• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
530014626.jpg
Chase smiled when Emile gave him the answer, knowing exactly who Morgan was likely off to see. Though it was a little surprising to hear her uncle let her go so willingly, though he suspected the man still had no idea the details of her visits. The smile quickly faded when Emile next spoke however, and Chase was fully aware of the reasoning behind the beer now. Both a peace offering as well as knowing he'd need it. The man who'd only taken a sip or two so far, tipped the bottle upwards to take a nice big swig before letting out a defeated sigh. "I know." He spoke, still looking out at the camp rather than at the man next to him. Chase had planned to hand Thomas over to Vitae at one time but after seeing the colony in such disarray after their dark secrets were revealed he didn't know what to do with the murdering shit anymore. He did however know he couldn't ask the pack to keep using resources to keep him locked up and fed. It was a difficult position all things considered. Chase wanted to see him rot in a cell for the rest of his life, but the options of what to be done with Thomas was dwindling. Chase's head turned to look at Emile, "I know we can't keep him here, that we have to do something with him. I just haven't figured out what that something is exactly, now that Vitae might be off the table." Chase huffed, wondering if Emile had thought of something he hadn't. Or if the man was going to keep quiet and let Chase figure it out on his own, within the reason of something being done soon. "I'm open to suggestions."
NanLia NanLia

1524150270724.png 1524150282844.png
William reluctantly gave Mackenzie the space she needed, waiting for her to speak. He knew now what was happening: another vision, like the one she had received after leaving Vitae. It was certainly different in nature from those she had received as Hypnos' Oracle, though it hardly seemed it anymore pleasant despite that. Will breathed a sigh of relief as he felt her emotions settle and she finally turned to speak up, listening intently to what she had to say.

Elijah edging close enough to be able to hear, looking over the scene with concern. His lips pursed at the mention of Vahncry and he closed his eyes, shaking his head. Will caught the gesture out of the corner of his eye and turned to face his partner. "What is it?"

Eli grimaced, returning the man's glance and considering brushing it off but sighed instead. "Vahncry. That's... that's the name of the Crossroads Demon from last year. Fort Worth, she went by 'Becky' back then." Will's eyes narrowed as he nodded thoughtfully. Elijah continued. "I... I saw her, recently. Here in Vitae. I summoned her."

Will's eyebrows raised as he looked at Eli in disbelief. "You what?"

Elijah held up a placating hand. "It was the night the Pack arrived. After you were bitten and planning on..." his voice trailed off as he sighed again. "I didn't know it would be her, but she was the one who showed up. She's already back from Hell, said she was serving a new master. I didn't put it all together, but now... it must be Mur."

43AA3078-F7E3-4D45-8385-7881A3E3203C.jpeg
Solomon was very familiar with the Research area and the texts there in. It was in no small part thanks to the research tent that he had been able to make the progress on his spells that he had. He gave a wave to the workers who looked up as he entered. It wasn’t exactly hard to find Arthur among the others and a chuckle escaped Solomon’s lips as he approached, “Not exactly what you’re used to huh? Anyway is this information you have for me what I think it is?”
NanLia NanLia

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile sympathized with Chase and the decision he had to come to terms with, he knew first hand it was not easy and well enough that Chase was certainly stronger than himself. He focused on the bottle in his hand, thumb rubbing over the peeling label as Chase asked for suggestions from himself. He knew what he wanted to do - ending Thomas would mean no chance of is return, no chance that he could hurt another or Chase again but he knew Chase didn't want this. The pack didn't have the means to hold him indefinitely; when they travelled back home they couldn't cross the border with the bound man nor could them cross him by other means.

