TA/ OOC

That's fine. Loki stopped exactly at lvl 3. So she's at 200exp. She's headed back to the forest but isn't there yet so she hasn't fought anything else. 

That's fine. Loki stopped exactly at lvl 3. So she's at 200exp. She's headed back to the forest but isn't there yet so she hasn't fought anything else. 

Oh I might need to change that. You to gain another 200exp to get to lvl 3, not only get 200. So is at best only lvl 2

Wait a sec that is fine it is totally possible because all she had to do was kill 30 enemies so it is fine

Nope. Not that I can see.

It is in the list of items that drop

City of Beginnings Forest Animals 

Lvl 1 rabbit HP 20/20 Skills: None   Stats: 1 Strength/ 3 Agility Drops: Rabbit Meat(100% chance)  1-3 Gold (75% chance) Rabbit ears(50% chance) Rabbit pelt(35% chance)

Lvl 2 Fox HP 30/30 Skills: Swift- Can increase its Agility by 10% (Cooldown 3 minutes)  Stats: 2 Strength/ 5 Agility  Drops: Fox pelt(80% chance) 2-4 Gold(70% chance) 

Lvl 3 Wolf HP 40/40 Skills: Howl- Can increase its strength by 10% (Cooldown 3 minutes) Stats: 5 Strength/ 2 Agility  Drops: Wolf Pelt(100% chance) 3-5 Gold(60% chance)

City of bennings Forest Monsters

Lvl 2 Goblin HP 40/40 Skills: None Stats: 4 Strength/ 2 Agility Drops: Goblin mail- Light Armor/ +10 Armor(90% chance) 3-5 Gold(85% chance)

Lvl 3 Goblin HP 50/50 Skills: None Stats: 5 Strength/ 2 Agility Drops:  Goblin mail- Light Armor/ +15 Armor(80% chance) 4-6 Gold(80% chance)

Lvl 4 Goblin HP 60/60 Skills: None Stats: 6 Strength/ 2 Agility Drops:  Goblin mail- Light Armor/ +20 Armor(70% chance) 5-7 Gold(75% chance)

Lvl 5 Goblin HP 70/70 Skills: Rally- Can call other goblins in the area to join in the fight  Stats: 7 Strength/ 2 Agility Drops:  Goblin mail- Light Armor/ +25 Armor(60% chance) 6-8 Gold(70% chance)

Forest Cave(Enemies in this cave respawn 5 minutes after they are killed)

Floor 1

Lvl 5 Goblin HP 70/70 Skills: Rally- Can call other goblins in the area to join in the fight  Stats: 7 Strength/ 2 Agility Drops:  Goblin mail- Light Armor/ +25 Armor(60% chance) 6-8 Gold(70% chance)

Lvl 7 Hobgoblin HP 100/100 Skills: None   Stats: 8 Strength/ 2 Agility Drops: Ring of Minor Health /+1 Constitution (80% chance) 10-15 Gold(70% chance)

I think he means, do animals and monsters have different exp rates. Which I think is no, it's all based on lvl. So as we move up in lvls we'll see less and less of certain creatures in our respected level range. Most mmos have animals at a fixed level, which I believe is the same here.

by the way ,@everyone, I must say, I really like the characters everyone created, seriously, each one of them sounds so awesome and a lot of fun! they really make me exited to dive into this RP ^~^ 

just felt like saying that XD 

Wait, whaa...whoever said anything about breaking anyone...that's just..so awful..who would even(Loki totally would)...Loki just wants some fun(don't trust her)...to even suggest such a thing..(run Yuna).

Wait, whaa...whoever said anything about breaking anyone...that's just..so awful..who would even(Loki totally would)...Loki just wants some fun(don't trust her)...to even suggest such a thing..(run Yuna).

this made me chuckle XD

I mean... sooory, totally my fault, your Loki sounds like such a friendly character and I'm sure she and Yuna will be best friends forever ^~^ my fault for even thinking such a thing! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back