• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm actually a little sad Thor didn't leave it as a downpour and leave every character getting drenched in a scowling state, haha. I laughed out loud when he opened the flood gates as I imagined Will and Elijah getting soaked while glaring at him.

I'm actually a little sad Thor didn't leave it as a downpour and leave every character getting drenched in a scowling state, haha. I laughed out loud when he opened the flood gates as I imagined Will and Elijah getting soaked while glaring at him.

Hahaha that's the reaction I imagined he would try to get out of them, he's just not that much of a prick ^^

That being said his mood might change when a certain director comes outside...

That being said his mood might change when a certain director comes outside...

She's not that bad ... I'd say that Elijah would vouch for her but ... there was that whole time she killed his god-mentor. It's a thing. ...

It's all good. We just keep chugging along, feel free to jump in when you can!

You gonna be ok?

Given that I don't have to spend any more weeks crawling in mud, shit (yes that happened one time in a field that had cows) and snow, with little too eat and barely any sleep, aye ^^

Just going to have to rewire my brain a bit, been following orders for the better part of a year now and now Im calling the shots again.

Some pics from yesterday, been on a roadtrip with a german friend and his gf throughout southern germany, finished with hiking up a mountain close to Neuschwanstein yesterday :)

The rest of my body is fine but my leg is a bit chewed up from lowkicks so will post tomorrow instead, will lie down the rest of the evening hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back