"We could ask the Council?" He said after a long pause, looking up from the bottle to the wolf, his love, beside him. "But there a chance more like him are there." It was a risk that Thomas would be freed regardless of their efforts to keep him incarcerated and with the fact that the colony did not involve official police services there wasn't a way to turn him into any real authority either. "Or," He paused, attempted to gauge Chase's mood and how receptive he would be with his follow up suggestion. "We could talk wit Francois; he has ways." He frowned slightly, wanting to convey this correctly. "He has power, et money, et time to hold Thomas for what he did, mais, it will not be ... nice, comfortable? Hm. He handle hunter who try to kill his Nest, tout-le-temps, like Skye et Brody."
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie frowned as the two seemed to know more about Vahncry than she did; it didn't surprise her so much as annoy her that she was clearly missing something. "Regardless," She said, interrupting the pair as the 'reminisced' "They know about the Seals, they know about us and Mur is taking it on as a personal task to see that we lose the Seals to him. It complicates things ... “She trailed off as yet more images were blending in within her sight. She closed her eyes but they didn't become any more focused. She pressed on. "Adelaide is doing some research on a Seal already at the research tent; she needs to know about this, needs to be warned that there will be competition."

She pushed herself up to sit on the couch's edge, intent on moving but stopping herself for the moment. "I guess Heaven is hell bent on giving me everything at once." She sighed, leaning back against the couch and closing her eyes, resting her head. "Can someone get her? And Ginny, something about Ginny in here but I can't sort out what."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

john-cho.jpg

Arthur looked up from the documents he had been looking over as he heard Solomon's voice addressing him. "It's quite a ... thing, that is for certain." He welcomed Solomon's to take the seat next to him as he started up a free laptop for their use. "Brimley has instructed me to turn over some information in regards to an asset she was attempting to procure," he brought up a website, something that resembled a generic local grocery store though the 'o' in the stores logo contained the Aquarian star. He selected the 'log in' and entered his code and selected the documents file for Solomon to review. "The login will expire in twenty four hours and don't think you could view anything else: Brimley is talented in what she does." He patted Solomon's shoulder as he stood from the chair. "Now I think I'll return to the capable hands of the clinic nurse."
St. Boethius St. Boethius

CNAKtJZ.jpg
pCHENcQ.jpg

Morgan was more than a little excited that her 'ban' from visiting the colony had been lifted by her uncle. While Emile hadn't outright told the pack to stay away from the colony he had made it clear they were under a great deal of stress and having anyone from the pack wandering around the streets could be a trigger for retaliation. She had been resigned to staying in the cabin and waiting for Addy message her but now she was delighted to see her friend in person instead.

She found Brody 'working' on his car; the man certainly had been banned from returning because of the volatile reaction Mac had had when he and his father had gone to visit her in the Clinic. She bounced up to the brooding wolf and threw herself into his side with a grunt. He was less than pleased at playing "chauffer" but she managed to lighten his mood by tell him that Mac was coming to the pack tonight - to speak with Missy - but Emile wanted him present.

As soon as they were on the road to the colony Morgan typed out a quick text to Addy. "Omw, R U busy?"
Safton Safton

Isla-Fisher--008.jpg

Evelyn frowned with disappointment as the kitsune she had requested was carried out of the interrogation room. The session yielded far less than she would have liked; the monster loyal to her own kind even when she had clearly been abandoned by her Alpha. She gave an annoyed huff as she pulled the bloodied nitrile gloves and discarded them appropriately; she could only hope that the R&D department were getting further along with their prototypes.

530014626.jpg

Chase let out a soft sigh when Emile's suggestion was to speak to the council. The man's own thoughts seemed to match his own in the hesitance to do so, but options were limited. Though he shook his head when it was suggested that others like Thomas would still be around, "You'd think that anyone like him would have taken off with the other chunk of the colony's residents." Chase knew that was just being hopeful, that there was a chance some remained. Being relaxed back into the chair might have been relieving the tension in his muscles and body but his mind was a different matter. He'd turned back to look at Emile with a raised eyebrow as he started speaking on yet another choice. Chase mulled over it momentarily, unsure of exactly what it entailed. Even Emile himself might not know the specifics, but there was one person he could speak to who probably would. Mackenzie.​

After taking another long sip from the beverage Chase gave a small nod. "I'll think about it. But not for too long, you have my word." He knew Thomas was his burden and responsibility, and he wouldn't have the pack be weighed down by it longer than necessary.​
NanLia NanLia

