• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Elijah, at the end of this journey:

giphy.gif

I actually think I'm going to hit the sack for tonight. Apologies in advances for the folks who have to wake up to our amusement!~

I actually think I'm going to hit the sack for tonight. Apologies in advances for the folks who have to wake up to our amusement!~

Good night :D

As for me, I'm going to go ponder over my life choices and why I'm:

giphy.gif

Honestly though it's seven o'clock and I haven't slept for shit and I can't so i'm just a sad ting at this point.

Just went through like, five pages of OOC chat and it appears to have mostly been memes and talk of shipping.

I'm greatly upset to have missed that.

Try some of these:

I wish it was as easy as that, but sadly my lack of sleep is caused by a rather sad case of insomnia that is especially intensified because I also have somniphobia... AKA I just won't sleep today. It won't happen, I'm not even going to try to force it at this point.

On a brighter note, it may mean I'll get supaaaah sleepy later and theeeen I might fall asleep before midnight and theeeen my sleeping schedule will get back to le normal.

It was good, don't worry. AND DAMN. Emm and Karin didn't part right AT ALL.

Alsooo, I'm wondering if I should mentally place Karin's arrival a bit later just so Kat has the chance to meet Elijah and Yuna before she arrives oooor, finally interact with Alexei.

GAAAAH, the dilemmas I'm faced with TT-TT

Alsooo, wasn't Gregory also on that car? And Mick was waiting for one too. :D

Y e a h... Karin was really in the wrong, which I wanted. No pity for her for now c:

But yes! Push Karin's arrival to around last. She'd be running late because 1. She didn't see the email until one day till the party and 2. She woke up a bit late heh

hungover-work.gif

5bKrKF0.gif

XSgAgCP.gif

Also, all of this shitposting is making my day, please keep it up!

Okaaaay!! :D

Everyone is almost in the same timeline if I'm not mistaken.

This is how things are right now, if I'm not mistaken:

Emm: M.I.A.

Alexei: By the gate

Yuneli are on the cable car, nearly at the top.

Kat is at the top, watching it arrive.

Mick arrived to the cable car station, and is waiting for Yuneli's cable car to return.

Upon which Tori arrives to the station.

Gregory got on an empty car cable that was returning and since he didn't notice Mick or Tori, I'm assuming he got on the one that Mick/Tori got off[/].

And Karin arrived after that, got on the cable car that Gregory got off. Alternatively, if she arrived later/last, it would mean the three characters who have yet to make their entrance (Ambrosia, Akiba, Teddy) either got on the same cable car as Mick/Tori (if the cable car can take more than 2 peeps at a time) OR got on after Gregory and before Karin OR after Karin.

Did I get it wrong? :o

Okaaaay!! :D

Everyone is almost in the same timeline if I'm not mistaken.

This is how things are right now, if I'm not mistaken:

Emm: M.I.A.

Alexei: By the gate

Yuneli are on the cable car, nearly at the top.

Kat is at the top, watching it arrive.

Mick arrived to the cable car station, and is waiting for Yuneli's cable car to return.

Upon which Tori arrives to the station.

Gregory got on an empty car cable that was returning and since he didn't notice Mick or Tori, I'm assuming he got on the one that Mick/Tori got off[/].

And Karin arrived after that, got on the cable car that Gregory got off. Alternatively, if she arrived later/last, it would mean the three characters who have yet to make their entrance (Ambrosia, Akiba, Teddy) either got on the same cable car as Mick/Tori (if the cable car can take more than 2 peeps at a time) OR got on after Gregory and before Karin OR after Karin.

Did I get it wrong? :o

When you just woke up and all you see are shitposts and timelines
1237977458_thumbsup-terminator.gif

Sounds right to me!

Also, I'm still in the making of the chart but I realized I'm not exactly sure h o w to make the chart? Honestly, I could just write it all on paper and then take a picture of it to then send it here

Sounds right to me!

Also, I'm still in the making of the chart but I realized I'm not exactly sure h o w to make the chart? Honestly, I could just write it all on paper and then take a picture of it to then send it here
I think there's a chart thingy in the bbcode section, I'd link it to you but I'm on my phone so I'm practically rendered useless. You could just write the relationship thingy right in the textbox thingy, so you can edit later on? Threadmarking it or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back