• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ginny winces at the mention of Joe, knowing that if anyone else feels that strongly about creatures in the colony, she might as well have a target plastered over her heart. But she smiles a bit at Martha. “Thank you. You’re very kind.” She murmurs, and gets started on her food.

She tries to think of how she’s going to handle this, knowing Martha is right when she says Ginny will attract attention from the gods. She really hopes none of them will be offended by what heaven did in making her their prophet. She’s certain some of them won’t like her for some reason or another.

NanLia NanLia

william-main-jpg.440442
rsz_adelaide_4-jpg.440444

Adelaide remained quiet as Thor spoke, tensing slightly as he approached but not recoiling at his touch. The sensation was strangely soothing -- though whether that was a result of its own or simply relative to the First Sin's encroachment moments ago, she didn't know. Mackenzie spoke up soon after, suggesting the idea of warded charms. "I'll accept any help you two can think up," she remarked quietly, less from a lack of enthusiasm and more from simple mental fatigue. Addy had no desire to endure another visit from Adam's Voice so long as she lived. If Thor or Mac could do anything to lessen the chances of that, then so much the better.

William watched the exchange silently, knowing that despite everything they were at least lucky in that Adam wasn't able to reach all of them. The suggestion that he might be privy to their plans moving forward irked every instinct he had, but he knew there was little to be done for it save what had already been suggested. Catching Thor's offhand remark about Mur, he shook his head. "You'll have to get in line..." he murmured under his breath. He paused, suddenly, feeling a deep reverberating series of pulses in his chest. Whatever the source, it wasn't anything physical. A quick glance confirmed Adelaide felt it, too. "What is that?"

elijah-4-jpg.440449

Elijah gave Ashley-May a faux frown as the woman tried to change the subject. "I don't know about that, but I do know that knowing my luck it'll have Mac's 'temperament'... and hatred for me," he remarked with a smile, which quickly faded. "You're not Mac, Ash," he said mildly. "And those other hunter women didn't have me to hover and worry over them until they agreed to stay home."

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor grimaced as he felt it, though he suspected that the others hadn't quite felt the same thing he had, he both heard and felt a searing scream. "It's Abiageal, something is wrong, she is in severe pain. I must go to her." he stated with a strained voice, a dangerous and simultaneously worried look had been ignited in his eyes, he cast a quick glance at Adelaide "I will return and cast the spell later, you have my word.". And with that, the Deity vanished into thin air.

He appeared instantly in Abiageal's tent, and upon seeing the witch curled up on the floor, blood flowing from her nose and ears, he ran to her side. Thor fell on his knees next to her and took her in his arms, he didn't even have to look into her mind to see what was happening, Adam was trying to speak to her. A terrible fury was growing inside of him as he placed his hand on her palm and linked his mind with hers. Thor was no match for Adam as it was, but Adam was reaching out from the Abyss and Thor was not. With the force of a furious storm he shut Adam out, pushing him away from Abiageal's mind with all the force he could muster, as he felt the presence vanish he grimaced. His head hurt after the effort and his breathing was heavier than normal.

Still holding the witch in his arms he said softly "I am here, you are safe.", he took a closer look a closer look at her and saw that the blood coming from her ears was the result of her clawing at them. He felt his throat tighten as he felt a sting of guilt, if he had only been able to finish Adam off none of this would have happened. Thankfully the wounds were only superficial and easy for Thor to magically to close, for he was still a bit fatigued. The god kept his arms around her protectively as he waited for her to come to.

Safton Safton SynKast SynKast NanLia NanLia

13323265_1046277588797372_975134567264155681_o.jpg
Abiageal laid in Thor's grasp as he'd forced the sudden invasion of an unknown, entirely evil force. Her mind had literally been shattered. All of her wards and spells she'd thrown up to keep everyone besides those only she'd permit into her mind had been shattered and her mind was left exposed. So many years worth of secrets, all her lessons from Freyja, about teaching her all of the secrets of the Vanir magick which was quite literally one of the main reasons she was able to draw from the infinite pool of magick that the very realm had to offer. The reason she was the witch that she was, the Freyja's kindheartedness had taught her to love without repercussion. Or how when she was mentored by Odin she could feel his disapproval of the fact that his one pupil was, and always would be a daughter of the Vanir. And so, so much more.