D7ED2EED-2CEB-4694-8A55-D5A68DE958A2.jpeg
Solomon was chomping at the bit to search up that information, and couldn’t help be muster a sly smile to Arthur’s comment about searching anything else. “ Thanks for the hard work Arthur. Get some rest.” Solomon said with a way before diving into the website for information on the Book of Solomon. Even a last known location would be better than what he has managed in his limited time of searching.
NanLia NanLia

1524373854318.png 1524373863308.png
William returned his attention to Mackenzie as the woman interjected in the midst of he and Elijah's discussion, giving his fiancee an apologetic glance. The parting glare he left Elijah with a moment before, however, let the Brit know that this discussion was far from over. As it was, they had bigger concerns. Preserving the Seals was bound to be a challenge from the start, but with it now confirmed that Mur and his cronies would be in the field working to thwart them... it was just one more reason to keep looking over their shoulders.

Will and Elijah both exchanged a worried glance as Mac mentioned that Addy was already working on a Seal -- one which now had the very real possibility of being contested by demons, or worse. Will knew Adelaide was perfectly capable and had faced more than her fair share of malevolent supernatural beings in her time (with or without his and Eli's help), but she still wasn't a hunter and he didn't feel comfortable letting her take the task on alone.

At Mac's request, both men nodded. "I'll go get Addy," Will said quietly.

"I'll find Ginny," Elijah remarked, turning on his heel to stride out of the house.

Will stepped forward, setting a comforting hand on Mac's shoulder and giving it a squeeze before reluctantly parting. "I'll be right back."

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide glanced down at her phone -- resting idly on the table alongside her -- as it buzzed. She picked it up, looking at the caller ID to see Morgan's name, unable to stop the unwitting smile that came to her face. She was glad Morgan was coming to visit; her last conversation here in the Colony had been less than pleasant. Addy didn't even consider turning the wolf down; her research had yielded as much as it was going to, she suspected.

Addy quickly typed out a reply: Nope. Can't wait to see you <3

After a while standing around awkwardly (something she has gotten rather used to, unfortunately), Ginny looks up to see Elijah approaching her. She grins, and waves, walking towards him. “Oh, hey!” She says, wishing she knew Elijah better, or at all really. “Hey, have you seen- wait, no, I’m being rude. What’s up?”

She looks a bit flustered, at least more so than usual, anxiously rubbing the markings on her bare hands. She’s really worried about how well she’s going to do as a messenger, with how bad she is with people in general, not to mention hunters.

Safton Safton

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile did comment as Chase stated his line of thought in regards to Thomas' sympathizers having fled; he knew far too well that Chase was far too trusting for his own good. Hell, the man had trusted the Council when they asked him to spy on the Pack for them and he had trusted him when he had promised the Pack wouldn't hurt him or his family. Chase had been luck this far; from what Emile could tell, that he hadn't been burned by his trust in others and he hated the idea that he would ever have to see it come.

"This not something to be rush, mon choit." He didn't doubt that Chase felt some sort of guilt or duty in relieving the Pack of their duties of prison guards; it was clear Chase still saw himself as a separate entity from the rest of the pack and himself. It took Douglas years to finally be part of the pack, one with the rest of them and Brody still hadn't fully accepted the role despite is occasional obedience. "Mais," he paused, bringing the beer to his lips to drink deeply before continuing. "What is rush is what you make me for lunch." A slight smile quirked across his lips as he raised a single eyebrow at his young love. "You eat all the food your friend make, I still hungry."
Crono Crono

CNAKtJZ.jpg
pCHENcQ.jpg

Morgan's eyes drfited down from the forest road to the cell phone in her palm after it buzzed, showing the almost immediate reply from Adelaide. She smiled, which soon turned into a grin and she unlocked the screen and started to type out her reply. To her left she heard Brody grunt and she attempted to ignore him but the man spoke.

"The hell is that shit-eating grin about?" She continued to ignore him and he went on. "Emile is going to be pissed when he finds out about whoever sent you that text."

She lifted her gaze from the screen to glower at the driver who only smirked in reply. "It isn't any part of Emile or our business." She stated simply and was surprised by his laughter.

