• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ginny turns to Will, and nods, knowing that’ll be pretty easy. “You got it! Anyone know where someone I can talk to might be?” She asks, rubbing her hands a bit nervously. There aren’t many people she knows here, so any help on finding someone that will listen to her is appreciated.

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Alator Alator

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie was satisfied to hear that Addy would have back up in both wolf and pagan god form; Mac couldn't account for how much resistance she would have dealing with her seal, she glanced to Eli as he headed out the door for the Clinic and Ash, hoping he would understand enough by her subtle queues. She couldn't speak what she wanted to say but hoped she could get the other legacy hunter to understand her meaning a not trigger any of Heaven's bindings. Thus far it seemed the angels were not aware of what she was tempting. She turned to Ginny as she questioned where the Council members were. "In their homes around Council Row; talk to Jon and Martha Diffey first, they'll help you organize the rest of the council."
Alator Alator
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan frowned as Adelaide attempted to dismiss her. "Alright, well to start off: I'm pretty sure I'm a little more equipped to handle baddies than you are." As a point she lifted a single hand and allowed it to shift slightly; her finger tips lengthening and nails elongating into claws. She held on up. "I can't be possessed." she added a second. "I have equal strength to a demon and I'm a hell of a lot sturdier than a vampire." She added a third clawed digit. "Chase doesn't get a say in what I do and do not do and I'm an Alpha, or will be, that means Emile doesn't either. I'm going with you like it or not Ladie."
Safton Safton

1525209095212-png.435123

Adelaide turned as Thor addressed her, cocking her head as the god remarked that he would be in need of psychic assistance. She wasn't sure what he was getting at initially (and couldn't have read him even if she wanted) -- seeing as she would be across the country from him -- until he explained himself, holding out the coin to her. She raised her brows in surprise, taking the token from him. She could feel the power in it, running her thumb across the surface of the surprisingly weighty piece of metal. Addy looked back up at Thor, giving him a nod. "I'm sorry I can't be there to help you in person, but I'll do everything I can with this," she said, gesturing toward the trinket. "It's my home. And... thank you."

Addy quickly turned toward Morgan as she spoke up defiantly. She watched the young woman's hand shift with a sigh. Everything she said was true, of course -- in many ways, she was far more capable of handling herself than Addy. But she also knew Morgan was no hunter like Chase. Emile had sheltered her from the outside world and with good reason. Addy didn't want to see relations with the Pack become even more frayed than they were. But more than that, she hated the idea of her friend getting hurt -- or worse -- on her account. Still, one look into the young wolf's eyes showed that she wouldn't be taking "no" for an answer.

Addy closed her eyes. "All right," she said wearily, though she couldn't keep the slight hint of a smile coming to her face at Morgan's protectiveness. "But you check in with your uncle first, okay?"

1525209077354-png.435121

Elijah stepped into the Clinic, frowning as he saw the lobby and nurse's station empty. Moving further into the corridor, he saw Ash with her back turned -- gazing down the hallway leading to the rest of the Clinic. "Ash?" he asked, stepping toward her. "Everything okay?"

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor smiled at Morgan's words, he respected the warrior spirit in her, but he saw only one problem, what if they went up against a foe that could not be beaten by the usual weapons of the hunters? He said, making sure to not sound condescending "Your will and ability to match a weak demon in terms of raw strength is all well and good, and certainly a great asset as a hunter, but do you have weapons for the job? I do not believe you to be either weak or stupid, but the forces arrayed against us may be more than you expect, the last time I helped this Colony against those who would seek to free the First Sin, I ended up having to rip the heads off three Leviathans who attacked us in New Jersey. And if you remember what happened when you went up against that angel armed with nothing but your canines, you would understand what I am getting at here. Do you have any weapon with you that could kill something like Murehuanon? Or would you like me to acquire something for you? Given what manner of enemies I may encounter in New Orleans, there is a small possibility that you might find yourself in a situation where I can not help you and you are up against a foe you can not harm."

Whilst the first parts was directed towards Morgan, the last part was directed towards Adelaide as well. He would not see them off if they weren't properly prepared. That's how good people could end up dead.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny nods to Mac, and waves. “Well, see you guys soon!” She says, running off toward where she’s pretty sure the couple lives. She passes Tara on the way there, who looks slightly confused. Ginny has a new scent to her that the vampire can’t quite place.

Ginny manages to find the Diffey residence, and hurriedly tries to look presentable, patting her hair down, and pulling her sleeves to cover more of her marks. Once she’s satisfied, she knocks on the door.

NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie glanced at the pagan god as he paused before leaving, speaking to Morgan and Adelaide about his concern for their well being. "Mur hasn't been predicted to be in attendance." She spoke stiffly, recalling the Seal's Prophecy while attempting to maintain control. "He will be elsewhere, busy. Vancry, however, will be there." She looked over the pair before addressing the god again. "They'll have access to my arsenal: I might just be a human but I've ruined Mur's plans on plenty of occasions. Also, the Leviathans you encountered were a fluke: Heaven knows the First Sin only had a handful remaining to his cause and lost three in New Jersey to you. He will not sacrifice any further without knowing for certain the outcome."
Alator Alator

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan frowned as the god doubted her ability to protect herself and Adelaide, she was about to mention the protection casted over herself from her own god when Mac pipped up that they'd be equipped. She smiled and nodded her thanks to the small hunter having no doubt, over the hears of stories from Brody, that she was having difficulty acknowledging her presence let alone help. She watched Adelaide, her expression fading, as she asked Morgan to speak with her uncle first. She knew already it would result in a fight with him; the man was overbearing and protective.

