• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just a heads up things have exploded in my universe that I have to take care of.

I had initially thought I'd be freed up by next week but shit hit the fan last night and my time might be constrained until the beginning of August, at which time Safton Safton will be here for vacation.

I'll still be able to post but not right away or get back to messages as soon as I have been.

Thanks.

Crono Crono Alator Alator Eliasdagood Eliasdagood RikuXIII RikuXIII SynKast SynKast

RikuXIII RikuXIII Does Chester just enjoy amping up Ginny’s anxiety for his own amusement? Or does he genuinely think bringing her to meet a potentially murderous former horsewoman is a good idea?

RikuXIII RikuXIII Does Chester just enjoy amping up Ginny’s anxiety for his own amusement? Or does he genuinely think bringing her to meet a potentially murderous former horsewoman is a good idea?
While the first isn’t out of character, in this case Chester’s thought processes are closer to the second. He doesn’t necessarily think it’s a great idea, but he’s got a time limit and using what he can to complete his goal. He rather likes Ginny (though that can be a bit of a double edged sword with Chaos), and he’s kind of hoping Strife does too.

Alcohol, dirt roads and bicycles happened.

Was giving a girl a ride and felt that I lost control so took a knee so we wouldn't both slam our heads in the ground.

RikuXIII RikuXIII Safton Safton

I'll post Friday evening; been working later hours this past week and I'm running out of time in the evenings to get everything done. 😖

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood With some teleporting limitations on Chester, he’s going to make a jump to his car, then drive to a hospital where Strife will be. Do you want to play through some of the drive, or just “quick travel” to the destination?

Sorry for the delay guys. It's been a rough week medically-wise. I'll get a post up tomorrow for sure. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back