"You think I'm stupid Morg? I know for a fact that you've been taking off at night to visit her. I've known this whole time. There is a reason why Emile appointed me Guardian; you can't fool me."

Morgan continued to frown, worried now, for the sake and safetly of Adelaide, that Brody -or worse Emile- might do or say something.

"I don't care, Morg." He said when it was clear she wasn't going to own up to it, or even acknowledge it. "I mean I do care but not about that. I don't know much about her; Franklin is being tight lipped about his information but I do know she's a hunter and something else. Just be careful and if Emile does ask you about her or anything else you won't lie to him."

Morgan smiled and nodded, leaning across the center console of the small hatchback car to give the large man's cheek a kiss before finishing her text.

Be there soon, I'll find you.
Safton Safton

1524449992338.png
Elijah didn't have to search long for Ginny, spotting the young woman. He matched her smile with one of his own, meeting her halfway. It was quite the effort to keep the amusement from his face at the Djinn's flustered greeting, but he managed -- especially after seeing the way in which she anxiously fretted with the telltale tattoo-like markings on her hands and forearms. For his own part, Eli maintained eye contact with her, acting as if the markings weren't visible.

"Hey there," he said, curious as to what Ginny was originally going to ask him before cutting herself off. "I was actually looking for you. Mackenzie had a vision and said she needed to see you. I'm sorry, I don't know the details, but it's urgent," Eli remarked apologetically. "She's at the Clinic House now."

1524450248062.png 1524450259176.png
Adelaide smiled seeing Morgan's reply, beginning to lower her phone and stand up to make her way toward the front gate to meet her when she arrived. She barely made it halfway across the Research Tent when Will's broad frame filled the flap, the man peeking inside and giving her a meaningful glance. "Hey Addy. Got a second?" he asked. She couldn't read him like she used to now that he had his Grace back, but his tone told her this was no regular social call. Will stepped outside and Addy followed close behind. "What's going on, Will?"

The hunter sighed, crossing his arms. "Mac had another vision. Not another Seal, exactly... but something that concerns us still. Murehuanon -- the top-shelf demon Mac and Ash have a history with -- is definitely in league with the First Sin, like we expected. And... he's got Vahncry working with him." He paused to see Addy nod stiffly at the familiar name. She hadn't been present for their previous encounter with the Crossroads Demon nearly a year ago, but she'd heard the story from them both. "They're working with Minotaur -- the company from New York -- to contest the Seals: sending out demons, monsters, and god knows what else to keep us busy and possibly break some of them."

Adelaide took a deep breath, nodding again. "So it's possible I won't be alone when I head to Salem." Will pursed his lips, saying nothing. Addy sighed. "All right. Let's talk this out back at the Clinic House." Will nodded, leading the way. As they walked, Addy tapped out a quick text to Morgan: At the Clinic House with the others. Important.

Ginny appreciates that he’s being somewhat casual with her. She’s still getting used to socializing again after so long alone. “Oh, Hey, me too. Guess this is the point where I report in anyway!” She says brightly. She’s glad that she’s got someone else to talk to about the visions… wait, that person is Mac. Maybe conversations at length with her should be avoided.

She turns to start walking toward the clinic house, still trying to calm down her jitters. The vision she got didn’t really help with her anxiety.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

530014626.jpg

Chase was grateful for Emile's words that there was no rush, though it did little to change his mindset currently. He did raise an eyebrow at the comment that he was making the Alpha lunch. Making something to eat wasn't exactly something new, as they'd both shared that duty. However, the man's tone is why he simply kept silent. Well, that combined with the follow-up comment that Chase had been the one to hog down all of the food at the breakfast. Chase simply stood up and walked inside quietly, and once inside he went straight for the bread. Grabbing to slices out of the bag he exited back out onto the front porch, passing his chair and promptly stopping at Emile's. The man dropped the two slices onto Emile's lap before returning to his seat, "Enjoy."