She sighed after a minute but nodded. "I'll be back." She said rather glumly before turning to step out the front door, letting her hand shift back to that of a human. She slipped her phone out of her pocket, opening up the contacts and searching for Emile's number but paused, instead dialing Chase.
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May jumped at the sound of a second voice now within the clinic, spinning on heal to turn and face Elijah. She raised a hand to her chest as her heart raced. "Oh God, it's you." Though she glanced back over her shoulder to the empty hall. "I swear I am losing my mind." She smiled to Elijah. "What's up? How was the rest of breakfast?"
Safton Safton

Jon Diffey was surprised to see the young Djinn when he answered his door, glancing beyond her to see if she had come with anyone else. "Good morning," he said smiling to the Djinn. "Ginny, right? How can I help you?"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny waves awkwardly, before fiddling with her sleeves again. “Um, yeah, that’s me. So, Ah, long story short, Hypnos gave me a dream about when Hades gets here, and it’s definitely mass panic material, and I really feel like we need a procedure in place so no one thinks there’s another Apocalypse event. Oh, and also Thanatos is using reapers to spy on us, and I told Makenzie, and she told me to talk to you.”

Flustered teenager is flustered. “So… Yeah.” She mumbles, trying to figure out how the hell she talks to people. “Oh, And also she basically connected me to all of the gods as an Oracle, so I feel like this situation right here will be happening a lot.”

NanLia NanLia

William Main.jpg rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
William listened to the exchange between Thor and Morgan but remained silent. He could understand the god's concerns -- they were his, too. He didn't doubt Adelaide's ability to look out for herself and after Morgan's bravery in the cemetery he knew better than to count the young wolf out as well. However, complacency was not something any of them could afford... especially if Vahncry would be present. The mere mention of the demon's name made his body tense with the memory of their encounter a year ago in Texas.

Addy could feel the anger briefly well up inside Morgan as Thor doubted her aptitude. She was torn, part of her wanting to agree in hopes of keeping her safe and the other wanting to stick up for her friend. Luckily, the debate ended civilly and Morgan acquiesced to her request, stepping outside though clearly none too happy at the prospect.

William turned toward Thor. "When will you and your associates be leaving for New Orleans?" he asked. "The Colony has a large supply of Dead Man's Blood. They wouldn't miss a few bottles. Might be good to have on-hand if things go south with the 'locals'," he suggested mildly.

Elijah 4.jpg
Elijah cocked his head as Ashley-May was shaken by his arrival, though it was clear that something else had her anxious. Stepping forward, he reached down to take both of her hands in his own, rubbing his thumbs along the tops of them. "Are you all right?" he asked quietly. "We had quite the discussion at the Clinic House. There are things you need to be caught up on," he said hesitantly.

530014626.jpg

Groggily Chase turned his head towards the coffee table where his phone lay, very aware that it was ringing. He'd fallen asleep easily on the couch shortly after Emile had left, and by the ringtone it was clearly Morgan calling. How long had he been asleep? He couldn't say for sure but it hadn't felt very long at all. The man lay there an extra twenty seconds before grunting as he sat up, rubbing at his face to wake up fully before grabbing the phone and putting it to his ear. "This had better be important enough to interrupt my beauty sleep Morgan." He remarked grumpily, even if the sarcasm was implied.
NanLia NanLia

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor nodded to Mackenzie, satisfied with the answer, and looked to Adelaide, who hadn't looked too pleased with what he had said "I am only being careful here, my intent is not to insult. I wish you good luck with your task, and as I said if you want my help you need only summon me.". His attention then turned to William, who offered him access to bottles of Dead Man's Blood. "I thank you for the offer, but we are well-stocked, they left Austria knowing what they would be going up against. My associates will be leaving immediately, I however shall remain for the duration of Hades' visit, besides you, and possibly that sorcerer with Pan's help, I am the only one here who could give him pause if things go south. Leaving would be irresponsible. But most importantly I am the only one here who knows him, and even in my current condition he respects me, having me around would make everything easier. When he has left I will simply teleport to New Orleans on my own and meet up with the others there, if anyone wants to join me I will bring them too, provided that there aren't too many of them, as I'm sure my strength wouldn't allow that right now."

He paused briefly before resuming, there was something he wanted to discuss with William. As he had Liam's grace, William would, like Thor, be doing a lot of the heavy lifting in the conflict. As skilled and as brave many of the others were, there were certain undeniable differences in power and strength that made it nigh impossible for them to go toe-to-the with beings such as stronger demons. Therefore it was imperative he knew what they would be going up against should the First Sin be freed, and with Thor being the only one who had personal experience with them it would be stupid not to share the information "We should however probably have a talk of what transpired and what I encountered in the Abyss."

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan frowned at her phone as it seemed as though Chase wasn't about to pick up. She certainly didn't want to have an argument with Emile over the phone about her decisions to help the colony with their Seals. As she was about to hang up and try her luck with Emile the line was picked up. Chase spoke with clear annoyance at interrupting him. She paced further away from the house - a habit developed from living with pack; an automatic assumption that others could hear her conversation as she could still hear those inside the house. "Are you sure you were sleeping?" She asked playfully. "'Cause it kinda sounds like I was interrupting something else ..."

She smirked, bemused by the thought of having caught the Alpha and his, for lack of a better term, mate in the act but she didn't want to linger long. "Just giving you two a heads up that I'm going to be heading out of town for a couple of days. Mac's given Addy a mission with a Seal and I'm going to give her back up. Something witchy, I guess, but she's not a hunter like the others and I'm immune to pretty much anything we'd come up against."
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May paused as Elijah looked almost put off by her greeting, she nodded as he questioned whether she was alright or not. "Yeah, I'm fine, just hearing things." She attempted to reassure him but didn't feel much of it herself. She frowned further as Eli went on to talk about breakfast. "Did she hurt someone?" She wasn't certain if she was joking or not; it was a possibility that Mac could have gone after one or more of the wolves given her history and temperament at any given time.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie eye'd Thor as he suggested that he and Will had something further to discuss; it was clear by the tone and discretion that she - and Adelaide -were not privileged to hear whatever it was the god wanted to speak on. "Common Addy," She said, giving Will's hand a gentle squeeze. "We'll let the ladies talk while we go get prepped for war." She stepped away from Will and hooked her arms with Addy, walking with the witch out the front of the house.