As she laid there silently while staring at the roof of her home mentally questioning what had just happened. Who had just contacted her and what did they want? Something about God? One of hers? or the Christian God? She wasn't able to focus on the memory very much at all as when she did, like an angel leaving a trace of their grace withinside their hosts upon leaving, it seemed that he'd left a dark finger-print in the mass realm of her mind. Finally having realized that Thor was holding her after having slowly returned back to reality. She struggled to pull herself back to her feet before thanking him for helping her, yet said not much else as she attempted to fix the hole in her mind's inner defenses, "Who... what was that?"
Alator Alator

Last edited:
1525202696001-png.435068

"That..." Thor said as he got to his feet "...was The First Sin.". Abiageal seemed to have recovered well enough, but she seemed rather shaken nontheless. "I'm afraid he got into your head, but I doubt the knowledge will help him to any greater extent. He needs more than just the knowledge to use our magic, he needs understanding and view on it that he will never be able to get. And conquering Asgard is not a goal of his. However my main concern is the information you will come to possess in the future, I do not expect of you to manage to shield your mind as effectively as I can, but you'll have to do your best to improve your defenses nontheless. I plan on bringing you with me on a mission, should you agree to it, if he has access to your mind he will be able to thwart our plans. From the bright side however, you won't be alone in this struggle.". Partly because Thor had a deep mystical connection to the Völva combined with the fact that her mental defenses were down, and because he had known her for centuries, it wasn't hard for him to see what thought were going through her head.

The Thundergod took a seat, the struggle had taken a slight toll on him and he felt as if he had just lifted something very heavy and needed a few minutes to recover. It bothered him, as of right now he felt he would be evenly matched with something like a Crossroads Demon in terms of raw power, but that was still pathetic by his standards. And he still had the feeling that he would be doing quite a bit of heavy lifting in the near future.

SynKast SynKast

Ashley-May smirked as Eli's offhanded comment about any spawn of Mac's hating him as much as Mac did. She knew the man was wrong; it took a great deal for Mac to truly hate anyone or anything for that matter. She knew the hunter may act with bluff and bluster but the truth of it all was she probably had a bigger heart than herself. Eli was quick to turn the conversation back to where she had avoided it, rolling her eyes as he told her she wasn't Mac and that the others didn't have him. "I had no idea I'd be the husband and you the nagging wife in this relationship." She commented offhandedly before leaning in to kiss his cheek. "We'll see after we go find Adelaide if either of us are actually needed: we don't know what she even needs to do for her Seal."

Mackenzie frowned as Thor and Will both reacted to something she clearly couldn't hear. She glance to Morgan as the younger woman searched for whatever it was but soon enough Thor explained what it was they were hearing. He disappeared after reassuring Adelaide and Mac looked over to Will. "Who the hell is Abegail?"
Safton Safton

Martha patted the girls shoulder after she was thanked, letting her eat quietly as Jon did too. She knew she had some experience with protection and warning 'alarms' for lack of a better term but she wondered how she could work them to the advantage of the Djinn. Her protection wards were always meant to keep out the supernatural not other humans. She figured she would bring this to a few of the other retired hunters within the colony.

Jon soon finished his meal, leaning back with a satisfied sigh. "You know having a ... lesion to mo--- Others would be useful to the Council." He spoke, more to himself than to anyone in particular. "I think maybe we might have a junior place for you with us, since we're short handed with, what, everyone leaving. What do you say, Gin? Does it interest you to be junior member to the council? I've never had an aide myself but I'm going to need all the help I can get with our new residents."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny looks up at Jon, surprised. “You really think I’d be any good at it? I’m not particularly good with people. But… I’d love to try and help you out if I can. Maybe I can get better at it!” She says, trying to be optimistic about it. Besides, getting into council meetings could be in her interest for getting messages delivered.