The empty sandwich was a gesture of sorts. "You're lucky it's not laced with wolves-bane." He mused in a small warning before emptying his beer with one last endeavor. Chase couldn't help but notice how many sarcastic fights Emile was picking today, which he suspected meant the man was in a good mood. One could argue Chase himself was in a similar mood as well, after settling things with Emile and having the breakfast with his friends. "So when are you going to burn the journal?" He asked, not knowing where Emile had put the journal but knowing his intent with it.​
NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie couldn't keep up with the information she was being sent; being overwhelmed with it. Each and every time she attempted to focus on one single thing, event or object she was bombarded with more information, even more details. She couldn't decipher what was from the past and what was within their futures as Heaven's Host simply unloaded every scrap of potentially useful information to her at once.

She couldn't just sit still, she knew it needed to be documented, written so she could sort it all out. She stood from the couch, striding across the room to the small dinning room to an armoire where she started to pull out shelves; searching for paper and something to write with. Finding nothing within the vicinity she continued her search, literally pulling out drawers and dropping the contents on the floor when they weren't of use. "It's too much. Too much at once."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile was far from dissuaded as Chase promptly left the porch. He didn't think for a minute that the younger wolf was actually going to go and make him lunch but he certainly was pleased when the saucy younger man returned to deposit two slices of bread on his lap. He quickly snatched the white bread up and took a large bite of it, Mmming as he chewed. He nearly chocked as Chase mentioned that he could have poisoned it. He took a sip of his beer to help clear his throat, setting down the empty bottle with the remaining bread.

He sighed quietly as Chase brought up the book, journal, that Mackenzie had given them as a gesture of good faith. "Tonight, wit her here." He said simply; he wasn't stupid enough that she couldn't rebuild each and every item within the book from memory but he understood the meaning behind it well enough. "So they see," He gestured to the campsite around him. "That she fight wit us, that we work together now." He hoped the act would be enough, there were plenty within the pack that would hold a grudge.
Crono Crono

1524537723110.png
Elijah led the way back to the house, with no small talk coming to mind for Ginny's benefit. Stepping up onto the porch and opening the door, he heard a clatter coming from the dining room. He frowned before dashing inside toward the source of the noise. He rounded the corner to spot Mac -- her body language telling him she still wasn't free of her vision -- with a pile of various materials at her feet and the shelves of the nearby cabinet in disarray. "Mac?" he asked uneasily.

1524537943310.png 1524537950698.png
As William neared the house, he felt that familiar sensation returning: Mac's mind was in disarray, the vision threatening to overwhelm her. The warring emotions within her head assaulted him as if they were his own -- it was all he could do to keep from running to her side even though he knew this was no threat he could protect her from. Addy gave him a sideways glance, noting the concern on his expression but deciding to remain silent as they stepped reached the house and entered, Will's stride growing rapidly.

530014626.jpg

Chase couldn't prevent the smug and gratified grin that crossed his face when Emile nearly choked on the bread, happy to get his point across. The man sat forwards in the chair and rolled his neck, though he paused when Emile answered his question. Turning his head he gave the Alpha a confused look, "She's coming here? Tonight?" Briefly he tried deducing just when such a conversation could have happened that he wasn't a part of before giving up. The reasoning Emile gave was sound though he suspected it wouldn't be enough to get the whole pack on board with the idea. "What's she coming here for?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he backed up the conversation a bit. Momentarily he considered the thought that Mac had listened to his advice to see her father, even if coming out here was a bit extreme for such a thing, all things considered. Maybe she'd spoken to him or Brody already, and Emile knew thanks to that whole...pack bonded mind visions. Or at least that's how he imagined it from how it was described, said bond and ability he still lacked.​
NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie paused at the sound of a voice, the presence of another within the room with her. She turned to regard the figure, white, colorless eyes regarding him a long moment. "Elijah Henry Davenport." She seemed to consider something before she was moving on, brushing past him to head down the hall and towards the bedrooms at the back of the house; continuing her search for writing implements. She paused as a second figure stepped into the small houses doorway, her head tilting aside as she regarded the female. "Shafaqat Aibnatfardus." She stated a frown crossing her features; she was seeing the Djinn in her true form, in what she honestly looked like but the image wasn't permanent, the human veil that Ginny used to conceal herself occasionally flickering over the image. She spoke again, "madha ladayk lilqiam mae alhasadin?"
What do you have to do with reapers?

