's spent a good deal of time travelling alone.  Nameen is mild tempered, serious, and the thing she hates the most is drawing attention to herself.  Because of past experiences, it's hard for her to open up to people, but she is very good at listening and comforting anyone who comes to her with a problem. 

@soundofmind (hope this is alright??) 

Name of Character: Valeiah Cermish

Favorite color: green

Any creative talents: I don't think so?? She can heal but that's not really creative. She's good at climbing

Special combat skill: Shes really skilled with a dagger, she's flexible and fast

Favorite food: mashed potatoes

Biggest fear: the rest of her family dying

Basic life goal/dream: glory, to be remembered

Favorite subject of study (think like school): if she went to school it would've been something similar to theater, where she can show off

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): nature, places with lots of trees

Favorite animal: wolves

Describe yourself in one word: annoying

Valeiah Cermish is a loud attention-hog searching for glory. She truly believes she's the best at what she does, and will do anything to convince you of that. She's very rash and tends to not think before acting, which leads to her getting in trouble often with how people feel about her. She can be sensitive, and it often shows while she's healing people, but she tries to hide it. Though she may seem a little intimidating, once you get past that she can be a good friend.

(sorry I kinda gave up on formatting this because there's some weird glitch stopping me)

OKAY SO MY FRIEND SHOWED ME THIS REALLY COOL DRESSUP GAME AND I DECIDED IMA MAKE THE GALS FROM OUR RP.

I'm still making them, so there'll be more. ;)))))

Lilith IMVU.png

Lilith

Lucasta IMVU.png

Lucasta

Oceana IMVU.png

Oceana

Phaedra IMVU.png

Phaedra

Nameen IMVU.png

Nameen

Valeiah IMVU.png

Valeiah

Name of Character: Lucasta

Favorite color: Blue

Any creative talents: Singing

Special combat skill: Sword & Sheild

Favorite food: Pastries

Biggest fear: Failing her friends

Basic life goal/dream: To fix the crown and retake algoran!

Favorite subject of study (think like school): English

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): Nature, with rivers, streams, water??

Favorite animal: Owl

Describe yourself in one word: Brave

Short summary of your character: Lucasta is a very timid, yet brave princess of the kingdom Algoran. She strives to be her best for her people and friends, even though it might be hard at certain times. She's very compassionate, and thinks of others before herself.

Name of Character: Phaedra

Favorite color: Gray - like stone.

Any creative talents: She can sing, but also has very deft fingers which are good for fine, precise, repetitive work (sewing, crochet, etc)

Special combat skill: She controls the element of air due to her elemental heritage.

Favorite food: She particularly loves salty foods, but she generally isn't picky.

Biggest fear: Never finding her place in the world. Being persecuted for her differences.

Basic life goal/dream: To have a collection of all the knowledge of the world - big dream.

Favorite subject of study (think like school): Psychology

Favorite environment (nature, city, etc): Snowy mountains

Favorite animal: Raven

Describe yourself in one word: Anxious

Phaedra isn't easy to get to know at first and tends to give a very standoffish air, but once she opens up, she blooms into her usual curious self with a whirlwind of questions for the world around her. She tends to feel too different" from the people around her and this translates into an anxious, but friendly person who really only wants to understand and be understood.

JUST AN FYI

I am henceforth playing as Lucas since having three characters became kind of stressful for my sister. Thankfully, I'm rather good at handling several characters at one time so I'm looking forward to it!!

Some minor changes I made is mainly his appearance and age. He's about 14/15 now, and as for his appearance- I made him look more like his sister;

prince_lucas_by_allverlorien-damqln2.jpg

@L1d1ja

Dwarves?  There are dwarves with the group at the pyramid?  What dwarves?  I thought we left all the dwarves behind at some point before my character appeared?

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back