NanLia NanLia

Abiageal struggled over to her hearth where her serpent familiar lay next to the fire, staying warm. Reaching down, she'd pick the snake up and very gently drape it around her neck where it happily coiled around and began nuzzling into her finger as she stroked its head with a single knuckle. Her body still weakened. Between the long period of time that she'd been stripped of her power, to Pan having chewed on her life-essence, to now having the First Sin unwelcomingly invading her mind. She was by no means prepared for what Thor had requested, however, it wasn't in her nature to say no to her Gods, no matter the risk. "My defenses... They will not be penetrated again... Even if I have to resort to using Seiðr magick..." her tone dropped. It was a sacred magick to the Vanir, one that wasn't often taught due to it's more malevolent properties. In fact, it was Seiðr magick that had been used to recently kill the Men of Letters and had caused her to be convicted and probably sentenced to death had Thor not fought for her freedom. Yet, even now, she could still feel herself being watched by that one individual she'd been captivated by at her re-arrival in Vitae. "What is it that you are needing my help with?"
Alator Alator Safton Safton

Last edited:
elijah-4-jpg.440449

Elijah sighed, giving Ashley-May a semi-playful glare as she named him the nagging wife of their relationship. However, as she remarked on getting Addy's opinion before carrying on their discussion, he nodded slowly. He squeezed her hand, looking down at her. "Fair enough. And for the record, if being the bothersome mother hen is what I have to do to keep you and our son safe... then that's what I'll do. You're stuck with me, love," he said with a smile. He paused, eyes widening slightly as he realized how he had referred to Liam. It was a strange thing to consider and yet the words had rolled off his tongue without a second thought... and he didn't mind it in the least, despite the self-conscious glance he gave Ash.

william-main-jpg.440442

William and Adelaide both watched in slight surprise as Thor disappeared from sight, announcing the origin of the strange disturbance. Will knew the god was likely capable of handling it alone. As Mac questioned who Abiageal was, he cocked his head slightly, unsure of how to answer the question. He was only aware of the basics of her arrival after Elijah mentioned it. "She's... a kind of witch, from what I gather. Old, powerful if I had to guess. The Men of Letters brought her in... she and Thor go way back, apparently."

Addy listened, nodding. "If what I felt just now is any indication, she's certainly powerful. The only coven of witches I know that's associated with the Norse pantheon are the Völva... but that's about the extent of my knowledge. A little outside my wheelhouse," she admitted with a shrug. "So long as she's no Borrower or black hat, I don't think we'll have any issues."

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor smiled as Abiageal despite her rather obvious doubts vowed to ensure her mind would not be invaded again, her loyalty had never wavered. "If you feel the need to resort to Seiðr magic you will hear no objections from me, and as for that incident with the Men of Letters... I've made it abundantly clear that if anyone attempts to harm you, foolish as that is, they will meet a brutal end.". He paused for a second, trying to figure out how he best could describe the task. Given what she had just been through he decided to not give all the details "Besides helping my recovery, we will be going to New Orleans chasing an elusive serial killer intent on breaking a Seal. What adds to the difficulty of this task is home to one of the oldest and most powerful vampire societies in the world, who happens to have a personal vendetta against me because I butchered dozens of them as well even greater numbers of fledgling vampires they had created during the Spanish War of Succession. This so-callled "Fortnight of Flames" back in 1717 apparently resulted in them reestablishing themselves in Lousiana, rather than scattering as I had hoped. So I'm afraid we will be trying to hunt this killer, who I suspect is not human, in a city controlled by our enemies.". His voice suggested he was somewhere between amused and annoyed at himself.

