• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural(Mepersonally and Chello)

"No they won't, we are just talking nothing else." Dean responded, "I am worried about you little brother. You don't look the same, what have they done to you?" He looked over to an orderly who was watching them closely, "I have spoken to Castiel. He's going to find a way to get us out of here, look I know the drugs are making you think crazy things but deep down you know that we are right. We do not belong here Sammy, we are not the crazy ones. Listen to me, we are not crazy."

"Mhm..."
Sam didn't believe a word. But what was he supposed to do? Dean was still inside that world John had created. He didn't see yet. But in time, he would. Dean would understand everything, he would be just fine. Like he was.
"You have to cut that man outta your life, Dean...", he explained slowly, "He's not good for you. He strengthens your fantasies and pulls you deeper into it. That's not right."
He put a hand onto his brother's shoulder.
"I'll help you out of that. You have to let me... okay? Let me help you."
He looked directly into Dean's eyes. Sam's pupils were so big, his eyes looked black.
"Please. That's nonsense. You have to start seeing the truth..."

"Damn it Sammy, they've got you so medicated you don't even know what is going on. Have you seen your eyes, they are so black you almost look like a demon." Dean told him, "no I am not going to let them continue to do this to you. I am going to get you out of here, I am not going to let anything more happen to you. I can't, you're my baby brother and it's my job to protect you. Look out for you."

"Dean! I'm fine. Don't get into that again. You gotta let go, remember? You have to let me get better and you'll be better, too. Relax, Dean... it's easier if you let them help you. Believe me."
He hugged his brother and smiled.
"It's okay, Dean. It's alright. Don't worry about me."
Then he just got up and walked away. No further words, no explanation. He was gone.

Dean breathed out, "damn it.." He muttered before getting up and walking to his room, he closed the door behind him and sat down on his bed. Just how was he going to get them out of here, he needed to get Sam out. Or at least needed to show him what they were doing to him, there was one way of doing it. He could get Crowley to help them out, it was something he didn't want to think about but maybe the demon king could help them.

(Hmm, maybe after a few more times when the orderlies medicate him. Then I will make him become, more normal.)

The next day, Dean was woken up just to be medicated. Before he could even react, antipsychotics were pumped into his blood and the sedatives just made him fall back to sleep again. Elsa came into his room a few hours later and found her patient sleeping. She softly touched his arm.
"Dean...?"

Dean opened his tired eyes and looked at her, he felt strange. Very strange, "Elsa.." He groggily spoke, he felt like he couldn't even move as much as he tried. "What's happening to me? What are you doing to me?"

She frowned and looked at him.
"Are you okay...?", she asked, softly touching his forehead to feel his temperature, "Can you tell me where we are?"
She sat down on the bed next to him, checking his pupils.
"Did you take anything you shouldn't have taken?"

"Fairview, a hospital. And I don't remember taking anything, though I do remember being poked with a needle so..That was probably something," he responded. "But I am sure it was something I needed right? I mean, I'm here for a reason..So whatever it is, it's to help me.."

Elsa nodded slowly.
"We'll see if it does...", she said, "but how are you feeling?"
Was that a trick or was he clear?
"Better or worse?"
She smiled and looked at his breakfast, which was standing on the bedside table.
"You haven't even touched it", she stated. She knew Dean for long enough to know that that was a bad sign. He just loved food.

Dean looked over at the food, straining his eyes so he could get a better look. "I'm not really hungry," he responded as he slowly sat up. "As for how I'm feeling, I'm getting better..I think I'm starting to realize that what happened to my brother and I, it..It wasn't real, was it?"

That had been a fast change. Maybe they had pushed her to medicate him because they had known it would work that well. Elsa smiled.
"Well, there was something real about it...", she said and helped him sit up, then handed him a glass of water, "What do you think what happened, Dean? To your Mom, your Dad, you and Sam?"

Dean took the water and drank it down, he was really thirsty. It could have been the medications, "I remember a fire when I was young. Four I believe, carrying Sam out of our house. Then my father soon after, then we'd move constantly...We never settled down, I hated my father for that."

Elsa nodded. They were actually making progress! She smiled a big smile and refilled Dean's glass.
"He thought you were in danger..,", she stated, "But were you...?"

Dean took it again and stared at it, "I'm not really sure. I could never understand my father's thinking sometimes, it just ended up hurting us the most. I had to take care of Sam, had to be the father figure and it wasn't fair to me. Or even to him."

"I'm sure he didn't mean to, Dean... But what he made you think was true... I don't think it is. There are no monsters. Just fears inside our heads that can make people seem like monsters. But whatever happens, those people are still people and they have their reasons. Just as you do. I would never attempt to kill you, or Sam. Even though you have killed a lot of people. But I think you deserve a second chance. And that is why I'm helping you", Elsa said and moved away from the bed. She sat down at the small table in Dean's room and watched her patient for a while, "If you're feeling anxious or extraordinarily sad today... Or if you wanna hurt someone, including yourself, just call for me, okay? I have to do some paperwork but I'll be here all day."

Dean rested his head against the wall closing his eyes for a moment trying to work out what's real and what's not, a lot of things were racing through his mind. Images even, images of him and Sam fighting things. Setting bodies on fire, was it real? Did they actually do those things, were those innocent people that they hurt? He shook them off and opened his eyes, no they had to be real. No person would hurt another, no sane person anyways. But then again, maybe that's why they were here. "I think I'm going to throw up." He spoke leaning forward.

Elsa gave him a bucket and then decided to leave him alone to think.
"If you need anything, just call, okay? Can you promise me that?", she asked the Winchester brother, heading for the door.

"Okay, hey listen..Can I see my brother, I need to talk to him. Tell him that everything he said was right," Dean responded picking up the bucket. "I need to see him actually, just to make sure that he is okay. Last time we spoke he didn't look too well."

"Fine... but only for a few minutes. And I'll be standing right behind the door", Elsa agreed, opening the door, "So don't even try to plot out a big escape like you did a few years ago."
She smiled.
"I trust you in this, Dean. And you better not disappoint me."
With those words she left, closing the door behind her. She just hoped to got that Dean wasn't pretending.

Dean sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, he needed time for the sedatives to wear off before he even thought about moving. He really wasn't sure about anything at the moment, questioning everything that he went through. The drugs were very powerful and were working fast, a sign that they may have overdosed him a bit too much.

Meanwhile Ariel was walking around, she heard about what they were doing to Dean. If she lost him too then it was going to be a lot harder to get them out of here, she needed to find a way to escape and look for her grace. During her stay she studied the routens, shift changes. She could escape during last shift change, and would escape through the backdoor.

Elsa arranged the meeting between Sam and Dean. It was a long discussion between her and her colleague, but finally she managed to convince him. The boys would meet in the afternoon, and they would listen to them talking. Maybe they could find out more about what had happened to them or if the medication really helped.

When they had everything set, they got Dean from his room. Sam was sitting in the meeting room already, waiting for his brother.
He was tired and just leaned in his chair, eyes half open. He hadn't been able to sleep because of someone in the room next to him. That man had screamed the whole night. When Dean entered the room, he looked up at his brother.
"Hey...", he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back