• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sweet Dreams Corps (Dream Diving & Nightmare Fighting Fun)

I don't want to put a hard 'no' on it, but it'd need to be a pretty creative idea to work out properly. As I said in an earlier post, out-and-out shapeshifting might not be possible, but a Daydream that essentially layers or adds the shifted changes on the user could be good. All depends on how you hash it out.
The Curse is already said to be able to cause people to turn into monsters, and Daydreams are just domesticated Curses, so I kind of figured I could cook up a way to play off of that connection. I'm not trying to pull something generic, like animal shifting, but I like making characters whose powers affect their appearance and stuff like that.

Huh, I didn't make that connection myself. There's actually a reason for Daydreams being what they are, so I'm still not sure if that would work. You're free to explain it in detail over DMs, though, see how it sounds.

I started with a basic idea of something I wanted to try playing before I even saw this this and it developed into something terrible so I'm debating going back to the drawing board to make something a little less terrible

The initial idea was someone starved for affection and would probably do anything for the promise of it but it turned into someone whose bitterness and depression caused them to fail to really thrive while trying to keep how much of a mess they were unstated so that it could be explored through rp. After some thought, I'm definitely starting over and throwing away any and all preconceived ideas so they actually fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back