SynKast SynKast

Abiageal, magick... But, if you knew the true nature of said magick, you might change your mind. Thor Odinsson, Seiðr magick changes the person while it is being used. And some völva who delved too deep in the Old Magick were never able to recover their minds and their soul and body became tainted by that dark power... It is no good... But, it is powerful... And always effective..." she swallowed the lump in her throat. It was the one bad thing about being a sworn follower of Freyja. A völva of the Vanir, She always had to be careful how she went about casting her spells because one slip could cause her to unleash that energy within her that ignited and activated the flow of that very old and ancient magick into her spell. This was something that she'd learned to master over her extended life, but, the opportunities for slip-ups were always there. And the death of those members of the Men of Letters was a good example of this.

Standing there, she'd continued to look at Thor, listening to him as he spoke and explained the plan he'd devised and potential threats. The mention of vampires made shiver at the thought. Admittingly, she'd fallen in love with a woman from several, several decades ago who had turned out to be a Vampire. However, admittingly Abiagael didn't care. Her love for the woman was too strong, and the idea of having a partner that could last an eternity with her was heartwarming. She'd even went to the extent of being her partner's permanent blood-doner so to keep her away from the public eye, thus, safe. However, nothing good ever lasted forever and the last memory of her long since dead beloved was just another reason to despise the Men of Letters.

Coming back to reality from such pleasant thoughts, she'd found herself blushing with her arms wrapped around her torso with one hand against her neck, gently tracing the permanent scar of the bite wound that carried so many sweet memories. Clearing her throat, Abiageal looked back to Thor, "S-Sorry... I um... Anyway, are all of these vampires potential threats? Have the men of letters not sent a spy of their own into the nest?"

Turning away from him before he could answer, she began making her way towards a chest that was decorated with many protective runes. Waving her hand above it she'd mutter a soft incantation, "Að opnast." As soon as she did, the lock popped open and she began to shift through a series of things within the chest before pulling out a leather satchel. Closing the chest behind her she'd make her way back over to Thor before setting the bag on the table, "Shall we ask the Norns if it is in our favor to take action now?"

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor raised an eyebrow at the unexpected lecture he got "I think you're forgetting who you are talking to, I may lack the same intimate relationship with it as you do, I've always preferred the magic of the Aesir, but I'm aware of it's effects. Being the greatest of the Seiðmaðr, my father taught me a few things. When I said you wouldn't hear any objections from me it was because I trust in your judgement, rather than being oblivious to what you were talking about. It's entirely up to you what you feel that it is necessary to use.". Though he corrected her, he remained respectful. He knew that he wasn't known for his brain, or knowledge for that matter, but he was the son of Odin and he was very old, and thus more knowledgeable than many gave him credit for. She had one good point though, he hadn't actually practiced the art himself, however he knew enough about it to understand what could happen because of it. And he did have faith in the witch.

He scratched his beard at the question regarding the vampires "They may well have attempted to do so, but I have no knowledge in that matter. And yes, I think it is wise to regard everyone as potential enemies. And as I said, beware, many of these vampires are hundreds, if not thousands of years old. They are no pushovers."

As the satchel was placed on the table and Abiageal asked if they should ask the Norns Thor gazed up into the ceiling, heavy in thought "The Norns hold great power and insight into our fates, aye, but I've always held a strong belief in creating my own destiny. Not even them have a definite answer to what is to come, and the problem with prophecies is that there is often so many ways to interpret them that they cease to cause comfort or be of true use. But... If you think it's a good idea I won't stop you. Nothing will stop me from going to New Orleans however."

SynKast SynKast

Last edited:
Jon chuckled softly and nodded at the girls question. "No one is good at being part of the Council," He stated simply. "Hell, I'm terrible at it: I fight with the other members, and I ignore residents complaints. If you get better at it you'd be one step ahead of me."

