TA/ OOC

I meant in real life... Is there a specific country?

Not that it matters too much now though, I think I found a much more interesting solution...

Well, they are from all different countries, they play a game with a device that takes your mind into a different demention kinda (that's how it works in Sword Art Online, on which this RP is based) so it doesn't matter 'where' in real.life this happens since they can be from everywhere in the world and they are trapped in this world anyway.

Well, they are from all different countries, they play a game with a device that takes your mind into a different demention kinda (that's how it works in Sword Art Online, on which this RP is based) so it doesn't matter 'where' in real.life this happens since they can be from everywhere in the world and they are trapped in this world anyway.

funny coincidence that this is based on SAO.

Making characters is always a trip for me. Sometimes they work out the way I envisioned them, other times, like Loki they don't. Fun fact, Loki wasn't suppose to turn out as a chaos loving character, she just keep coming out that way, so I said whatever, let's see how this goes. Didn't help that I had Seija's(from touhou) theme playing in loop in my head XD

Making characters is always a trip for me. Sometimes they work out the way I envisioned them, other times, like Loki they don't. Fun fact, Loki wasn't suppose to turn out as a chaos loving character, she just keep coming out that way, so I said whatever, let's see how this goes. Didn't help that I had Seija's(from touhou) theme playing in loop in my head XD

That's what's fun about them I think, they really come to life when they turn out a certain way you didn't see comming, like they already have their own will. ^~^ 

I always try to sharpen my characters from very concrete ideas. I believing having a strong baseline helps a character develop properly and be an active presence in a plot, rather than a void in a void.

By the way, @Summer Breeze it´s finished

and I should probably tell @Quinlan63 too

My gosh...what have you done? I can hear loki cracking in the background now. All hope is lost, we can't turn back now. Abandon ship!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back