Morgan was pacing along the bottom of the driveway but Mac lead Addy to the Beast and behind. She released Addy's arm before leaning over the trunk and lifting the latch to her weapons cache beneath. "I'm going to need a few things from you too, if you don't mind Add: Hemlock, Sage, Foxglove and Clove. The Seal at the pack is Missy, she's too young to be protected from possession from her wolf blood and I'm not sure if the packs god had stop the First Sin if he finds her. I've got a few wards I can build but you're the expert on protection charms: any suggestions?"
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

Jon Diffey listened as the young Djinn rattled off a long list of items that needed taking care of, some of which he had inklings of; as jolly and old as he may be Jon certainly wasn't a fool when it came to his populace and the events within. She did come up with several things he hadn't been aware of, however as he was about to speak his wife, Martha, interrupted.

"Jon, the Taylor's are on the phone, they're worried about heathens and heretics moving in next door and I can't get them to make a lick of sense-" Martha paused as she stepped into the doorway and caught sight of Ginny. "Well good mornin'" She smiled, passing off the phone to Jon who took it and stepped way. "Aren't you a skinny little thing," She reached out to put her arm over Ginny's shoulder, nearly dragging the girl into the house. "Djinn, right?" She didn't wait for Ginny to reply. "Jon has told me all about you, and what you've been doing for the colony and I tell you what, I am so proud of you coming here like this." She lead Ginny into the house, towards the kitchen. She patted a kitchen chair. "It takes a lot of strength and courage to step into the lion's den, don't you let anyone else tell you otherwise." The elderly woman immediately set a plate out before Ginny, pilling food onto it. "Jon is going to be a few minutes, but you go ahead and have something to eat before you fall over."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
P.S. - I need a picture of Jon and Martha and I am open to suggestions!

pPP5ZlZ.jpg
Adam paced the desolate landscape as he had for nigh an millenia; his lumbering movements echoing through the darkness, there was nothing to prevent the sound from travelling. His recent visitations had not been forgotten; it was a curious event to have anyone within the Abyss with him. His Abyss. Thor has been ... interesting to speak with, though the god had clearly been dead set on combat and Adam didn't want to disappoint his guest.

The First Sin raised his head as he regarded the fissure of this realm; a litterale gaping hole by which was his only means of communication. He recalled the eons ago when he had first discovered the tiny, near pin hole, sized fissure in his prison. After decades of mourning the loss of his wife and children, after being imprisoned and poisoning of man's sin leaking through he had been elated to have found it. He whispered through it, to his children, speaking soft crooning tones. All heard him, he was certain, not very few responded. He was delighted by those that did, few at first following his direction, listening to his words and taking action.

Wars sieged the planet and while he mourned for those children he lost he knew it was necessary for his freedom. He assured those that listened that a day would come when their father - their true father, would return to them. God may be the Creator, but Adam was their Father. Soon that tiny pin hole widened, the effects of his children's crimes working to break the bonds that held him. He soon found new ways to commune with others and new creatures.

Eve's children. The knowledge that she had persevered, that she, too, had been imprisoned but not alone, and had found ways to continue their lineage. Some were lost unto him entirely but others flocked to his call. Another beings, created by another Son of God soon heard his words. Demons, Murehuanon, listened and obeyed. He was not their father, not their parentage but still respected among the soulless. They wanted the same thing: freedom from their cages, a return to a world where they belonged and ruled.

A recent contact that truly inspired him was Hypoles, or Desmond, as the other's under his watchful eye called. The Alpha Dragon, the First Born of Eve and her prodigy. He had been dubious during their first encounters, angered at the loss of his Mother and uncertain of Adam's claims but he soon came over to hear and see that all he wanted was for Eve's and his children to have their freedom once more.

Desmond was an inspiration to his amassing legions, out pacing even Murehuannon's eon's of servitude, in a matter of months the Dragon had decimated his foes and several Earth bound Seal's giving Adam more range. He relied on Desmond to keep Michael safe; his Oracles was vulnerable without Adam's presence and Hypolyes had been the vigilant body guard when not finding Seals for him. The Dragon's most recent victory had more impact on his cell than even Adam had anticpated; it allowed the First Sin to reach his dark tendrils further, to feel and seek out those that might be more interested in hearing his words.

He could feel the Oracle's, Prophets and Psychics of the world in their mundane lives doing nothing with their power, nothing with their true force of nature. He spoke to them, as he had to his other children: You don't know who I am but I ask only that you listen and decided for yourselves. God has left us, all of us; abandoned us for a better life away from his worries and his troubles. He's imprisoned us, even if you cannot see the wall he has created, you, too are still a captive of his wills and wants. I offer you freedom, as a father should. I offer you a better life away from this; a life where all your dreams and desires will be brought to fruition. No more worrying over the mundane, only happiness and peace. All I ask in return is to listen and to help your brethren in their tasks of freeing me. I will rise again, as the Prophecy foretold, and bring peace and love to the masses. [This message would be heard among any in connection to Foretelling abilities Ginny, Addy, Mac, Pack-Bone Caster's etc.]
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

Ginny wasn’t expecting to be invited into their home, much less the warm welcome and bodily contact that follows. She sits down at the table, scrambling for a response to the many things Martha has said thus far. Just as her mind is getting sorted out, she feels her body tense, every hair in her body lifting.

She hears whispers in her mind, offering freedom and peace, but what worries her more is the comment about being caged by God. A wave of terror sweeps over her at the realization of who is speaking to her. Well, one of a few creatures, but she can hazard a guess that it isn’t Lucifer, and the voice sounds distinctly male.