She couldn't wait for a reply, more information being forced within her thoughts, taking her away from the clarity she had just had. "C'est trop." She turned to wander down the hall towards the back bedrooms. "Es ist zu viel auf einmal, necesito escribir."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile frowned slightly as Chase's initial response; he was certain Chase had been present when Will announced to them they would be visiting that night. "She want to see Missy." he said then, leaning back within the wooden chair, tossing the remains of his 'sandwich' over the balcony into the woods. "Et Bart agree wit her." He didn't like it; Bart wasn't part of the pack and he didn't have a say in it truthfully. He understood, partially, why Mackenzie wanted to check in on Missy, given her own history with being captured by an enemy. "I ask that Brody and Malcolm come wit us; if she .. " He paused, searching for the word but couldn't find it. "To keep her safe if she try to hunt."
Crono Crono

530014626.jpg

It shouldn't have surprised him that Mackenzie wanted to see Missy. Maybe it was just to see the girl with her own eyes to confirm, or maybe it was the fact that they were family, who could say. He himself hadn't met the girl, not that he'd had the time, nor was he sure if it was his place to. The man's eyes followed the bread that Emile tossed into the wooded area, a small grumble about being an inconsiderate bastard slipping from under his breath before the Alpha continued. Chase's eyes narrowed at the other man explained he'd asked Malcolm and Brody to be there, though his reasoning wasn't completely sound. Emile was either using it as an excuse to get them in close proximity, or he was underestimating just how having them there could set her off into doing what he was trying to prevent. He would have thought he himself would be enough despite his not so perfect relationship with the packs members. Or if needed Emile would intervene as well. Not that he expected her to pull anything like that. "I'm guessing she doesn't know they'll be there." He stated as mostly a guess, but if she'd known she might not have been so eager to come. But it was a start he supposed.​
NanLia NanLia

Shafaqat feels a shiver run through her as Mac says her name, looking back at her with wide blue eyes. Mac’s eyes seem to tear into her, ripping away the false name and face that keep her safe. Hearing her speak in her own language doesn’t help, since she knows damn well that the first time they met, Mac didn’t understand what Will or Shafaqat said.

She swallows, forcing herself to respond without showing fear. “Faqat ruyatu. 'Iinahum yuraqibunana min ajl Thanatos.” She says softly, looking Mac over worriedly.

“Limadha aitasalat bi? Hal hnak shay' yumkinuni musaeadatak?” She sees few reasons why Mac would want to speak to her, unless she needs something, or got curious about djinni again. She feels like it isn’t the latter.
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

”Only a vision. They are watching us for Thanatos.”
“Why did you call for me? is there something I can help you with?”

1524845578492.png1524845591126.png1524845598308.png
Elijah had to stifle a gasp as Mac turned to face him, her eyes milky white. She spoke his name, but the voice wasn't her own -- not exactly. The inflection was... strange. He understood that this was likely some strange aspect of her nature as a Prophet, but the knowledge didn't make it any less unsettling. Mac seemed less than concerned with him, moving on to have an exchange with Ginny that Eli couldn't hope to follow... only to have the petite hunter turn back and speak again in a number of different languages -- some of which he was quite certain Mackenzie didn't know. Nonetheless, he had understood her statement this time. He began to move forward when he heard a voice behind him: "Eli. What's going on?"

Will stood there, Addy alongside him, staring at the scene wide-eyed apparently having only just arrived. Eli shook his head. "She needs to write. Keep her here."

Elijah brushed past Mac as she began to depart toward the bedrooms while Will and Addy stepped forward with the former placing a gentle hold on her shoulder. Elijah returned moments later with a notepad and a pen, laying them down on the counter in front of Mac.