Martha rolled her eyes. "Oh Jon, you fight with the Council members because they're up to no good and you ignore the bigots we live with." She patted Ginny's shoulder gently. "He's possibly the best Councilmen to study under, and hopefully when he finally retires you'll be confident enough to take over his position. That's the points of having Aids after all, training the next Councilmen."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ashley-May did not miss Elijah's look after she teased him about nagging; she had been half serious herself. As much as she appreciated him caring about her health and wellbeing there were limits to what she would endure. She was set to counter him, to call him and the patriarchy is was representing out and shame him for it but he slipped in calling Liam his own; something she never thought she would hear him say. She flushed deeply, warmth filling her chest as she leaned against his side and rested her head against his shoulder, quietly walking aside him for a time before speaking softly. "We couldn't ask for anyone better."

Mackenzie frowned at the details of another witch arriving at the colony, a powerful at that, that had been taken captive by the Men of Letters. Everything she could remember of the Men of Letters was that they could not be trusted; they would do anything within their power to capture, contain and eliminate what they perceived as threats, which more often than not included hunters. The fact that they had brought the witch here - and Will failed to mention if she was working with them or not - made Mac more than a little suspicious. She nodded as Addy added her thoughts; she knew she could trust the witches judgement but Mac always wanted to be prepared for anything.

She nodded towards Morgan, "Can you walk Addy back to the house? I want to check on Ash and then I'll be there to help build a couple of wards for you both. " She glanced to Will. "It looks like we'll be visiting the pack a little earlier than I expected."
Safton Safton

Ginny laughs softly, enjoying the dynamic between these two, and how warm they are toward her. As much as she tries to hide her insecurities, this kind of care and encouragement is something she’s been really starved of for a long while.

“Well, I’d be happy to be your aid! Thanks so much for picking me.” She says, brightly. She finishes her meal, having eaten everything. It is very good food, and she’s just over the moon right now. She’s very glad she met these people, she’s feeling a lot better about her entire situation. She kind of just wants to hug them.

NanLia NanLia

Elijah had nothing to say in reply to Ash, smiling contently as his arm curled gently around her waist to pull her tightly against him. He saw Sandy walking into the Clinic, the woman grinning at the two of them as Eli nodded to her. "C'mon, let's get back to the house," he said quietly, leading the way outside and back toward the Clinic home.

William watched Addy and Morgan leave before nodding to Mac. "You're sure you're still up for that?" He asked quietly, knowing full well that walking into the literal wolf's den after fleeing the Pack for her entire adult life would be a shock for anyone, even Mac.

After giving her goodbyes to Mackenzie and Will, Adelaide walked alongside Morgan toward the house. "Thank you," she said after a moment. "For volunteering to come with me, I mean." She smiled warmly, "You don't owe me anything, Morgan. I'll understand if you change your mind, okay? You've never been far away from your family for a long time, have you?"

NanLia NanLia

Abiageal smiled as she heard Thor lecture her about things she'd already known, and his reasoning behind as to why she trusted her to use her Seiðr magick while still remaining a cool head. A statement that even she didn't know was true. Nevertheless, she listened without question as she reached down to pick up the leather satchel before reaching a hand into it and with a slow motion of her hand, mixed the runes putting her energy into the wooden runes. Though, as she heard Thor mention his disapproval of the idea of a fate set in stone. To be fair, as did she. Though, this caused her smile softly as a faint chuckle came from her, "Well, then, if the Norn's are not sought, and Mimir's knowledge is not currently helpful in this situation... Hmm... Oh! Then, let us tap just a bit further into your power, shall we?" she poked her tongue out playfully as she began to lay out a series of runes in the Cross of Thor Rune Spread.

