• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FloofWhispers

Your Werewolf Boyfriend, all cuddles, darling~
Hello all! It's me, Yamper, here with another RPG Group Interest! Now, the last one I did, well, it died off, (My Fault), so, I wanna restart with something new. Now, while I prefer to do the story-telling through the RP, I will say that all the code I use is not mine, but, with help from Ambiloquous Ambiloquous !

This is more Final Fantasy than D&D, but, some aspects will still be the same, so, I hope that we can have fun!

The story is as follows...

The world we once knew was gone. Nature has taken over, and a curse has reduced the human race to Beastman, A cross between human and Beast. Now, the world has been reduced to the medieval days, and monsters have come back from the dark. Now, Hunters are needed and you have decided to join in.

For now, if you are interested, please DM me!

Tank ~ [ EMPTY ]
Healer ~ [ EMPTY ]
DPS #1 ~ [ EMPTY ]
DPS #2 - [ EMPTY ]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back