Her human disguise falls away, as she’s no longer able to focus on it. She puts her hands to her head, eyes squeezing shut. “Ah- Shut up! Alhusul ealaa allaenat min rasi!!” The girl screams, her body shaking, absolute terror showing on every feature.

NanLia NanLia
”Get the f’ck out of my head!!”

rsz_adelaide_4-jpg.440444

Adelaide managed a meager smile, nodding to Thor as he explained himself. "Thank you, again," she remarked as he affirmed that he was at her call should she need to summon him. However, he expression turned curious as she watched him turn to speak to Will. Hearing about the subject of the conversation, any curiosity she had was muted. The psychic had plenty of doom and gloom with her own task without hearing about what had happened in the Abyss. She grinned as Mac took her arm, following the woman outside. She noted Morgan at the end of the drive, still on the phone; this wasn't much of a surprise considering how Emile would likely react to the news.

Adelaide turned to watch Mackenzie curiously as the petite hunter began rifling through the trunk of the Beast. As she laid out what she would need, Addy nodded. "None of those will be a problem. I keep plenty on-hand, they'll be in my trunk at the house." She paused, considering the second part of Mac's question. "For demons and hellhounds, I know of a few hoodoo items that wouldn't hurt to have as a second line of defense beyond salt lines and Devil's Traps. Goofer dust, Devil's Shoestring, cat's eye shells... I should have enough laying around for another gris-gris," Addy said. "Just le--" she was cut off as He began to speak.

No, not speak. There was no doubt in the witch's mind that the voice she heard wasn't verbal as it made the grim promise of freedom. Yet, the voice wasn't like hearing the thoughts of those around her. Instead, it seemed to originate from inside her own mind. Her knees buckled, her hand darting out to steady herself on the the trunk of the Beast. A chill ran down her spine, knowing deep down who it was speaking to her. Adelaide had been in the presence of monsters, spirits, and demons -- but none of them had the same almost tangible taint the voice carried with it.

william-main-jpg.440442

William watched Mackenzie and Adelaide leave before turning to regard Thor. He knew no good news awaited him, but the god was right: it was something he needed to hear. "All right," he said steadily, nodding to Thor. "I'm all ears."

elijah-4-jpg.440449

Elijah pursed his lips as Ashley-May mentioned that she was hearing things. It could be nothing, but after the conversation with Mac... he pushed the thoughts away, clearing his throat and managing a small smile. "No, thankfully. She... had a vision. A prophecy, I suppose. Adelaide will be headed out with Morgan to Boston to handle a Seal there, Thor to New Orleans for another. Hades will be arriving soon with an army of the dead... but thankfully he's an ally, at least in theory. The trick will be making sure everyone in the Colony knows that."

Elijah sighed, biting his lip before speaking again. "That's not all. Mac, when she was delivering the details... she wasn't herself. It was like Heaven was speaking through her -- some things she isn't able to give details about. One of them was the mention of God's Hand already here -- with us -- in the Colony. We think she might have meant the Archangel Michael." He squeezed Ash's hands reassuringly. "We aren't quite sure what this means for you or any of us just yet... but I wanted you to know. After the deal that we made with Heaven..." his voice trailed off.

530014626.jpg

Chase rolled his eyes lazily at Morgan's insinuation, sitting back to rest against the couch as he attempted to wake fully. A smirk crossed his face as he closed his eyes, "If we were I'd do something to make him moan for you to hear." Chase shot back, unsure if it would faze the mans niece. Privacy wasn't exactly high up on the list when it came to the pack but nobody wanted to picture such acts being done by family members surely. Chase relaxed into the couch cushion as she continued on but opened his eyes in confusion. Adelaide was going out on her own save for Morgan potentially tagging along? It was surprising to hear none of the others were going as back-up. "Your uncle went out for a run. Shouldn't you be running this by him?" Chase was puzzled as to why she'd called his phone rather than Emile's. Maybe she hadn't got an answer because he was still out in his furrier form.​
NanLia NanLia

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor's gaze was steady and the importance of what he was about to share was written all over his face. He spoke "Now, I will let you into my mind and allow you to experience all that I experienced in the Abyss, it will be hard, and it will be unpleasant, but it is something you need to see. A human, no matter the intellect, would be able to process the information, the perception of the world and the understanding of it by a being like me. But you as a celestial being can, and it is of utmost importance you do. It will be more than you are used to, but you will manage.". The Deity allowed William a few seconds to mentally prepare before he closed his eyes and placed his palm on William temple, allowing him into his mind and sharing his memories.

The Abyss was shown through the eyes of Thor as he had seen it when he was there, the tainted and twisted realm that was infected with a sense of wrongness as if the very place was diseased and tortured to it's core. The air, the stone, even the strange green flames, everything seemed to twist in agony, as if the very matter of the realm was suffering. He shared the presences he had felt and spoke "The First Sin was not alone, I sensed the presence of other creatures, dark things, so vile that I hope they never see the light of day. Alas in my state I was too formidable for them and they fled, I know little more about them than I felt.". But even from what Thor had felt, they were savage, dangerous, filled by a ravenous hunger for destruction as if it somehow could ease the pain of their own existence. As strong as he had been, what he could feel was more prominent and clearer than that of any angel, save the archangels, or deity.

He shared the brief contact he had established with The First Sin itself, the immense weight of it, surrounded by iron walls. The connection revealed something far more disturbing than what he had seen so far, even to a being as powerful as Thor was at the time, The First Sin was intimidating. The mind was tortured to a point were what it had once was, could no longer be distinguished. It was base and malevolent, yet it was intelligent, it's burning hatred was focused into a will of iron. Then Thor had no longer been able to sense him, he spoke again "Even when I was as strong as a weaker Archangel I could only sense him a very short time before he cloaked himself, I am afraid we will not see him coming. I do not know how he does it but he can."

