TA/ OOC

Sh*t there's another warlock... Uh... Is there a class I would like to have? Maybe I should just go, I'm thinking making a third one of those might be a bit much...

Personally, I think it doesn't matter that much if there's a bunch of people with the same class, so long as the characters themselves are significantly different from each other in regard to personality and motivations. Unless the idea is that everyone is in the same party, which doesn't seem to be the plan from what I can tell. As long as a class suits the character, redundancy doesn't seem that important.

after some consideration I can probably make my character unique enough that the character repetition isn´t made too relevant. Nonetheless, I´ll ask for your approval on this @Quinlan63

Nope only because it is just so easy to go see a trainer. Plus it is free

So you just go up to them, ask to be trained and get the training? Ok.

Maybe we could get a description of what exactly we do with them though and what kind of advantages it may have?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a little selfish of me I think, after all, who is to say the other players wouldn´t also be interested in knowing?

Well if you need the explanation it really is no problem. If I have to explain it again then I will happily do so just so everyone understands.

Well if you need the explanation it really is no problem. If I have to explain it again then I will happily do so just so everyone understands.

alright, then, so here is a list of those I am interested in/curious about (also want cooking, but I don´t think I need to explained that):

Crafting

Farming

Construction

Camping

Alchemy

Enchanting

Herbalist

Brewing

And is there and in-game or pre-game store or something? Like with cosmetics, pets or something along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, then, so here is a list of those I am interested in/curious about (also want cooking, but I don´t think I need to explained that):

Crafting

Farming

Construction

Camping

Alchemy

Enchanting

Herbalist

Brewing

Crafting is used to make figurines, pottery, robes, and light armor.

Farming is for growing crops for cooking

Construction is for building and repairing house, buildings, and castles

Alchemy is used to craft potions and poisons

Enchanting is used to add extra effects to items that you make in crafting, smithing, jewel craft, and fletching

Camping is used to build tents and build fires when away from the cities for a long while

Herbalist is used to collect herbs in the wild used for Alchemy

Brewing is used to make alcoholic drinks (I still don't know what they should do. I might get rid of that one.) 

Crafting is used to make figurines, pottery, robes, and light armor.

Farming is for growing crops for cooking

Construction is for building and repairing house, buildings, and castles

Alchemy is used to craft potions and poisons

Enchanting is used to add extra effects to items that you make in crafting, smithing, jewel craft, and fletching

Camping is used to build tents and build fires when away from the cities for a long while

Herbalist is used to collect herbs in the wild used for Alchemy

Brewing is used to make alcoholic drinks (I still don't know what they should do. I might get rid of that one.) 

how many can one have?

also

And is there and in-game or pre-game store or something? Like with cosmetics, pets or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back