TA/ OOC

Hey! Thanks for inviting me to this RP, I'm honoured ^~^ it sounds like a lot of fun! But how exactly did you know me? :O  

Also, I have never done this kind of stuff so sorry in advance if I mess up! :$  

Hey! Thanks for inviting me to this RP, I'm honoured ^~^ it sounds like a lot of fun! But how exactly did you know me? :O  

Also, I have never done this kind of stuff so sorry in advance if I mess up! :$  

Simple I always do a little research to find new people to rp with.

Also, don't worry about messing up and just have fun. Most of this is new to me as well but I was thinking about doing this for a while.

Simple I always do a little research to find new people to rp with.

Also, don't worry about messing up and just have fun. Most of this is new to me as well but I was thinking about doing this for a while.

Hehe, cool! 

And that's good to hear then ^~^ I'm very exited though, SAO is a fun concept to RP with :)

one more question, what are the stats they begin with? maybe you said it somewhere and I'm just being silly and looking over it but I can't seem to find the amount of HP and MP and stuff like that they begin with.

and also, do they get an amount of gold when they join the game or do they have to earn everything themselves?

one more question, what are the stats they begin with? maybe you said it somewhere and I'm just being silly and looking over it but I can't seem to find the amount of HP and MP and stuff like that they begin with.

and also, do they get an amount of gold when they join the game or do they have to earn everything themselves?

First if you read on the character creation sheet is says that for every point in constitution you gain 10 HP. This means that if you have 5 constitution you have 50 HP. This goes the same for you MP but instead of constitution you get 10 MP for 1 point in intelligence. Second everyone has to earn any gold that they get and start with none.

but is it like they appear, deal the damage, vanish or they appear, stay for a little, then vanish

or is it like a pet?

They are suppose to just appear and deal damage and vanish on impact.

Users who are viewing this thread