William was then shown their confrontation in it's entirety. The sheer power of the two beings focused on eachother caused the Abyss itself to tremble, and once The First Sin, who was revealed to be Adam, had failed to convince Thor to join him, their titanic battle began. Thor spoke again "That I was speaking with none other than Adam, the first man, was a surprise to even me. What caused this new form is beyond me, but when his attempts to sway me inevitably failed, we fought.". Their fight had been long and terrible, practically tearing apart the realm itself, massive storms and earthquakes had turned what was once a scorched and desolate realm into an open wound, green fire sprouted out from massive cracks and crevices that appeared as the earth shattered. The dark sky was lit up by lightning and the various lights from the top of the massive pyramid, where much of the battle was fought. Thor could feel the very realm itself, the sky and the ground alike, crying out as they fought. He left nothing out, he showed Will how Adam had wielded the shadows themselves as a weapon in the battle, how he fought, with his mind, body and power.

The Deity had put up a tremendous fight, but it had been clear from the start that he wasn't winning the battle. The true turning point had come when the two combatants created something reminiscent of a supernova, that blasted them and the pyramid alike. Compared to how long the battle had been, the end where Thor had attempted to bury Adam beneath the tidal wave, only for Adam to surface and beat Thor down seemed like a short affair. He even shared the part where Adam had attempted to crush his very being and Thor's desperate fight for survival as he was being smothered by a now considerably weakened, yet still superior foe. He left off where he was saved right as Adam was about to crush the remaining small candle of light, of what once had been a bright star.

Thor broke off the contact, he took a deep breath as the strain vanished from his face. It was clear he hadn't enjoyed reliving that. Whilst it hadn't taken much power, sharing and experiencing such memories and such pain all over again was taxing even for a mind as strong as Thor's. Yet he was glad he did, William now had the same experience with their enemies as Thor did. He looked to William "Are you alright?".

Safton Safton

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan rolled her eyes dramatically as Chase made attempts at making it awkward. She considered, briefly, bringing up the fact that she had lived with her uncle and his former lover for nearly a decade but decided against it; while Chase certainly loved to push as much as a pack mate did he still hadn't fully acclimated into the role. She huffed shortly as he went on to suggest that she should be talking to him instead. "Yeah well, like you said: he's on a run."

While Morgan didn't like evading the truth - it wasn't a lie if she didn't say it, right? - she wasn't willing to start that argument with her uncle about her duties to the pack and her people. "I just wanted to give you a heads-" She paused catching a glimpse of Addy and Mackenzie stagger near the car. "Shit, I got to go." She stuffed the phone into her pocket, carless of ending the call as she jogged up the drive back towards the two women. "Are you alright?"
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie nodded along as Addy dictated what was available to her, them, for building wards for the girl. She was glad to have asked Addy for her input; while she could come up with warding of the Enokia variety that would only help Missy keep hidden from demons and the First Sin; it would not stop others from tracking her in more conventional ways. She paused as she felt something overwhelming her, much like the visions and prophecies she's received in the past this was far more ... dark, tainted, making the hair on the back of her neck stand on edge. She could tell Addy was feeling much the same thing however just as the feeling started to swell a cool tingling sensations traveled over her skin. A quick glance doward revealed Enochian runes spidering along her flesh, like someone had drawn them onto her but remained invisible to sight.

Whatever it was that had come to relay its message something had prevented Mackenzie from hearing it. She reached for Addy as the woman looked like she was about to fall over; a hands holding Addy's upper arm to keep her steady as Morgan came to join them.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May was relieved to know that Mac hadn't added any extra strain to their already delicate agreements with the pack. She knew the hunter was unlikely to go quietly but she had hoped that Will would be able to temper the fire that was Mac. That relief was momentary, however, as Eli went on to say that Mac had given out locations of Seal and among them Addy and Morgan - of all people - we're headed after one themselves. She was about to speak but was cut short as Eli moved on quickly to the announcement that Hades would be visiting the colony.

Even before she could start to process what Eli had told her his voice and demeanor changed as he suggested that an Archangel would be inside the colony and how it pertained to herself. "I get that you're worried," she said quietly, squeezing his hands and attempting to give him some sort of reassurance. "But I have faith in Heaven and their plans - whatever they may be. We can't worry about what we don't know." She smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "But we can worry about Addy and Morgan." She teased. "Who thought it was a good idea for two non-hunters to go after a seal? Sandy should be here in a minute; we can go and talk to them more about this plan of theirs."
Safton Safton

Martha was surprised by Ginny's sudden outbursts, more so by the fact that she seemed to be speaking in tongues; she could only assume that this was the Djinn's native language and she hadn't heard it before. She reached out to touch the girl's shoulder cautiously. "I don't know what's going on in your head but you're safe here in the colony, Ginny."

Jon hung up with the Taylor's muttering under this breath as he came into the kitchen. "I'm more worries about what those ingrates would do to someone else.... let alone 'heathens.'" He set the phone back down on the receiver passing a glance between his wife and the upset Djinn. Martha simply shook her head and Jon took it upon himself to take a seat next to her, letting his wife finish up pilling the girl's plate with food. "Sorry to keep you waiting," He said after a moment, letting her settle.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

pPP5ZlZ.jpg
Adam hadn't expected the response that he had received from his message; it was overwhelmingly positive. Many of those he had reached had felt blighted, cast out by God and his followers. More often than not they were hunted and killed for what they could do, or what they had done. Adam was a source of peace for many of them but there were some that resisted, and a handful of those that were known to him or his associates.

The Prophet he never thought he could touch: Heaven and her bodyguard managed to keep her from his grasp. This wasn't new or unexpected, simply annoying - he couldn't even tell where she was located fully, or what she resembled her image, of course that was until she touched the psychic.

Adelaide had been among the foremost resilient to his message, she was fighting his words, his sway, despite only being human. He knew her fully, her life and her past the moment his message reached her. The second the prophet touched her she was lost to him, he couldn't sense or feel her but in the moment the prophet made contact it opened a connection between himself, her and her guardian. He could sense the pair, he knew where they were - of course inside the hunting colony.

