Take Back the Crown

Lo Alyssa

Close you eyes, and open your mind
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Voice your opinions and ask questions here!</span></span></p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i hope you don't mind me adding the battle monks to my characters history. I hope that doesn't interfere with the lore you have planned or anything

[QUOTE="Word Weaver]so when do we start roleplaying? Should i wait or do i start roleplaying now? ^^;

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Word Weaver]Also i hope you don't mind me adding the battle monks to my characters history. I hope that doesn't interfere with the lore you have planned or anything

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to wait until everyone has their characters entered! I know there are some people still working on theirs, or haven't done it yet.

And no, it doesn't interfere at all!!! I loved her backstory, oh my goodness. I didn't plan the lore for the entire realm since this would give people more freedom in their backstory.

I just woke up and I read over Valeiah's ref and I could tell I was tired, I forgot some stuff. I just added it under extra so if you want to read that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew... I forgot how wordy I get at times. I apologize in advance. I will try to keep to the point. O:

Man, I'm so excited! I haven't done a forum RP in years! I am feeling some first day jitters!

TeeKay said:
Phew... I forgot how wordy I get at times. I apologize in advance. I will try to keep to the point. O:
Man, I'm so excited! I haven't done a forum RP in years! I am feeling some first day jitters!
Lol this was my actual first forum RP in it's last form, but I am super excited as well :) . I am happy with my new character that I created for this time around.

Abberakelaran said:
Lol this was my actual first forum RP in it's last form, but I am super excited as well :) . I am happy with my new character that I created for this time around.
Yay! Welcome back to forum RP! ;0 I will have to read about your character! I haven't gotten a chance to read everybody's yet, so I probably will take a peek before and after work tomorrow. :) I'm soooo looking forward to getting to know everyone in and out of character!

I've never done a forum to before so please bare with me lol... I'll probably have lots of questions

Danika said:
I've never done a forum to before so please bare with me lol... I'll probably have lots of questions
No worries! Please - go ahead and ask when you do have them! I will be more than happy to help you or anybody else out in that regard. I'm sure the creators don't mind either. :)

It's totally fine if you're not used to forum roleplaying! Don't sweat it.

And we will offically be starting this coming Sunday (the 5th) sometime. I'm waiting for a couple people who said they wanted to enter. If I find out earlier that they won't be joining, I'll start sooner! However, @Queen of Fantasy and I won't be available on Saturday as we'll be traveling all day, so we won't be doing it then. I'm so excited to get this started, let's all work hard on keeping it alive this time around (3rd try's a charm, right)?

@Danika @Word Weaver @TeeKay @L1d1ja @A Simple Egg @Abberakelaran @OlKaJa77 @RP Marshall @soundofmind @Jayshen @plasticlizard022 @Rydellius @QueenSaiko

Sweet! I'm looking forward to it! I get out of work early (still won't be until the afternoon, lol) on Sunday, so by then you guy should be started and I can write my intro. :D

Hey @Lo Alyssa and @Queen of Fantasy ,

I see that we have a decent sized group of RPers this time. Are you still fine if I start at the Village of Brink where the story begins or do you want my character to be somewhere farther on the map so there won't be too many characters all at once?

RP Marshall]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12017-lo-alyssa/ said:
@Lo Alyssa[/URL] and @Queen of Fantasy ,
I see that we have a decent sized group of RPers this time. Are you still fine if I start at the Village of Brink where the story begins or do you want my character to be somewhere farther on the map so there won't be too many characters all at once?
I'm totally fine with Pip being in the Village of Brink! I know there are a couple character that will actually be met on the road, so it's fine the way it is. :)

OK I hope this isn't a really dumb (easily found out by myself) question, but where exactly do we start rp-ing? And... like, will there be a place our characters start at? I guess I just... idk how this will start. Maybe I should wait for it to begin before I start spewing out questions.

@soundofmind It isn't a dumb question! Especially with a larger group like this. Usually, everyone posts their introductory posts after the leader(s) set the stage by introducing the setting, what is going on, and their own characters in the scene they had described doing whatever their doing. In this case, the RP starts in a tavern in the town of Brink.

But, for example, I probably won't be introducing my character right away in the tavern because she is currently a nomad, so she will likely be met on the road somewhere that is deemed appropriate. :)

I hope that made sense. Obviously, I'm not one of the leaders, but I'm just giving general information based on my experiences with larger group RPs with an upward of 8-12+ people.

soundofmind said:
OK I hope this isn't a really dumb (easily found out by myself) question, but where exactly do we start rp-ing? And... like, will there be a place our characters start at? I guess I just... idk how this will start. Maybe I should wait for it to begin before I start spewing out questions.
Ah yes! Exactly what @TeeKay said! It's not a dumb question at all!!! Whenever we start, we'll be posting our entries in the main tab. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back