• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Swords and Magic: VRMMORPG (Always Open)

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Welcome to Swords and Magic, the world's favorite VRMMORPG. Highly acclaimed for it fully fleshed out world, highly intelligent AI with auto generated dialogue, and a wonderful place to spend time away from the cares of the world. It has captivated many to play from those who play professionally to those who like to just spend their time living another life on their spare time. Fight, drink, and live a life that you could only ever imagine and can with, Swords and Magic.

whats your plan for the rp? Is this to be a purely character driven rp or is there going to be an overarching thing?

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 I am interested but if you excuse me do you have the plot set out? It kinda seems like a new idea.
Not yet as of now but I want to have this a bit more character focused for now so everyone has a little freedom to develop their character anyway they want. And yes this is a little new of an idea but I also have already made similar to and it was very successful so the lack of a "main plot" should be no problem for now.

Not yet as of now but I want to have this a bit more character focused for now so everyone has a little freedom to develop their character anyway they want. And yes this is a little new of an idea but I also have already made similar to and it was very successful so the lack of a "main plot" should be no problem for now.
Well nonetheless I am interested

Well, I shall go be nosey in the hq. To see what's what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back