Adam smirked to himself as he poured over their souls; the guardian was human - ish, an abomination of human and angel but his soul was clear, nearly pure and perfect. The Prophet, however, was far from the likely choice that Heaven would make which made him consider they were out of options otherwise. She was dark within, twisted and dark like some of those that sought his embrace often; it was a wonder he hadn't found her sooner.

Ginny is whimpering softly, but it doesn’t seem like it’s focused on her at the moment, which is ever so slightly comforting. She looks up at Martha, her pupilless, flaming blue eyes a bit frightening to look at. “It…” She takes a deep breath. “It’s talking to me. In my head. The first sin.” She whispers, her voice thick with her accent.

She tries to force herself to be calm, closing her eyes for a moment. “Not entirely sure how he got there… unless he counts as a deity, in which case that would make sense.” She says, trying to work it out so it’ll scare her less. She glances down at her arm, seeing that her disguise has dropped, and grimaces, reasserting it quickly. “Sorry about that. I just wasn’t expecting that to happen.” She apologizes, looking between the two council members.

NanLia NanLia

Adelaide felt like her mind swimming amidst a sea of darkness, only barely aware of her physical surroundings as she fought off the encroaching Voice -- it was like thrashing against a hurricane. Then, finally, she felt a warm hand on her arm and the darkness receded gradually, retreating within seconds before seeming to evaporate altogether... though it had left a mark, like a scar on her soul from its mere presence. Addy glanced up, following the hand on her arm to Mac's face.

The psychic took several deep, shuddering breaths before nodding in response to Morgan's question as the wolf approached, clearly concerned. "Yes," she murmured, though it felt like a half-lie. She managed a meager smile for Mac, "Thank you," Addy said, sincerely. Addy had little doubt the woman had been contacted as well, though clearly taken it better than she had. Adelaide turned toward Morgan, knowing the wolf was likely confused at the scene. "It was... it was him. The First Sin. He... talked to us."

elijah-4-jpg.440449

Elijah was reassured by Ashley-May's optimism, but only slightly. It wasn't a sentiment he could share, as much as it comforted him to know that the woman wasn't a wreck about the news... though he could hardly blame her if she had been. He smiled at her remark about Addy and Morgan, chuckling. "Addy may not be a hunter, but she can take care of herself... though you're right. I wasn't happy about her going alone, either. Morgan volunteered as soon as she heard," he remarked with a shrug. "Those two seem to be getting along quite well."

william-main-jpg.440442

William had steeled himself as best he could as Thor told him that he wouldn't be merely recounting his time in the Abyss... but showing it. Despite Thor's usual stoic resolve, he could see cracks in the facade at the mere thought of the subject. But he didn't protest, simply nodding and taking a deep breath as the god's hand came to rest on his head.

It took several moments for him to acclimatize himself to seeing Thor's memories -- not through the god's eyes, but detached -- like a spectator... though he felt everything. Getting a handle on the vision didn't help matters as he truly came to grips with the Abyss in all its morbid "glory". It wasn't merely a wasteland: it was the antithesis of life. A realm of dark horrors that made the things he had seen in war and hunting seem mild and tame by comparison. The knowledge of the First Sin's true nature shook Will to his core, even if Thor had already made him aware of it. The idea that a human -- the first human -- could become something so twisted and dark was almost unfathomable. The battle that followed seem to shake the very foundations of the Abyss. It was like no brawl or firefight he had ever seen or experienced; it was a clash of beings whose power was almost incomprehensible to mortal understanding. Will felt phantom pains for every blow Thor received, felt the dimming of hope as the tide turned against him.

Then his eyes snapped open. Will took a deep breath, knees buckling as his hand shot out to a nearby wall to support himself. A very cold and human-like sweat poured down his face. Despite the Grace within him, he suddenly felt very, very small after seeing what had transpired in the Abyss. Will regained his composure, wiping a hand across his brow. "I'm all right," he confirmed, looking back at the Norse god. "Thank you. I can't imagine that was any easier for you to relive that than it was for me to see it. But... at least we know what we're up against now."

1525202696001-png.435068

William had clearly not enjoyed the experience, but then again neither had Thor, yet it was good that he had showed everything nontheless. He nodded "It wasn't, but it was important that you saw it. I'm sure you now understand why I couldn't show this to everyone, an experience like that could be seriously harmful to a human brain, the information would be overwhelming. I truly hope that we can stop him Will, if he gets free, even if we win, we would also lose. Just a conflict between the two of us was cataclysmic, and even if I won't fully recover in time, we will have more strength at our disposal with Heaven and the Old Gods behind us... A war on Earth would lay waste to the planet unless we could find a way to limit it and it's effects-"

He paused, he wasn't quite sure what it was, but he felt something that was off. His eyebrows narrowed. He was not quite sure what he felt as it had been so faint, it had been as if a shadow had fallen over the Colony, and he was sure had felt some form of Enochian magic. His connection to his new Oracle confirmed it, she had felt whatever it was too. The shadow lifted, but as he did he was convinced that it had something familiar about it. Looking to Will he said "Come with me, I think something is wrong.", his eyes revealed that he was concerned.

The Deity turned on his heels and walked outside, his gaze almost instantly finding Adelaide, Mackenzie and Morgan by a car. Morgan looked concerned and the other two looked like something serious had just happened. Thor walked up to them swiftly with long strides "Are you alright? I don't know what happened but I felt it.", looking at Adelaide in particular, who looked very startled.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

CNAKtJZ.jpg
bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie shook her head slowly as Thor stormed out of the small house. "I didn't feel it." She said to the pagan god. "Something, I'm assuming Heaven, stopped it from reaching me." Even now she glanced down to her bare arm where the Enokian runes were fading from sight. She wondered idly if only she could see them but this wasn't the time to investigate it. "It was the First Sin; if he has the strength to do this then Mur and his allies must be working to destroy the Seals."

