• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Whoops, my bad. Still brooding though. Just my impressions so far, with the background n' stuff lol.

To be fair, Luci wouldn't really know Ezra's age. All he'd have to go by is how Ezra is portrayed in writing.

Being the devil's advocate here xP

I have a really cool concept in mind for my character. What would y’all think of a Warrior nun? I’m mechanical terms she would be a witch that uses white magic but also guns

I don't know about Nun + Witch. Isn't that contradictory? Perhaps a Blessed? Then again, don't take my word for it.

I don't know about Nun + Witch. Isn't that contradictory? Perhaps a Blessed? Then again, don't take my word for it.
Well ik irl wiccans or witches believe that priests and nuns practice “white magic” so I was saying mechanically speaking she’s a witch but in character she is a nun

The Lowiezkans and Galloways would be rightly insulted if they heard you draw such conclusions. I'm joking!

You've got a fair point. Hmm...! OI Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater ! You've got a Customer Enquiry!!!

Well ik irl wiccans or witches believe that priests and nuns practice “white magic” so I was saying mechanically speaking she’s a witch but in character she is a nun
Witches in this universe aren't necessarily good though, their base nature makes them more susceptible to affliction

Edit: Because of that I'm not sure how a nun+witch would play out. That sounds like a character who should be focused around being blessed instead or perhaps a human who wishes to be blessed.

good morning people (is having cereal and wondering whether to post or to wait for more people to reply)
by the way i like Luci's character he's so cute
edit: too late, i posted

Last edited:
Okay so like thinking about it though...a Blessed Witch is SUPER rare like it almost never happens. BUT depending on how you build your character I could accept it and depending on her background you might be able to get away with the nun thing.

ALSO NEW MONSTERS
tumblr_inline_ozxzqf0pQp1smpe0v_500.gif

BELL WITCH - Bell Witches are said to be the restless spirits of witches killed violently. Named after the first known haunting of John Bell Sr., these spirits usually target individuals they deem worthy of curse. The reasons vary, spanning from criminals to sinners to simply someone in the wrong place at the wrong time. They are spirits and can manifest however they want to be seen. They can appear in more than one place at a time and their hauntings usually start out with whispered insults and curses being thrown at their targeted victim, but escalate into pushing, scratching, and then more violent and brutal attacks until the individual they attach themselves to has perished.

tumblr_inline_ozy0bkCvlC1smpe0v_500.gif

SKINWALKER - Of Navajo origin, the skinwalkers were once revered as healers amongst those who believed in them. It was only in recent years the Skinwalkers became agitated and aggressive, soon seen as monsters and predators. Believed to be born witches who are consumed by their powers, skinwalkers can change their shape to take on the forms of animals, people, or any combination thereof. The more powerful skinwalkers who are consumed completely by their magic may walk around as deformed, mutilated creatures whose skin hangs loosely on distorted, warped skeletons.

ALSO NEW MONSTERS
tumblr_inline_ozxzqf0pQp1smpe0v_500.gif

BELL WITCH - Bell Witches are said to be the restless spirits of witches killed violently. Named after the first known haunting of John Bell Sr., these spirits usually target individuals they deem worthy of curse. The reasons vary, spanning from criminals to sinners to simply someone in the wrong place at the wrong time. They are spirits and can manifest however they want to be seen. They can appear in more than one place at a time and their hauntings usually start out with whispered insults and curses being thrown at their targeted victim, but escalate into pushing, scratching, and then more violent and brutal attacks until the individual they attach themselves to has perished.

tumblr_inline_ozy0bkCvlC1smpe0v_500.gif

SKINWALKER - Of Navajo origin, the skinwalkers were once revered as healers amongst those who believed in them. It was only in recent years the Skinwalkers became agitated and aggressive, soon seen as monsters and predators. Believed to be born witches who are consumed by their powers, skinwalkers can change their shape to take on the forms of animals, people, or any combination thereof. The more powerful skinwalkers who are consumed completely by their magic may walk around as deformed, mutilated creatures whose skin hangs loosely on distorted, warped skeletons.
oof

I've got some more I may add in later, but they probably won't pop up until we're further West. I know for a fact that the Skinwalkers won't be seen until we get waaaay further west.

Oh i love making monsterrrrs

*cough cough* hmu if you start running low on ideas *cough cough*

Okay so like thinking about it though...a Blessed Witch is SUPER rare like it almost never happens. BUT depending on how you build your character I could accept it and depending on her background you might be able to get away with the nun thing.
Wait ok I’m confused, I read the lore and races I didn’t see a blessed? (Also I’m on my phone atm so maybe that’s y?) ok so what are blessed humans? Are prophets different? What would a nun be? Could a prophet and/or blessed be combative? And use white magic?

Wait ok I’m confused, I read the lore and races I didn’t see a blessed? (Also I’m on my phone atm so maybe that’s y?) ok so what are blessed humans? Are prophets different? What would a nun be? Could a prophet and/or blessed be combative? And use white magic?

You can read about blessed in the main tab coding (that's the piece in the interest check and first post of the IC) Should be under "survivor classes". That should help you distinguish between the different character classes. I dont think there are any issues with any of the people being combative (in the physical prowess side). White Magic in this universe is a branch of Witching Magic. A nun would most likely be a blessed (OR NORMAL HUMAN) going with the traditional line of reasoning and available lore.

Edit: Do bear in mind the RP seems to be set within the near future. And just looking at the way nuns are now... I dont see them being all that combative. So if you're going that route, I suggest coming up with some backstory to go with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back