• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural RP sign up (Traditional Lore)

SSJ4 Gogeta

"Ill destroy you"
(Hello and welcome to my RP sign up, this RP is about supernatural lore in terms of creature, beings, and entities from traditional paranormal stories... Here are a few rules)

1. No Demons: Demons are paranormal but are used constantly by many RPers, not that i hate demon RPers, it's just that i want someone to use something different, and nothing too OP, but if you have something that is demonic and you think it might be interesting, you can PM me and see if we can nerf it

2. No Gods: Gods and Angels are also ruled out simply because like demons, they are OP, unless you can somehow nerf by PMs with me

3. No godmodding: This is one of the most important rules, since godmodding ruins the RP for everyone

4. Mild romance: Mild romance is allowed as long as it follows the RP Nation rules

5. Replies: Replies don't have to be too long, as long as it gets to the point (Trust me, i'm not a prick when it comes to reply size)

6. Have fun

(Here is your character sheet)

Name: (Feel free to use a name in a different language)

Species: (What type of supernatural being is your OC)

Height: (This one is obvious)

Weight: (If your OC is a spirit, then you don't have to do this one)

Gender: (This one is also obvious, because your OC can be any gender)

Personality: (Not required, but helpful)

(If you have any questions, PM me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back