• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wait ok I’m confused, I read the lore and races I didn’t see a blessed? (Also I’m on my phone atm so maybe that’s y?) ok so what are blessed humans? Are prophets different? What would a nun be? Could a prophet and/or blessed be combative? And use white magic?

Like Lek said the blessed and prophets are under the survivor classes in the IC and Interest check threads. Blessed and Afflicted are mainly human and they are basically just people whose souls have been corrupted by divine or demonic energies. Prophets are humans or in rare cases witches who have been bestowed divine powers they're kind of like oracles. Where they get their powers from is largely unknown and it depends on the prophet. They can also become blessed or afflicted, but once that happens they usually don't live very long. The affliction or blessing kills them instead of turning them into a demon or angel.

Also magic is restricted to witches.

An afflicted or blessed human has supernatural powers depending on the state of their corruption

These personally would seem to fit a blessed human or a human wishing to be blessed. I can't really see a witch as a nun. Like I said if a witch was a nun there would need to be a really good backstory.

The religions in the world mirror our own
Okay I read up on everything and yes blessed is what I’m going for sorry for the confusion. So This is what I’m thinking, I looked up if Nuns learn self defense and in short yes. So the character I would like to make maybe was a Foriegn Soldier turned us mercenary in the past, but something traumatic happens and she turns to God and becomes a nun. When all hell (literally) breaks loose, she is moved by her empathy and sympathy to do something to help. And then she becomes blessed and hears God (she thinks) andtell her to protect ppl and slay demons and cleanse the earth, so she takes up arms again as a warrior holy nun. Which I think would be tragic as her great love for service of God and Humanity leads her to become a merciless killing machine that looses her emotion eventually

Okay I read up on everything and yes blessed is what I’m going for sorry for the confusion. So This is what I’m thinking, I looked up if Nuns learn self defense and in short yes. So the character I would like to make maybe was a Foriegn Soldier turned us mercenary in the past, but something traumatic happens and she turns to God and becomes a nun. When all hell (literally) breaks loose, she is moved by her empathy and sympathy to do something to help. And then she becomes blessed and hears God (she thinks) andtell her to protect ppl and slay demons and cleanse the earth, so she takes up arms again as a warrior holy nun. Which I think would be tragic as her great love for service of God and Humanity leads her to become a merciless killing machine that looses her emotion eventually
Works for me. All blessed end up losing their emotions anyway the further the corruption spreads, so I think that's fine.

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY! Also I really like Rhys' avatar
giphy.gif
Which avatar? He has changing ones because I have a plethora of art for him lol

OMYGOSH! I wasn't expecting actual pictures but HECK THAT LOOKS GOOD! Oh I'm so jealous!!!! Hope you have many more happy days and years and experiences to come!!! Happy 20th? (I dunno, 4 candles... just guessing. But that looks like a pretty corporate looking office... 24 years old maybe?)

And yes, your face xD Looks like you can't wait to hog the cake all to yourself!

OMYGOSH! I wasn't expecting actual pictures but HECK THAT LOOKS GOOD! Oh I'm so jealous!!!! Hope you have many more happy days and years and experiences to come!!! Happy 20th? (I dunno, 4 candles... just guessing. But that looks like a pretty corporate looking office... 24 years old maybe?)

And yes, your face xD Looks like you can't wait to hog the cake all to yourself!
hahahahahahahaha wow you're very close! 23 XD XD XD thank you very much!!! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Like Lek said the blessed and prophets are under the survivor classes in the IC and Interest check threads. Blessed and Afflicted are mainly human and they are basically just people whose souls have been corrupted by divine or demonic energies. Prophets are humans or in rare cases witches who have been bestowed divine powers they're kind of like oracles. Where they get their powers from is largely unknown and it depends on the prophet. They can also become blessed or afflicted, but once that happens they usually don't live very long. The affliction or blessing kills them instead of turning them into a demon or angel.

Would there be a small chance that they turn into a red eyed demon or angel? Or is Mortality 100%?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back