Morgan frowned seeing Addy as distraught as she was; she never thought she would see the day. As Mac left her side to talk to the god Morgan stepped in to take her place, hooking an arm under Addy's to help her keep up right. "Is there a way to stop it? From doing this again?" She didn't want Addy to succumb to this a second time; who knew who else had been affected?
Alator Alator

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May raised an eyebrow at Eli mentioning Morgan's quick work to help out Addy on her quest. She glanced and smiled to Sandy as she came in to take over before turning her attention back to Eli. "You think there's something there?" She asked him, though was mostly teasing; she leaned in to kiss his cheek gently. "About this mission thing, though." She said as she started walking with him towards the clinic's main doors. "I guess Mac can't go with them, with the Prophet thing and all, Will's ... well we both know he's not going far from her for the next little while; not after the crap they've been through." She playfully eyed Eli up and down. "And you're hardly fit to walk, let alone hunt." She sighed dramatically. "I guess that leaves me, doesn't it?"
Safton Safton

Martha listened with a pained expression, concerned that Ginny had been injured in some way with the sudden invasion. While the guise of the Djinn was off putting, it wasn't the first time she'd witnessed one, however the first time she had seen one up close that wasn't trying to kill her. She smiled after a minute and shook her head. "No apologies here." She took a seat to one side of the Djinn whilst Jon seated himself opposite.

"Alright, let's go over this again: Hades is coming to the colony and it's going to look like the apocalypse coming." He raised a single finger. "You're an Oracle for all gods, it take it?" He watched Martha nod so he went on. "And Mackenzie's a Prophet letting us know where all the Seals are." He huffed before reaching for his coffee and taking a long sip. "Looks like we'll have our work cut out for us." He set the cup down and went on. "And ideas from that god of yours just what Hades will be wanting from us? Or what we need to be doing for him? Last thing we need is another Mackenzie, Thanatos incident."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny swallows, rubbing her head as she tries to push this feeling out of her mind. “Ah, I think he’s asking what we want from him. Some kind of favor we owe him. The vision he gave me was the arrival itself. Involving an eclipse and an undead army. Seriously dramatic.”

She gets to the other part next. “And Yeah, She said that all the gods needed a representative here, and so I’m effectively an Oracle for all of them. Not entirely sure why she chose me for that, to be honest, but I’ll do my best. Just hoping the more malign gods don’t make me do something stupid…” She’s still trying to hide how stressed out she is at that concept.

“Anyway, my suggestion would be that people not involved with the conversations with Hades stay in their homes for that day to avoid panic. And speaking of Thanatos, not sure I mentioned this, but I’m pretty sure he’s been using reapers to keep tabs on us. In the vision, they gave him a fairly detailed report on who was dying, had died, and was going to die. I, unfortunately, can’t remember that list, probably because he knows I or whoever I told would try to prevent said deaths, assuming they haven’t already happened.”
NanLia NanLia

william-main-jpg.440442

William knew Thor was right: Adam rising would be a traumatic event for the entire world, even if a way was found to defeat him in the end. It was clear that he wasn't an enemy to be beaten back after a few minor clashes. Left unchecked, he would spread across the Earth like a cancer... and any victory that came would be little comfort to those left alive to rebuild from ashes. There was no preparing for or winning a nuclear war -- and if what he had seen in the Abyss was even a fraction of Adam's power, then he doubted his reign over Earth would be any different. Their only hope was to stop it from happening in the first place.

Will paused as Thor did, turning to glance at the door. He felt... something -- affecting Mackenzie, or trying to. His link to her feelings revealed no stress or pain as it had before, but all the same he felt a sudden, instinctual urge to flock to her side, the Grace flaring in his chest. He strode outside alongside the Norse god, frowning as he saw Mackenzie -- evidently all right -- alongside a shaken Adelaide and concerned Morgan. He paused a few feet away, listening to Mac offer a partial explanation for what had happened. The First Sin had spoken to them, the "gifted" ones among them, clearly affecting some more than others as he gave Addy a sympathetic glance. It had been a long time since he had seen his friend so distraught.

Adelaide turned to give Morgan a weak smile of thanks as the wolf helped steady her, pausing to run her other hand through her hair as she regained her composure. Hearing her query, she pursed her lips before shaking her head. "I don't know. Maybe. Mac was protected, but she's a special case," Addy remarked mildly. "As unpleasant as that was, we may just have to learn to cope with it for the time being."

elijah-4-jpg.440449

Elijah rolled his eyes at Ashley-May's suggestion that something beyond friendship could be going on between Addy and Morgan. As curious as he was about the two, she didn't seem to be the psychic's "type". He was about to tease Ash's overactive imagination and readiness to play matchmaker again when she continued. He paused mid-step, gently grabbing her hand and squeezing. "Ash, no," he said quietly, but insistently as she turned to face him. "If it comes to that, I'll go with them. I'm well enough thanks to Will's mojo." Eli's hand came to rest on Ash's stomach. "You two need to stay safe in the meantime," he said with a smile.

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor cast a quick glance at Mackenzie, who had been shaking head as if he had done something stupid, he decided not to bother commenting, they had more important matters to deal with. The deity frowned, this was bad "He did more than just speak to you, he got in your head Adelaide, he attempted to do the same thing to me in the Abyss. Learning to cope with it is not an option, as it is now he knows everything about you. Your past, your dreams, your greatest fears, who is dear to you, every nook and crevice in your mind is now known to him. Speaking from experience I know that he will try to use this against you. As bad as it is, with further intrusions he could easily uncover our plans and put a stop to them.". The God spoke gently, for the mind was a sacred place for humans and gods alike, a violation of the mind was a violation of the worst kind.