As the rune's casting began, her joyous look vanished and became one of concentration as she laid out the five runes, one after the other until they were all laid on top of the table in their formation.

shapeimage_6.png
( NanLia NanLia Please offer five New Futhark runes that you see fit, in the following order:
1. ) The Situation
2.) The Obstacles
3.) Supportive Forces
4.) Short-term outcome
5.) Long-term outcome)

Last edited:
nNXKJ5M.jpg

Martha certainly didn't miss Ginny's silence as the elderly pair bickered but at the very least she didn't seem to be affronted by the two of them and it was a start. She didn't doubt that Ginny had seen enough in her short life and that was a disappointing thought to her. "Well," She said suddenly, tossing her napkin on her plate. "I need to go find the other senior citizen's here to see what we could muster up in a way of protection Gin." She smiled to the girl. "Don't shy away from coming back any time you want a meal or company. I know Jon here can't cook like those lunch ladies but he does his best." She patted the Djinn on the shoulder as she excused herself from the kitchen; she knew the other retired hunters within the colony would be beside themselves learning that someone needed their help.

Jon watched his wife go before shrugging to Ginny. "Alright, well, first line of business as my aide:" He cleared his throat authoritatively. "Where are my glasses?"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie watched as Morgan and Addy headed off before turning to face Will. She had been focused, steady and in control for most of the morning. Emile's presence had been shocking but she knew in this new world, new agreement between their factions, she would have to get used to the idea of being near him and his pack ... and her family. "You're sure you're still up for that?" Every barrier, wall and box Mac has built to lock away any fear and emotions were stripped away with his simple sentence. She felt the cold pit of fear uncoil within her stomach, wrap tightly around her lungs and make it near impossible to breath. Her hands twisted tight around the edge of the Beast - the only thing she had ever felt safe within as far back as she could remember - before clenching her teeth and stepping closer to Will.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head against his chest, fighting the instinct to run, draw up plans and the want to kill wolves. She held him tightly for several long silent seconds before she finally looked up at him, chin resting on his chest as she spoke through gritted teeth. "I need your help." Eyes filled with tears as she continued. "You need to take everything, all of it, out of the car. Anything I can use to ... to hurt them." She could feel the hot tears rolling down her cheeks but she didn't bother to wipe them away; she knew if the task was left to her she'd hide something to defend herself and him with and that would be devastating for their mission. "I can't do it alone... I need to do this now, or I'll never do it."

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan glanced to Adelaide as she was thanked, a slight frown crossing her features as the witch gave her a way out. "I'm not going to pretend I'm not nervous." She said quietly, linking her arm with Addy's before taking the others hand. "But someone from the pack has to take a step forward and show that we're in it to help. I'm suppose to be the next Alpha," She reminded the her friend. "And I won't expect my pack to do anything that I wouldn't do." She knew it was exactly what Emile would have said himself, in fact it was likely something she had heard him say more than once in her life. She knew her uncle would be furious when he found out; which was exactly why she told Chase and not Emile. "You're right, though, I haven't spent very much time away from them."
Safton Safton
[Skipping Ashli for the moment since they're just walking]

Ginny smiles, dipping her head to Martha. “Thank you so much.” She murmurs. She looks over at Jon, surprised by his question. “Well, aside from dosing you with venom and sorting through your memories, I’m afraid I have no idea.” She gets to her feet, grinning a bit. “I will, however, be happy to help you search for them.”

NanLia NanLia

william-main-jpg.440442

William paused, frowning in confusion as Mackenzie didn't answer him. Instead she stepped close, resting her head against his chest. His arms moved of their own accord, wrapping around her shoulders and pulling her tightly against him as his gray eyes fell on her. Her proximity sent warmth coursing through his veins as he looked down at her, despite the fact that he could tell -- regardless of any soul link -- that she was distraught. He waited for her to speak and when she finally did, he nodded slowly. "I understand," he murmured, raising a calloused hand to wipe away a stray tear from her cheek. Will leaned down, pressing a kiss against her forehead before reluctantly breaking their embrace, taking her hand in his own as he walked around to the side of the Beast, opening the doors wide.

William was silent as he methodically pored over every nook and cranny of the Beast: some of which he hadn't known about until now. He collected every weapon. Every bit of silver. Anything that could be used as a weapon by a mind as creative and potentially ruthless as Mackenzie's under the right circumstances. Normally this kind of disarmament would have clashed with every instinct he had, but he knew it was for the best. They had nothing to fear from the Pack and if anything unexpected should happen... well, he would just have to find out what his Grace was capable of in a fight.

