• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern —-Surviving Olympus

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container]width: 500px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=holder]position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 450px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/605fb40926c9dab73cf4fdccd006c5a2/tumblr_ovzardKqrE1w5er12o1_500.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;[/class] [class=leftborder]position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; height: 450px; width: 170px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);[/class] [class=rightborder]position: absolute; top: 0; right: 0; height: 450px; width: 270px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);[/class] [class=tab]margin: auto; width: 120px; height: 25px; font-weight: 800; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Handlee; color: #3C3D3E; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 27px; text-align: center; transition: 1s; border: 3px solid #9AA2AE; background: black;[/class] [class=tabContents]position: absolute; padding: 20px; height: 410px; width: 290px;[/class] [class=heading]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; width: 214px; height: 40px; border: 8px solid #9AA2AE; background: black; font-weight: 800; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Handlee; color: #3C3D3E; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-style: oblique;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 91px; 20px; height: 281px; width: 197px; border: 8px solid #9AA2AE; background: black; padding: 17px 0px 17px 17px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Roboto'; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px;[/class] [class=title]font-size: 14px; font-weight: 700; color: #9AA2AE; font-family: 'Handlee';[/class] [class name=chosentab]font-size: 14.5px; color: #82B7DA; letter-spacing: 2px;[/class] [class name="tab" state="hover"]font-size: 14.5px; color: #82B7DA; letter-spacing: 2px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents02 hide tabContents03 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents01 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents03 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents02 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents02 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents03 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents02 hide tabContents03 slideDown 1000 tabContents04 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 [/script]
[div class=container][div class=holder][div class=leftborder]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]premise
[div class="tab tab2"]rules
[div class="tab tab3"]roles[/div] [div class="tab tab4"]links[/div][/div][/div] [div class=rightborder][div class="tabContents tabContents01"][div class=heading]Surviving Olympus[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Throughout time Greek Gods and Goddess were worshiped for their great abilities and high confidence in themselves and what they were capable of. Stories have been told of their triumphs and their downfalls from generation to generation. The mortals believe their rulers were refined and sophisticated omnipotent beings. Well, not behind closed doors are they "refined and sophisticated." Behind the facade, the Gods and goddesses are like your everyday mortals. Witness what the gods do behind closed doors. The secrets, friendships, drama, parties, gossip and of course...romance. The Gods aren't so different from mortals, they have their problems just like any normal being does, but it all comes down to how they deal with them. A front-row seat into the lives of our deities isn't such a bad idea don't you think? Sit back, relax and watch it all unravel in Surviving Olympus. Hola! Como Estes! (just kidding) Hi! Welcome to Surviving Olympus! Now before you ask, no this is not an action-based roleplay involving the greek mythology deities, it's more of character development, realistic, modern drama roleplay. This is mainly inspired and based on the Webtoons comic Lore Olympus, which if you haven't heard of it, it's an amazing comic I highly recommend reading it. The comic mainly focuses on the taking of Persephone but with a modern twist. Here in this roleplay, it will be incorporated but it will not be the main topic of this roleplay. [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]Surviving Olympus[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=title]Rule #1 ;Slots[/div] There is absolutely no reservations or first come first serve for this roleplay, I will be picking characters based on the content in the sheets. Multiple people can apply for one God/Goddess and I will pick which one is suited for the roleplay. You are more than welcomed to apply for more than one God/Goddess, your limit is three characters per person. Although this is an open world roleplay and you can pick any diety you want, the twelve great Olympic Greek Deities will have slots. [div class=title]Rule #2 ;Activity.[/div] I know this is more of a character development roleplay but being active is how the roleplay is going to advance. I understand that people have lives outside of RpN and I am not going to force you to stay/participate if you don't have the muse anymore. But, if muse and motivation are still there then please put in the effort to join. Each person will have one week to work on their characters and once accepted will have one week to put up their first post. Failure in doing so will resort in a warning and after two warnings said person will be removed and the slot or your Greek diety will be open for others to apply for. Also even though this is an open world roleplay you need at max three paragraphs per post, one liners are prohibited in this roleplay. [div class=title]Rule #3 ;Respect.[/div] I really shouldn't have to type a whole paragraph for this section. To make it short and simple, be respectful to me and everyone else in the roleplay. If you're not then you get removed from the roleplay. [div class=title]Rule #4 ;RpN Rules.[/div] Another one I shouldn't have to type a paragraph for. Follow the RpN rules, if you don't then you get in trouble with them. [div class=title]Rule #5 ;Faceclaims/Diversity.[/div] Realistic face claims will be used in this roleplay. I will not be accepting anime or hand-drawn characters. This also includes realistic hand-drawn images. If you can't or don't want to use realistic face claims then don't bother applying for my roleplay cause you will be wasting my time. I don't want to read your reasons. I will not accept face claims of deceased celebrities/athletes etc. I will also not accept face claims that I've personally seen be used repetitively on here. Branch out and be diverse with your characters. [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]Surviving Olympus[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]
Eris Greek goddess of chaos, strife and discord. Taken|CEO of Chaotic Cosmetics Eros God of love and sex Taken| Tbd Zeus Greek god of the sky and thunder. Open|Mortal Occupation Poseidon Greek god of the sea , earthquakes, and horses. Open|Mortal Occupation Hades Greek god of the underworld Open|Mortal Occupation Aphrodite Greek goddess of of sexual love and beauty Open|Mortal Occupation Athena Greek goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, and strategic warfare Open|Mortal Occupation Ares Greek god of the violent and physical untamed aspect of war Open|Mortal Occupation Artemis Goddess of wild animals, the hunt, and vegetation, and of chastity and childbirth Open|Mortal Occupation Hera Goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth Open|Mortal Occupation Hermes God of trade, heralds, merchants, commerce, roads, thieves, trickery, sports, travelers, and athletes Open|Mortal Occupation Demeter Greek goddess of the harvest, sacred law and the cycle of life and death. Open|Mortal Occupation Dionysus Greek God of wine, winemaking, grape cultivation, fertility, ritual madness, theater, and religious ecstasy Open|Mortal Occupation
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]Surviving Olympus[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]I’ll be adding the links here soon.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation
[/div][/div][div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back