• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll do my best to put up a reply tonight. I've been sick for the past week.

😪😓

Alright, posted.

Forgive me if I forgot anyone/thing in this. I can make edits.

If something doesn't make sense.... I blame the fever.

Good night!

Alright, posted.

Forgive me if I forgot anyone/thing in this. I can make edits.

If something doesn't make sense.... I blame the fever.

Good night!
Hope you feel better tomorrow!

And don't worry, I shall be sure to hold any and every error over your head for the rest of your role-playing life.

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

And don't worry, I shall be sure to hold any and every error over your head for the rest of your role-playing life.
I expect nothing less from my biggest critic!

Thanks, I'm putting some Kleenex guys kids through University. 3 boxes down.

😣

Been having 13 hour days that mainly involve practicing warfare in the snow with my platoon so haven’t had time to post.

Not sure about tomorrow But should be able to reply on monday, will be busy friday and the weekend.
Reply when you can, I'll post my other replies tonight when I get home ... Provided I can get home give we were just hit with #snomageddon2019

At 30 cm currently, expected between 35-40.

Translation to American:
Currently at 1 foot of snow fall in under 24 hours, we're expecting another 4 inches before it ends.

And another 20 cm (8 in) storm Friday night into Saturday morning.

Only good thing that came from this: Thundersnow!!!!

Got home, going to post shortly. I wanted to bbq burgers for dinner (it's a Canadian thing) but my sister informed me that the bbq is part of her latest art instalment called : Bar-B-Que Iceberg.

I was not disappointed.

20190213_183109.jpg

p.s. visual representation of how much snow we got in the last storm....

Looks like you're having Baked Snow tonight.

I gave up and had eggos instead. There wasn't a chance I was going to search for the propane tank under all of that, much less attempt to light it.

I gave up and had eggos instead. There wasn't a chance I was going to search for the propane tank under all of that, much less attempt to light it.
giphy.gif

Alright, so I'd like to roll over to the next morning, if everyone else is good with that? I know we have a few plots that are starting then for a few of the characters. So if everyone could try and wrap up in their next posts I'll go ahead and start a "fresh in the morning one?"

If you need more than a single post, that's fine as well; but if we can keep it short?

Thanks!

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood RikuXIII RikuXIII Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Alator Alator Safton Safton Crono Crono

Thinking on it the next morning could be a key part in Amethyst going good or evil. Or just flying chaotic neutral like a champion and acting to her whim. I cant wait to play out them binding her. She is not going to like that especially since she just got out of cuffs.

She hasn't even really processed much of anything thats happened over such short a time span. She has been more or less running on auto. Though in the morning she will be like "What the fuck...... How did I get here."

I'm always quick to point out those minor not-so-plot holes, then attempt to subtly rectify them~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back