Adelaide flushed slightly at Morgan's words, not to mention the woman's hand intertwined with her own. She nodded her understanding as they walked, a strange feeling emerging at the forefront of her mind... pride? Not in herself, but in the young wolf alongside her. "You're going to be one hell of an Alpha," Addy remarked quietly, her tone utterly sincere as she squeezed Morgan's hand with a sideways smile. She paused, cocking her head. "Speaking of which, what did Emile say? About you coming along? I didn't get to ask earlier."

97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg

Before Chase could object further he heard the other line cut off abruptly with a quick goodbye. The man groaned lightly and rubbed at his temple, he knew this wouldn't end well. He'd already covered for the young woman once with her uncle and it hadn't exactly ended well for him. Chase shook his head lightly as he gave up any resistance, he'd tell Emile everything she said and let him deal with it. Though he had no doubt his boyfriend would be at least a little upset with him for not stopping her, or at least contacting him immediately. But as Morgan had echoed back to him, Emile was on a run.

Chase took in a deep breath considering his options, glancing at the watch on his wrist to see the time. Emile had complained about being hungry but Chase got the feeling the Alpha might hunt whilst he was out on his run. If not then a simple sandwich was more than enough to appease him. Rubbing his face to wake himself up the man stood and moved out the front door. He wasn't really interested in trying to get back to sleep, and it wouldn't be a particularly long nap anyways. He moved towards the back of the Toyota and pulled out another duffel bag similar to the one inside the cabin. Then Chase made his way through the encampment of wolves, stopping once or twice to speak to a pack member for a few minutes. Though his end designation was the campground showers. Frankly now he was feeling the stress now and wishing he'd gone out on the run, ribs be damned. A nice cold shower, even if it wasn't as good as a hot one would be, would have to do in the place of a run.

Stepping into the small building he noted how quiet it was, which wasn't too surprising. Many of the pack members preferred simply using the nearby river to clean themselves, and the water was warmer. The showers still got their fair use but it would seem he caught the place at a good time. It meant he didn't have to awkwardly deal with naked Werewolves cleaning up in the open. He'd learned to try and ignore the consistent nudity of the pack members but that was easier in the forest or camp, this was an in-closed small building. Chase dug through his bag and started pulling out some clothing, enjoying having a larger assortment thanks to having brought the rest of his belongings back to camp. Normally he wasn't too bothered about what he wore or how often, but after weeks of only having so few of his clothes with him he was ready to wear something different.​

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor wasn't even at full power able to see into the future out of his own ability., though he wasn't sure this was true now that he had the grace but that remained untested. Runecasting was a way for a witch to through his divine spirit and it's connection to the Universe look into the future, he wasn't quite sure how it worked himself. First he had to allow Abiageal to connect with his spirit, which he of course did, then it began. He saw images of several runes passing by, he got a sense of that something unknown yet familiar would cause difficulties in the times ahead...

He shook his head and looked to the witch, the visions hadn't been very clear, but then again Thor was weakened "I'll assume you saw the same things I did?"

SynKast SynKast

Abiageal looked up to Thor as he asked if she'd seen what he had. Though, at this question she was confused. "I see anything, I just look at the runes before me and to the best of my ability, scry what I can." she shrugged and looked down to the table as they sat in their formation. Looking at them, though, the longer she looked at them the less happy she looked before reaching down and grabbing each rune individually in the same order she laid them out, "Well, hopefully, we will be prepared for whatever may come our way. Til then, I'll do whatever I can to help, starting with these." she said as she walked over to the chest and with the same incantation the chest popped open and she began sifting through a few things before pulling out two bottles of a golden liquid inscribed with a very Nordic style drawing on the glass in the shape of an apple. Walking over, she'd hand them both to Thor, "These are the bottle of the nectar from the apples of Iðunn. Drink them when your power is depleted and you need a quick pick me up. They may not be as potent but they will work nonetheless. And also, keep them close. We know that there is a certain Greek God of sleep that has a desire to claim an apple for his own." she was, of course referring to Hypnos. Though, she didn't say his name; names carried power and he was not a God that she sought to anger. After all, he'd respected her even with her blatant distaste for his pantheon.