2mwecsl.jpg

Thor, even in his weakened state, still had command over Bifröst, and used it to transport himself and Abiageal into Asgard. All colours of the rainbows flashed around them as they seemingly flew through space and time into the other world that was Asgard. Unlike the Greek gods (who had ruled from Olympus), Midgard, or the Universe, was not their seat of power. They came from another realm entirely, like Oz. This realm was Asgard, which in itself had several other realms separated via ancient and powerful magic, such as Jotunheim and Helheim. Souls loyal to the Norse pantheon would come here after death.

9ux9ns.jpg

Asgard was beautiful, the air was fresh and cool and everything felt as if there was something more to it than it's earthly counterparts, yet it was not a land for the weak. It was a land of gods and other creatures the humans thought only of as legends. Thankfully the god and the witch wouldn't have to cross the wilderness of the land, Thor had taken them directly to the garden of Iðunn. She was nowhere to be found thankfully, for Thor had asked Heimdall to request her presence in the home of the gods in the center of the realm, so that Thor's presence would be kept a secret. Not that he didn't trust her, but it was for the best to keep his presence a secret for all but a few.

The garden itself was beautiful beyond measure, massive trees soared all around them, the branches littered with golden apples that seemed to glow with a light of their own. An eagle sat on a branch and watched them curiously. Sensing the presence of a god, the tree which they stood below dropped a single apple. Eating more than one at a time was dangerous even for a god, their magic was very powerful. He felt the soft grass on his fingers as he picked it up. A warm, tingling sensation crept all over him as he took the first bite and he felt the strengthening effects of it. He took another, and then another, taking it slowly so his body could take in the power. Where he before had been starved of power and not much more than a human, he now felt as if he for the first time was full. Of course it would take time to regenerate his power altoghether, but he felt good knowing he at least could take on a demon on even terms.

He heard Abiageal suddenly cry out as she was thrown aside, Thor turned around just in time to see one he recognised as a jötnar, evident by it's golden eyes, reaching out and grabbing him, before throwing him into a tree. Mjölnir sent flying as it fell out from it's sheath. The giant had assumed a human form, he wore leather trousers but nothing more, showing off tattoos all over his body that showed that he was well versed in the arcane. With a voice filled with glee the jötunn spoke "I knew you would come here. It was only a matter of time.", brushing the feather of an eagle from his shoulder.

Thor began shaking and growled menacingly as wrath began growing inside him, he let out a defeaning roar and charged at the jötunn, ignoring his hammer. The Thundergod slammed into the jötunn with tremendous force and picked him up as he ran, slamming him into a large stone which such force that it left cracks. Grabbing hold of it's head, Thor repeatedly slammed the giant's head into the rock and delivered several brutal punches and elbows, roaring like an enraged bear. The jötunn however, initially caught off-guard by the sudden onslaught, spat out a mouthful of blood and caught Thor's fist and proceeded to twist the god's arm in an unnatural fashion, halting Thor's vicious attack.

Right as Thor felt the arm starting to break, the jötunn headbutted him with such force that Thor was sent reeling backwards. Before he had regained his senses the giant was upon him again, he had picked up a rock that he proceeded to strike the god with over and over, turning his face into a bloody mess. Tossing the stone aside, Thor saw the jötunn crouch somewhat as he threw a devastating uppercut, but he failed to react in time and was sent flying through the air, his flight stopped by a nearby tree. He fell down on his chest and groaned in pain, a mere week ago this giant would have been no match for him, yet now he was up against a foe stronger and more savage than himself. Word about his weakness must have spread further than he thought. He heard a voice saying "And here I thought you were supposed to be the most terrifying of your kind.". Growling, the god spat out blood and began struggling to his feet once more.

SynKast SynKast

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile gave pause at Chase's final comment, the younger wolf clearly hadn't meant much by it but it made the Alpha think for a second. "Should she be warn?" He glanced to the man seated next to him considering. He hadn't thought to give any sort of heads up to the small hunter and her companion about their arrival at the Pack tonight; he had simply assumed that it would be understood that her family would be present for her visit. He cleared his throat. "Maybe you tell them?" He suggested, uncertain if Chase even could contact the pair directly.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie paused as she felt Will's hand on her shoulder, preventing her from continuing her search. There was too much for her to even try and understand; places, people, power, all these particulars swirled through her mind. Each and every time she attempted to grasp at one so much was brought with it she couldn't sort the beginning from the end. She tilted her head as Ginny responded; she was aware the Djinn did not speak English to her but she didn't know how she had come to know it. "aetani yadak. nahn bihajat 'iilana almazid min alhulafa' wasawf yatahadathun min khilalikum." She reached out towards Ginny, extending her right hand for the Djinn to grasp.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

Give me your hand. We need more allies and they will speak through you.

