• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SvG: Dungeon Quest [ORIGINAL FANTASY WORLD]

Sen Pai

I'm back, baby.

dq_banner_by_paipai900-d7tyvhj.png

?
Uncover the secrets of the dungeons of Arad?

A few centuries ago, the monsters that terrorized the land and its people were sealed and contained with magical artifacts called "dungeon seals". Mysterious entrances appeared where the dungeon seals were placed and if one entered them, they would find themselves in what we call a "dungeon".

Men and women of all ages and races were lured into the dungeons, pursing the dream that they would become rich and powerful if they were to get their hands on the dungeon's wealth and treasures. However, many people were killed in those dungeons. Very little managed to escape unscathed.

There's something strange about those dungeons. Not just the fact that they're the containers of horrid beasts but a deeper meaning behind all of it. Join the group of adventurers and uncover the secrets of the twelve dungeons of Arad.

About Saga von Gaia
svg_banner_by_paipai900-d7tti4s.png

?
An open fantasy world with multiple stories to tell?

SvG is a large fantasy world that hosts multiple roleplays. Saga von Gaia is not a roleplay itself but a world where stories and tales are made and told through roleplaying. One of these stories is Dungeon Quest. If you look at the sidebar to your left, you'd be looking at the roleplays that take place and or have already occurred. Each of them has a different storyline but they all are set in one general background; the world of Gaia. Hopefully you find at least one of them to your liking.

Of course, since most of these roleplays take place at the same time and in the same time period unless specified, it is very possible that the actions of another in a different roleplay will affect your own. Then again, if would have to be a very big action to be able to influence another roleplay. The decisions and moves that you make will an impact on the story itself.

If you have any questions, please read through the FAQ before contacting one of the moderators or Darth Pai in case your question has already been answered. We are always happy to answer questions. Thank you very much for taking interest in participating on Saga von Gaia. We hope to hear more of you soon!

How to Join

Read the Foundation Lore for some background information.

Read and follow the Rules & Regulations.

Choose any number of roleplays on the left to join and read their Roleplay Lore.

Create a character using the provided template in the Character Creation thread of the roleplay.

Await acceptance from a moderator and then post in the current roleplay thread.

Authour's Note

The SvG roleplays may address subjects that would be rated T (13+) or M (17+) such as extreme prejudice and violence. If you are easily offended, please take a moment to understand that this is fictional writing.

I would also like to add that this is only my second attempt in creating a large fantasy world. I require the help of moderators so please respect them since they are willing to step up and help.

More Information
Even though it's a forum roleplay, please do not be intimidated by it. I had to use the forums since SvG is a large project. This is the link to the homepage, please make sure to read the Foundation Lore as well as the Roleplay Lore for Dungeon Quest.

I actually timed how long it takes to read both of them and it's twenty minutes at the most. I got distracted multiple times when reading the lores so even if it looks long and confusing, it's not.

If you have any questions, the moderators and I are always happy to answer any question that you have.

Bump.

We really do need at least a decent amount of roleplayers to start the roleplay since SvG roleplays are designed to be for medium to large groups. We would also like to get started as soon as possible since Saving Pandemonium is coming up in a month or so. Please do not be intimidated, since that seems to be the biggest problem, and we're always happy to help out or answer any questions that you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, it is intimidating. Though I'm going to start reading through the lore and hopefully create a good toon. I have an idea for one already, just need to see if they will fit in the lore :)

The general idea of Dungeon Quest is really intriguing. Definitely interested so far, just reading through all of the general lore to make sure I'll be a good fit. Other than that, it should be safe to count me in. :)

Lovely! Thank you all for taking interest! We really need members to start the roleplay. Haha :]

Jaiden said:
i have two friends that might be interested in joining
Then lead them to us! Give them a link, bug them for days, anything to gain more members... Haha! We would love to have more people join. c:

Cressy said:
WE NEED HYPE FOR MEMBERS. DUNGEON HYPE, MEMBER HYPUU
YOU GOT IT, CRESSY! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! We'll be starting once we have five players with completed and accepted characters.

For newcomers, this does not mean that the roleplay is closed. It's designed so that newcomers can easily hop into the roleplay. (-w-)=b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back