Nevertheless, as Abiageal stood there looking at Thor she gave him a questioning glance that asked, "What next?"

Alator Alator

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan grinned and flushed at the compliment made by Adelaide; it didn't phase her in the least the witch didn't know what it was, fully, an Alpha was responsible for. It made her beam nonetheless. Her grin, however, was short lived as the woman brought up Emile and his reaction to her informing her uncle about her travel plans. "I didn't get him, actually." She said, doing her best to keep her voice stead - forgetful that Adelaide could easily just read her thoughts. "I left a message with Chase; and I'm sure uncle will call me as soon as he knows."

nNXKJ5M.jpg

Jon chuckled at Ginny's suggestion to use her Djinn abilities; it took it as a joke but wasn't certain if she would seriously consider the option or not. He nodded then at her offer to help search. "You take the study and I'll check the bedroom." His home was modest, compared to the other sizable houses found along the Council Row. Single storey bungalow it was oriented much like the Clinic House. Kitchen by the front entry, a single hall that lead to the two back rooms. "The study is just the door on the left.' He pointed down the hall. "Don't mind the mess in there."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

bTU0wF0.png
3SijZSx.jpg

Mackenzie felt nauseous as Will lead her to and then around the call removing everything and anything he could find. She knew the man gave her more credit than she deserved for creativity - she didn't quite feel that everything he had taken needed to be removed, but she didn't try and argue or stop him. More than once she hesitated as he moved away from a particular spot - somewhere she knew she had stashed a knife, or silver cross. - Hell even where a silver buck shot shell had been lodged. She called him back to the place, pointing out what he had missed and hating the fact that she regretted showing him at all.

Ashley-May walked quietly with Eli back to the clinic house though she slowed as they arrived, seeing the off look on her partners face as she watched Will seeming to rummage through her car. "Mac? What's going on?"
Safton Safton

[ SynKast SynKast Sorry for the delay: Mannaz, Ansuz, Pertho, Algiz and Othala ]
[ Crono Crono I'll add in a Emile post for you my next go around - sorry for the delays. ]

Ginny smiles, and nods, heading into the study. The mess doesn’t seem that bad at all, but that’s from a person who’s lived in abandoned buildings for most of her life. It’s just how djinni do things. She starts looking around, checking the desk first, and trying not to move things around too much. She wants to make sure he can still find things when she’s done.

NanLia NanLia

Adelaide frowned slightly at Morgan's answer, turning to look at her. She stopped walking, lightly tugging at her friend's wrist to get the woman to turn and face her.

"You never even tried to call your uncle, did you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Addy considered scolding the woman, insisting she call right now, but instead she slowly smirked. "And no, before you ask, I didn't read your mind. I didn't need to." Adelaide grinned, raising her free hand to lightly "boop" Morgan on the tip of the nose. "You, Jolie Loup, are a bad liar." Adelaide shrugged. "It's part of why I like spending time with you."

William dutifully disarmed the Beast of every weapon he found... along with the hidden ones Mac pointed out to him that he'd likely have never found on his own. He was glad that she did so, though it wasn't difficult to sense the conflict in her each time she spoke up. Hearing Ash's voice, he looked over to see her and Elijah approaching.

Will stood up with a now-full bag of weapons, glancing at it before nonchalantly answering Ash's question to save Mac from a difficult conversation: "We're going to visit the Pack tonight. With everything going on, we figure it's safer to avoid any potential 'misunderdtandings'."

He glanced at Elijah, seeing the gears turning as the man seemed poised to protest the decision to unarmed... before slowly nodding. "Good idea."

NanLia NanLia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back