Ginny takes a deep breath, looking Mac straight in those strange eyes as she listens. She has the sudden urge to look into her mind, to try and equalize the vulnerable feeling she feels seeping into her bones every time Mac looks at her, and speaks in her language.

She sets her jaw, taking a deep breath through her nose. Be strong, Shafaqat. You’ve gotten yourself into a war, no time to hesitate now.

“Hadha sayuadhiy, 'alays kadhalak?” She asks with a dry smile, reaching out to take Mac’s hand.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

”This is going to hurt, isn’t it?”

530014626.jpg

Chase huffed lightly at at the other man's response. Sometimes he gave Emile too much credit. He promptly sat back in his seat, heat tilted in thought as he considered whether it was for the best or not. If she was told they'd be there would she even come? On the other hand if they were there when she showed up would she overreact? Surely if she knew she was visiting the pack's current location she knew there was a chance of running into them. Chase rolled his eyes then shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe she should be, but maybe we just let things play out." He turned to eye Emile and gauge his response, knowing the Alpha wasn't the biggest fan of leaving things to chance. "The three of you may want to go on a run ahead of time though, clear your heads." He suspected it was necessary for Brody, and would help Emile, though Malcolm wasn't one likely to need it.​
NanLia NanLia

1525011242194.png 1525011255256.png 1525011263906.png

William frowned as Mac seemed to ignore the notepad, instead turning her attention to Ginny and speaking. He managed to make out the rapid-fire Arabic, watching as his fiancee extended her hand out to the young Djinn. He followed her gaze to Ginny, giving the girl an encouraging nod. Elijah and Addy watched the scene, eyes wide and muscles tense, unable to make out the verbal exchange but knowing better than to ask for a translation. Will stepped aside as Ginny approached to take Mac's hand, giving them the room they needed though remaining close by.

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile considered Chase's addition; he didn't like not knowing what someone may do in a certain situation. He had become a good judge of character over the years, able to tell or at least suspect what another might do when cornered or pressed but Mackenzie had often left him and his pack standing in the dust as it settled around them. She didn't think like a hunter nor act like one on the best of occasions. He nodded as Chase suggested a run, he knew the younger wolf wouldn't be up to it but he was thankful for the suggestion. "I go wait for Brody to return. Malcolm will no run." He stood slowly with a stretch, "You okay here?" Of course he didn't want to leave Chase alone if he didn't want to be.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie's hand grasped Ginny's firmly, her pupilless eyes closing as she sought out the directions from Heavens Host. "Ol zir a noco de elo." Mackenzie spoke slowly, reciting the enochian words as precisely as she could. "Ol'borgira vaoresa elasa goho a'elo de balata a'alonusahi." She felt the power vested within the words transcend through her core to her arm and further out within the Djinn; the transformation was invisible to the human eye as the power transferred to Ginny within seconds. It was quickly over, Mac's eyes - still colorless - opened to regard the Djinn. "'ant tatahadath ean kli ma tabadhilunah alan , 'uwrakl. yjb 'an tajid 'uwlayik aldhyn sawf yaltafitun 'iilaa mukalimatina wayuqatilun kahalfa'."

With this part of the puzzle complete, Mac turned to collect the notepad and pen left for her on the counter, flipping to the first page and immediately started to write everything that filled her mind with the hope that she could sort out what they needed to know.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

"You speak for all your kind now, Oracle. You must find those that will heed our call and fight as allies."
Ginny's position as an Oracle has been exploited by Heaven and she has been changed to an Oracle for all the gods to speak through, both benevolent and malevolent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back