• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey kids!

So we're rapidly approaching the 2 year mark for our RP and I'm super excited about it!

I know I asked a little while ago about opinions for recruiting more people and we had some mixed replies. I had decided to delay until after Alator Alator 's character was settled just so we could focus on that fully and make it what it needed to be before I get distracted with new recruits.

I'm sure you've seen the "Accepting Applications" added to the thread - if you have anyone that you might think is interested feel free to send them to:

Fandom - Supernatural RP Characters - Accepting Applications

Also, I've re-vamped the character sheet and re-did Mac and Ash's profiles; feel free to update your own if you see fit but it's not a requirement.

I'll be posting LFM in the thread shortly.

Crono Crono Eliasdagood Eliasdagood LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 SynKast SynKast Alator Alator Safton Safton

so questions, are we allowed to make any species from the show or just the ones you listed?

Oh, gosh. Ginny needs to meet Elias. “Hunters killed my family, and I’ve been alone since then.” “Oh, wait what? Same hat!”

I'm just going to leave this here ...

hhttso8ljkv11.jpg

About your previous message? Yeah, I had gotten that and posted off of it. But after I did that I never got a notification stating that you ever replied. :/

I don't think it was your doing at all. Sometimes RPN just fricks up and doesn't send me notifications. It's been doing it ever since I joined this community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back