• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural(Mepersonally and Chello)

Dean stood up, "she is the one that is always with my brother." He explained, the nurse looked at them both. "You know the one that thinks she is an angel.."

"Oh right, okay.." The nurse responded before picking up the phone and letting them know that Ariel had a visitor.

Ariel was puzzled, who could be seeing her? Soon she walked out and saw Castiel, "Castiel..." She ran up to him and gave him a hug, "you're alive."

The hug startled him, as always when a female did this. He smiled and softly pushed her away.
"Yes, I am. But we all believed you were dead. What happened?"
It was strange to see her again after all this time had passed. Almost like reliving those moments, where he was the big leader.
"How are you? You don't look too good,.."

"Well when Metatron started to take over some of us fled, others fought back and those who did lost their grace. I fell back to earth, when I woke up I was dazed. Long story short I ended up here, they don't believe me when I tell them I am an angel." Ariel responded with a sigh, "it is hard being here..Locked up."

Cas nodded and felt guilty once more.
"I will get you out of here, believe me. Do you know where Metatron hid your grace? Maybe I can find it and bring it back..."
He didn't really believe what he was saying, but giving her hope felt to be the right thing to do.

"No I am not really sure, I wish I knew." Ariel sighed, "I have been watching over Dean and Sam for you..If only you could get them out as well, I mean with me you are my brother so it maybe easier."

Castiel nodded.
"Would you do me one favor, Ariel?", he asked, "Could you stay in here just a little bit longer, and look after them? I will look for your grace in the meantime. If I cannot find it, I will still get you out of here and take care of you."
He looked at her, hoping she would say yes. Dean didn't look good at all and Cas knew how he hated being locked up. He hadn't even talked to Sam yet, but he was pretty sure that the younger brother would stay calm and keep his nerves. Oh how wrong he was...

Sam took his pills and then went to bed. It had been a long day and he was tired. There was something in the back of his mind, screaming for him to wake up... but he didn't. He was dazed and so tired. Horrible what his mind had done to him... all those years he had believed in the madness their father had taught them. But it wasn't real, it had never been. John had been crazy and his boys had been taught to think just the same. That's why he had killed their mother and set the house on fire. He hadn't been able to tolerate Mary showing the children what was real.
But Sam's therapist had brought it all up, had shown him what had gone wrong and helped him understand, so he could finally find peace and stop killing innocent people.

Ariel looked over at Dean and nodded, "of course I will look after them. I will do my best to make sure that they are okay," she smiled at him. "You should probably get going, visiting hours are almost over. Don't want the staff to start pestering you."

Dean walked up to them, "Cas it was really good seeing you. I will look after your sister just like she will look after us, we will stick together." He assured him, "take care my friend. I will see you soon, watch over the bunker and my car but don't you dare scratch her." He warned.

Castiel left the asylum, reassured Dean that he wouldn't touch his car. He sighed, as soon as he was outside and relaxed. Later, he went out to looke for Ariel's grace. Maybe it would be easy to find it, maybe not. But he would at least try, for her sake.

Dean looked at Ariel, "we'll see you around little angel." He smiled before walking out of the common room and headed down to his room, he sat down on the bed and took his pills when he was given them. Well at least made it look like he did, he just laid down on his bed in deep thought.

Ariel returned to her wing but at first she stopped at Sam's room, she knocked on the door. "Hey Sam, feel like talking before lights out?" She asked.

Sam nodded and sat up.
"Sure", he smiled, his eyes drifting into the distance, "what about?"
He leaned onto the wall and looked at her with a dazed smile. All he could think of was sleeping, but social interaction was important, right? So he stayed awake for whatever Ariel had to say. She was nice. Crazy, but nice.

"How are you feeling?" Ariel asked, she was worried about him. Worried that they were starting to make him believe that he was crazy, that everything he went through wasn't real. "I saw Dean today, and Castiel..Dean seems to be doing okay."

Sam nodded and smiled.
"Good... he needs some distance...", Sam sighed, "They're gonna help him, too."