He looked up into the sky, heavy in thought "As for your question Morgan, there is, albeit not a flawless one.". Walking up to Adelaide he put two fingers on her forehead, Thor was a god of healing, and that did not extend to physical injuries alone. Adelaide was shaken and fatigued, but not more, and relieving her of those feelings wasn't difficult even in his current state. "I know Ginny was affected to, but I'll talk to her in time." He turned to look solely at Adelaide "Whilst I understand it, Enochian magic is an art that I do not practice and thus I can not provide you with the same protection that Mackenzie has. That said, that doesn't mean I can not help you. I can place a Nordic spell of protection on you if you agree to it, because I am not at full power I can not guarentee that it will work perfectly against a being like the First Sin, however it will help you nontheless." He paused briefly before he continued "If you feel that your mind is being assailed, the spell should warn you before anyone get's past it, remember the coin I gave you. It will link your mind to me, I am no stranger to telepathic warfare, and I can help you shield your mind as I shield mine. Hopefully that would suffice. If he knows what we are up to, we will lose this war.". This was further than he usually went when it came to provide help, but it was imperative that Adam did not have easy access to their plan of action.

Casting a glance at William he sighed, Thor's disappointment in himself over not being able to defeat Adam in the Abyss clear on his face, it was still fresh and this event had made it sting even more "Mackenzie's protection is strong enough, you will not have to aid her in this aspect. I swear when I get my hands on that demon filth Murehuanon..."

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

13323265_1046277588797372_975134567264155681_o.jpg
Abiageal was finally home, although, her work was far from over since she'd managed to collect a few of the apples of Iðunn before they had been attacked by the Jötunn and she'd personally been injured. The rest had proved itself to be rather fuzzy except for the fact Thor had dropped her off at her tent, within her bed for her to rest as she didn't immediately recover all her magickal essence upon entering Asgard, in fact, she still had to take a moment to let her magickal energy rejuvenate. However, once she was back to her normal self, Abiageal began working after emptying out her bag that consisted of the three golden apples that she'd taken.

Not knowing much about the apples at all, and having only ever eaten one in the entirety of her overly extended life -- These apples were, by all means, a mystery to her. A mystery that she was not permitted knowledge of. Although, with the new threats ahead and with the current threats in Asgard, she had to learn as much as she could as quick as she could. And so, Abiageal began trying to studying the ancient and very sacred fruit taking whatever notes she could about every little detail that she noticed as she went along until she deemed herself done with the session, at least, for the moment.

While sitting quietly, examining the apple within her palm -- A lightbulb turned on in her brain and she slowly and ever so carefully began to use her newly restored magick to extract the magickal nectar from the apples which, coincidentally manifested itself into a yellowish, clear liquid that was very much similar to the mundane beverage of apple-juice. However, the nectar that she had extracted from the apples shimmered, glistened, and glowed due to its magickal properties. When her project had proven a success, she quickly noticed and watched as the apples began to rapidly rot almost immediately, turning to nothing more than a pile of foliage. Another note that was to be added to the rest. And also a very unique fertilizer for her plants.

Abiageal had just finished corking the last of the bottles and pouring the fertilizer in a leather bag that had the Algiz rune burned into the material. Ultimately, finishing up her work with a smile of satisfaction on her face as she turned to tend to her home that she'd been away from for quiet some time -- That was, until she was forced to stop in her tracks as she'd began making her way to pick up her familiar when suddnely a voice crept into and invaded her mind's space without her permission with such pure evil energy that began to immediately clash against her good nature in a way that caused a pain so intense that the feeling was much like being struck by lightning over, and over, and over. Each wave worse than the last as the agonizing pain rippled through her body of which sent Abiageal to the floor in an agonizing scream that was fueled by the pure and raw Vanir magick within her which caused her guttural scream to rip through the nine-realms. Her body forcing her curling into the fetal position as instinctively she clawed at her ears until they were bleeding much like her eyes and nose had begun to do as her magickal energy began to let out massive pulses during the entire time the whisper resumed speaking.
NanLia NanLia Alator Alator Safton Safton @AnyoneElseInterested.

Last edited:
bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie regarded Adelaide as she seemed to recover; she could only assume that since it hadn't come a second round the First Sin couldn't hold onto his connection permanently. "I could try and make up some wards .... " She frowned slightly, considering. "But I'd need help making them ... smaller, or portable. Maybe an scroll? If we put the wards on paper or material and you wear it or keep it in your pocket, it might be enough to keep you hidden from him." She glanced to Morgan - as the wolf didn't seem to be affected in anyway she continued. "I can ward the hours first; so you'll be safe there at night and, with time, ward the colony to keep him out of here all together."

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan listened to Mac as she suggested making wards for Adelaide. "I know the bone casters do something like that; they empower spells on objects and then the carrier of the object is protected. They don't last forever and have to be renewed but it'll work." She didn't step away from Addy, fearing it would come back and assail her again.
Alator Alator

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May raised an eyebrow as Elijah stopped her and touched at her abdomen. "We're safe as houses," She commented before leaning in and kissing his cheek. "Besides do you really think that other hunter women gave up their trade just because they had a bun in the oven?" She squeezed his hand. "You know one day Will is going to convince Mac; do you think she'd give up hunting because of it?" She laughed quietly. "If they did have a kid, do you think it would be tiny like Mac or giant like Will?"
Safton Safton

Jon nodded slowly as Ginny suggested how to go about settling the colony in for the arrival of Hades; she seemed better now, stronger but he didn't want to push her. "That can be arranged, we had been discussing a sort of curfew for the colony ever since Joe ..." He was thankful that Marta interrupted to speak.

"Don't you worry about those other gods," She smiled pleasantly. "Me and some of the other retired hunters around here will dig up something to keep him from creeping back. You go on and finish your breakfast and then go get some rest: I don't doubt that plenty more gods will be picking at you soon as they figure out just what you are."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back