"Sam..What's happening with you?" Ariel asked looking at him, "you are letting them get to you. They are trying to make you seem like you are crazy, you are not. What you went through is real, you and Dean are heroes."

He nodded and smiled.
"Sure...", he said. It was way too obvious that he didn't believe her. It was too late. And Dean would be healthy soon. Sam knew that and he was happy about it. Finally someone had shown them their real fate, their real identity. Now the killing spree would stop.

Ariel sighed, "Sam you cannot let these doctors get to you. I know it's hard to believe what I am saying because of the drugs, so stop taking them." She told him and placed her hand on the side of his face, "you are a hero. Castiel told me to watch over you and Dean and that's what I am going to do."

Sam shook his head and laughed.
"You're crazy... you're just crazy... leave me alone, okay?", he demanded and then shoved her out the door.
"I'll tell the guards if you talk nonsense again", he threatened, closing the door in front of her.

"Sam..don't shut me out," Ariel spoke through the door. "Remember who you are," she sighed and then looked at the guards. "Okay I am going to bed now," she told them and walked into her room.

Sam lay down again and fell asleep almost immediately. He had been living a lie for a very long time. Now it was time to shut all the madness out.

The next day, Elsa decided to try something new with Dean. Since he had been trained to lie to whoever was or seemed like a threat, she needed a plan that made him forget about his father's paranoia. She would try medication for a week and see how he developed. For personal reasons, she wasn't really into the use of meds if not completely sure, but this time she felt like she had to try. He wouldn't take them, so she had made up a plan, which would give her the privilege to play the hero and save him.
Two guards entered the room, one holding up a straight jacket.
"Dean Winchester..."
They grabbed him and before he could react, he was caught in the jacket and they injected him something. Dean passed out.

It happened so fast, Dean didn't even have time to react, two men the size of Sam pinned him to the bed and forced him into a straight jacket. He hissed and cursed at him until everything went dark after he felt a pinch. Just what was going on, what was Elsa planning as he knew this was her doing.

Meanwhile Ariel woke up in the morning, she stayed sitting on her bed for a while before standing up. She was going to talk to Sam but decided to give him some space, she walked out of the room and down the hall. "I want to speak with Dean's doctor, Elsa..I need to speak with her. I demand to speak with her."

Elsa passed by and heard her name. She looked up and smiled at the patient who demanded to talk to her.
"Hey, that's me. What's the matter?", she asked politely.

"I want to know what kind of lies you have been feeding Dean Winchester, he is not crazy. He does not belong here, neither does his brother Sam. What they have done is real, they are heroes. Monsters are real, I have seen them. Fought them for years." Ariel responded. "Dean is not going to be that easily broken."

Elsa shook her head.
"Listen... Elizabeth, right?" Her glance rested on the young woman before she continued speaking.
"I can help them. And in your world, they might be perfectly fine, but in mine they aren't. And that's the thing. They're not fine because their father was a drunk, a paranoid man. He didn't treat those boys well and they had to escape somehow. That's why I'm trying to help them recover and find their way back. You don't have to understand that, okay? But I'm helping them."
She placed a hand on Ariel's shoulder and smiled.
"Take a deep breath, try to calm down. You'll be alright."

Ariel looked at her, "their father wasn't a drunk. Sure he wasn't that great with them, and he didn't treat them like boys but I know he loved them." She responded, "he had to train them to protect them from what is really out there. Monsters are real, they are and you all will see that very soon."

An orderly looked at Elsa, all she had to do was give the word and he would sedate Ariel
and put her in solitary.

Elsa shook her head, showing the guards to calm down.
"Did you know them before?", Elsa asked the other woman, "When you were children?"
She tried to find out why Elizabeth was so obsessed with those brothers.

"You could say that, I have watched them since they were young. But not in that way," Ariel lied. "I guess you can say we grew up together, they are good boys." She told them, "and I am not crazy. I am really an angel, I just can't prove it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back